The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2016, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 14
Drooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to behold
Uber/Grab Drivers Experience (FakeTaxi)

Just curious, anyone here drives uber/grab. ive been on it for the past 9 months and tbh haven't had anything exciting happen, apart from the almost happening story below.

So just toying with the idea,

1) any of you couples ever do anything kinky behind in the car while being driven to your destination.

2) any ladies ever met a driver nice looking enough and fantasized about getting it on with him in some remote spot for a free ride and some mutual fun along the way.

3) any guys ever met a lady driver which was hot and got you a little steamed up at the back seat?

4) what would you do if you saw a Faketaxi sticker or any other types of sticker that you knew was an underground code for "free ride for sex" would you take it up :P

Lai lai share your stories ^^

Heres mine.... (True story ah)

it was a little over 3am on a saturday night, i had about taken my fill of beer, smoke perfume smelling folks and was about to head back home. my grab app was on and ding, i got one pickup from st james to tampines.

i was around the area so i quickly got to the place, clicked on "i'm here" to let the passenger know. alot of chio bus to watch as i waited so i didnt mind waiting. just then, a babe about 1.62 sauntered out of the club, dressed in white bandaged skirt......very short. she walked towards my car. i pointed to the grab decal, she opened the door and first thing she said "yeaaaaaaaaaa"
i waited for her to come into the back seat but she continued to stand outside and said "Immmm veeeeerrry drunk ok?" repeating a few more times before she finally came in.

Amused that my last passenger is going to be a funny drunk one, i moved off towards tampines. shortly after moving off. this gal started leaning on my arm, mumbling "dont take advantage of me ok?" ironically i think it was the other way around. at the traffic light i propped her back into her seat and secured her seat belt.

to my horror she started telling me her life story...and all the while clinging onto my arm with my hand on the auto gear knob. on the mce she started to yank at my hand and somehow it was now on her silky white thighs.this gal can talk and talk ......but as she was talking.... she was also pushing my hand along her lap...slowly her legs spread while in that tight dress.... i couldnt believe this was happening. 80kmh on kpe, hands stroking the thighs of a syt. best day ever ....except the constant yapping. as we exited from the kpe tunnel i slowed down. cos ......who wouldnt want this to last a little longer rigght?

by now my hands were brought towards carressing her inner thighs....it was warm there unlike the cold of the late night aircon. my fingers brushed against the soft fabric ....lace.. she was wearing lace panties...

at that point, i nearly lost my focus on the road and rode pasts some speed bumps. this startled her and she pulled my hands in....pressing them fully against her lace panties..... she knew where my hands were .....she stopped talking....her breathing also got heavier....she moved my hand up a little to get it to stroke her there.....i moved the rest.... she started moaning right beside me.....and boy it sounded sweet.....and of cos i didnt stop as well.

as i stroked her thru her panties...i could feel the dampness soaking thru very quickly. very quickly her legs spread wider and she nudged my hands to go faster. up til one point i still remember was at ave7 traffic junction near the esso station....her body shook and i could feel the gushing below. she did not squirt , she merely came and spassed over my fingers. she pretended to doze off after that.....keeping my hand there.

nearing her place i had to make a couple of tight turns so i gently removed my hands to steer the car.....stopped and woke her up...asked her is she still feeling ok? with a cheeky reply she said "much better" and skipped out of the car. Grab pay..... not a bad night indeed.

Organizing Amateur Photoshoot for starting out. photographers. Let me know your interest with your email and ideally portfolio. No sex involved.
Old 12-10-2016, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 16
jennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Uber/Grab Drivers Experience (FakeTaxi)

during a gals night out, me n two other friends called an uber. got picked up by this very sweet n nice guy, but can tell hes quite shy. quiet quiet good boy type.

during one red light, we decide to tease him a bit. when the car stop, we ask him to turn around becos we need his help. after he turn, we all lift up our top and say "so who has the nicest boobs?"

he dunno how to respond he just turn around n keep driving! hahaha...my fren elbow me n say she saw a tent in his pants the rest of the way...give him 5 stars after that
Old 12-10-2016, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
KeungK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read from other drivers too
Old 12-10-2016, 03:28 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Good one many guys wish they can be THAT driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennytan View Post
during a gals night out, me n two other friends called an uber. got picked up by this very sweet n nice guy, but can tell hes quite shy. quiet quiet good boy type.

during one red light, we decide to tease him a bit. when the car stop, we ask him to turn around becos we need his help. after he turn, we all lift up our top and say "so who has the nicest boobs?"

he dunno how to respond he just turn around n keep driving! hahaha...my fren elbow me n say she saw a tent in his pants the rest of the way...give him 5 stars after that

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 12-10-2016, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
Nat13579 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Good one many guys wish they can be THAT driver
If I were the driver, I'd drive to a remote spot and get raped by them
Old 12-10-2016, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Heh, there's a clip in china too!!

Watch how she --> Offers the cabbie to finger her to avoid payment. Thats part 1.

I knew of a friend who drive taxi, kena a china bu, no money, not drunk, say she no money, but willing to do "anything"

He Mai Tu liao tested suspension at her house there.

Here's part 2 of the video.

Watch here---> She's asking for a fuck!!!
Old 12-10-2016, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
HighIndex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Thank you sis.
Old 12-10-2016, 04:57 PM
Samster

PongTiong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Sis thank you.
Old 12-10-2016, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 16
jennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond repute

xiexie all of u but id like to read about ur experiences too! please share with us! hahaha
Old 12-10-2016, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 13
TempLust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTempLust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTempLust is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

You and ur gf are some sporting and fun loving ladies. Dunnit uber, I give u a ride from anywhere to anywhere any time u want.
Old 12-10-2016, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:

You know many cabs etc got cctv to protect themselves?

Since you openly n willingly expose yourself, its ok for him to replay the footage or print a copy n put in his car for his other customers.
_________
Exchange points you willing ma?
Old 13-10-2016, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 14
Drooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Lol sounds super fun la you two. Lucky never kena me. I'll probably tell you all I need to do a physical check =D

Hope the others do come and share too. And don't forget. Would any ladies or couples be game if they spot a special cab? :P
Old 13-10-2016, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4883 / Power: 14
MattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond repute

Nice thread.

I have been driving uber/grab since June 2016.
Nothing sexiting yet.

Hopefully can give sis jennytan a ride
Old 13-10-2016, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Feel wanna quit my job to become a Uber driver.
Old 13-10-2016, 02:26 AM
Samster

Meranti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJB View Post
Nice thread.

I have been driving uber/grab since June 2016.
Nothing sexiting yet.

Hopefully can give sis jennytan a ride
Any lobang for part-time driver?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1