The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2005, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 22
jgw is one of the Best!jgw is one of the Best!jgw is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok (Ratchada Pisek) - Girl friendly hotel?

Thk u guys for all the feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by garystar
Palazzo will be the best for you, easy access to most of UPnum
Old 04-04-2005, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
engineer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Why not WATTANA MANSION? 500 bht with internet and breakfast.

With Copa Cabana and Poseidon at your doorstep....Suttisan MRT 5 min walk away...cannot go wrong.

Request for rooms on level 10 and above. Rooms beneath still using key system. Difficult to keep the air-con running while you're out hunting.

Rachada Soi "sib jek" ...dun pay more than 170 Bht from the airport including 50 Bht surcharge and no need for toll-way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChanChwee
Palazzo is deifnitely one of my fav in Ratchada and value for money. Just my opinion. Cheers.
Old 05-04-2005, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgw
Thk u guys for all the feedback

Agree with the bros recommendation... Palazzo is good n cheap. I stayed there once.
Old 05-04-2005, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 22
thaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to behold

LA Tower......cheap and girlfriendly.....
Old 05-04-2005, 02:06 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -958 / Power: 0
ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaiboy
LA Tower......cheap and girlfriendly.....
Hahaha CCB!
Old 05-04-2005, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
Agree with the bros recommendation... Palazzo is good n cheap. I stayed there once.
I thought u prefer Watana mansion Mr Mai ao..
Old 05-04-2005, 01:38 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance
I thought u prefer Watana mansion Mr Mai ao..

Of cos Watana, cheap n good. But if got extra money then dun mind staying in other hotel. Me poor man....
Old 05-04-2005, 01:44 PM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 21
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all

Quote:
Of cos Watana, cheap n good. But if got extra money then dun mind staying in other hotel. Me poor man....
Thought Wattana gave you a VIP card for 30% on all charges.
Old 05-04-2005, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanEleven
Thought Wattana gave you a VIP card for 30% on all charges.

This u also know... I'm helping them to promote. BTW u need me to promote your ger?? 30% discount for me too?
Old 05-04-2005, 01:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Yeah Watana is the best value in the Ratchada stretch. Don't say until like that. Don't think you are poor man lah. No point staying in a fancy room when you're only inside for 8 hours or less. Unless you've a girlfriend/spouse/guest with you. Then I don't mind staying in a better place.

Fo those want cheaper can try Morakot Hotel in New Petchburi Road. 390B per nite. 3 hours transit available also. Pool tables and coffeeshop in the lobby. However damn ghetto. If anyone stayed before please feedback.

Morakot Hotel
2802 New Petchburi Road
(Between Soi Soonvijai & Ekamai)
Bangkok 10310
Tel: (02) 314 0761-3
Fax: (02) 319 1465
GM: Phongchai Monphongchai
Rooms: 121
Old 05-04-2005, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruhua
Yeah Watana is the best value in the Ratchada stretch. Don't say until like that. Don't think you are poor man lah. No point staying in a fancy room when you're only inside for 8 hours or less. Unless you've a girlfriend/spouse/guest with you. Then I don't mind staying in a better place.

Ya to me I dun mind staying in Watana.... not bad. To me eat n stay is not impt when I go oversea. But if pay by company then I won't stay there n I will eat good ex food cos IT'S PAY BY COMPANY. Y should I be so stupid to help company save. Read my sign u will know y.
Old 06-04-2005, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 22
Blue_Black is a splendid one to beholdBlue_Black is a splendid one to beholdBlue_Black is a splendid one to beholdBlue_Black is a splendid one to beholdBlue_Black is a splendid one to beholdBlue_Black is a splendid one to beholdBlue_Black is a splendid one to beholdBlue_Black is a splendid one to behold

Hi all,

I once booked the Ambassador Hotel at sukumvit area (4 Rooms - 3for my frens)
I book Double room for all on the net. cant remember the webby though.
went down and they receptionist wanted 2 names for each room! so i said i not sure later then tell u. she said only open 2 i said NO! i already paid for 4 ROOMs and double!

Finally relent and at night me and buddies bring the girlies in and we did not pay any surcharge.
phew.
Old 06-04-2005, 02:51 AM
Samster (M)

Watana Mansions

Quote:
Ya to me I dun mind staying in Watana.... not bad. To me eat n stay is not impt when I go oversea. But if pay by company then I won't stay there n I will eat good ex food cos IT'S PAY BY COMPANY. Y should I be so stupid to help company save. Read my sign u will know y.
Well if the company is owned by you then the budgeting is up to your own discretion. But if it's not own company expenses or your business do big. Of course will stay somewhere better.
Old 06-04-2005, 03:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I stayed there for 1 night last week. Surprisingly good for a 500THB service apartment. Even has a swimming pool and internet access. Whats more it's just across Poseidon and nearby many entertainment places.
Old 06-04-2005, 04:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
pirate is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
I stayed there for 1 night last week. Surprisingly good for a 500THB service apartment. Even has a swimming pool and internet access. Whats more it's just across Poseidon and nearby many entertainment places.

whats best way to book Watana Mansion?
Is it better and cheaper to use internet booking agencies or do they have own web site?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1