The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2012, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 13
dkobe is a name known to alldkobe is a name known to alldkobe is a name known to alldkobe is a name known to alldkobe is a name known to alldkobe is a name known to all
Re: Those were days

Camping here
Old 18-05-2012, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Suddenly..... Then what happened?? Bro TS pls do carry onz,thanks. Cheers ...............

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 18-05-2012, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15680 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, guys lately very busy & exhausting weeks. 'll update, ASAP, once work smoothen out.
Thanks for the support.
More feedback is certainly welcome.
Old 21-05-2012, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15680 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

She suddenly shot up her hands, like a F18 hornet doing a vertical climb to the back of my knees, using her fingernails towards my inner thigh and she slightly parted my ass and using the tips of her slender fingers. May, then soaped my nether back region region in a vertical motion. Suddenly ...

Suddenly she pushed gently and inserted her finger into my ass, as she pushed I could feel my swollen dick in April's hand, I moaned; April & May both giggled.

We built up speed slowly until May was rhythmically sliding her finger all the way in and all the way out of my ass. She applied more gel and began fucking my ass with two fingers. "Suck my dick", I ordered to April. She immediately deep throated, and fondled my balls. 

Apparently the double dose of attention, I was receiving was too much because after a few minutes, "Oh shit!" I yelled "I'm going to cum!" I'd barely taken a couple of full strokes into her hot mouth when my cock erupted and sent my cum into her mouth, & she swallowed greedily. I slowly pulled my cock out of her, and May withdraw her fingers slowly. 

We spoke in unison, let's head for the bedroom; we wash off, and dried ourselves in double quick time.

April pulled May's silken hair, forcing her to tilt her head back, and licked her neck. Her hands had made their way down to May's ass and were busy squeezing. While May hug April tightly; eyes closed, and looked as though she were in ecstasy.

I kissed May soft neck and pressed the entire length of my cock onto her ass. She moaned and pushed her back against me, grinding her hips in a subtle circular motion. April pulled apart; sucking on May's breast and licking her nipples. One of April's hand found my hip and pulled me closer to May's body while the other remained focused on May's body. A moment later April, pushed me away, as she led May to the bed.

May laid down on her back, and April kneeled between her legs with her delicate flower opened for us to see, as she spread her legs and slightly arched her back. Her pussy was wet and juicy. This was the most amazing thing that I have ever seen. She turned her attention back to May's waiting lips and tenderly ran her tongue up & down, the length of May's lips.

May moaned and arch her back further, as April continued to kiss and lick her pussy. Using both of her hands April spread May's lips and sank her tongue deep into her pussy, only to pull back a moment later, flicking her tongue across May's clit as she withdrew. 

With her face still immersed in May's pussy, April reached back and began stroking my raging hard cock. I knelt beside her and nudge her; without prompting, April slid her body up from her kneeling position and crawled up the bed. Straddling May's shoulders so that her pussy lips were directly above May's open mouth. May looked deeply into April's eyes and slowly leaned her head forward to taste April's pussy.

"Oh f... don't ..." April moaned as she writhed on May's tongue. I moved between May's legs and kissed her clit. Then I licked the entire length of her pussy from her ass to her clit. She inhaled deeply and tried to say something but April pressed her pussy down upon her lips stifling May's words. I caress her lips with my fingers and continued exploring her sex with my tongue. May ground her hips, begging me with her body to keep licking her pussy, and let out a loud moan...

Sorry guys to be cont'd
Old 11-08-2014, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1208 / Power: 13
highlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud of

Thanks TS for reply , I have up you my humble 3pts : cheers
Old 09-01-2015, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1664 / Power: 15
eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Those were days

Bro, any continuation of your thread?

Help me out if you could with some bitcoin donation, am trying to write full time.

Bitcoin wallet address -
3P2GiU7DTgTxjcEdpmXhFD9v5NVTKVM7oM
Old 06-11-2016, 03:08 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 0
thomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud of

where?''''''
Old 06-11-2016, 03:09 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 0
thomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud of

no latest post?
Old 06-11-2016, 04:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
Duda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS no longer updating?
Old 06-11-2016, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Suprahit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any more updates TS?
Old 07-11-2016, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 14
sirrusstar is a Helpful and Caring Samstersirrusstar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS probably still busy licking her pussy .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1