The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2014, 11:23 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
talkcockking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
back to this shop again

i lost my id before so this is the new id
last night is raining day after eat then very boring then use my magic ipad online see got any lobang or not, then see here got many people recommanded one shop at taman gaya i guess i go before but long time no go liao, then see the address then confirm this is the place i go before. then take my car go there and take the number 6 then i choose the water bed because never try before. go in the room and me and her take out all the cloth and i in the bed the girl shower me and put some shampoo. after start to service me already. she service is quite good and attitude is nice. all the time smile until me go back home. Next time come sure take my fren to come here enjoy. Here got few package can give you enjoy good good.

Number: 6
service: Good
attitude: good
body : slim 100%
Old 25-05-2014, 09:23 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
manwanttofuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: back to this shop again

Quote:
Originally Posted by talkcockking View Post
i lost my id before so this is the new id
last night is raining day after eat then very boring then use my magic ipad online see got any lobang or not, then see here got many people recommanded one shop at taman gaya i guess i go before but long time no go liao, then see the address then confirm this is the place i go before. then take my car go there and take the number 6 then i choose the water bed because never try before. go in the room and me and her take out all the cloth and i in the bed the girl shower me and put some shampoo. after start to service me already. she service is quite good and attitude is nice. all the time smile until me go back home. Next time come sure take my fren to come here enjoy. Here got few package can give you enjoy good good.

Number: 6
service: Good
attitude: good
body : slim 100%
May I get the address
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1