The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2017, 07:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: Lorong 6 H66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clitorio View Post
The above 3 new girls are more exciting and better looking with better bodies.
17 service n body much better than 19 na..
u la...u horni butterfly yeryer dats why...17 very the ok one.
Old 16-01-2017, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
Chantelfin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not all Thai shops welcome Bangla, eg L18 Thai house are not welcoming and some turn them away. On weekends, the Bangla will crowd the thai houses and made the whole experience very unpleasant. Hard to have mood with such a big crowd. Hence I tend to go to L18 Thai houses.

Thai wl are cheap fucks, I think they are paid below market value, it's unfair for them. If good service, I will extend session to do my bit to help them.
Old 16-01-2017, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Clitorio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chantelfin View Post
Not all Thai shops welcome Bangla, eg L18 Thai house are not welcoming and some turn them away. On weekends, the Bangla will crowd the thai houses and made the whole experience very unpleasant. Hard to have mood with such a big crowd. Hence I tend to go to L18 Thai houses.

Thai wl are cheap fucks, I think they are paid below market value, it's unfair for them. If good service, I will extend session to do my bit to help them.
Bro, thanks for sharing your view and glad we think the same. It is quite frustrating waiting in line with the Bangladesh and Indians. Worst knowing that they are digging into your fav WLs.
Dunno why the house bosses encourage these Bangladeshi and Indians as I have heard many complaints from the WLs about how rough and unhygienic these bros are. WLs told me that sessions with these guys are like being abused. And they mostly drunk. I guessed it is all $$$ to the bosses who dun care about the finer welfare of their WLs.
I think if bosses of L6 H66 and H70 not careful they will lose a lot of non bangla and Indian customers.
Old 16-01-2017, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
17 service n body much better than 19 na..
u la...u horni butterfly yeryer dats why...17 very the ok one.
But g19 really syt Leh. Maybe it's just me G17 chooses who to gfe with but she dun service me well. Mechanical and routine and watches the time. Always hurrying me so that she can get out for other waiting customers.
G20 and G10 and G19 give me better service.
Old 16-01-2017, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

i hope u r not suggesting for a price increase 🙂
Old 16-01-2017, 11:05 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

I thought used to be only lor 24 tht got hordes of banglas and prc on sundays

Anyway nothing we can do, just avoid going on sunday loh

Lor 6 overall biz is quite bad, most likely they welcome all customers
Old 16-01-2017, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
I thought used to be only lor 24 tht got hordes of banglas and prc on sundays

Anyway nothing we can do, just avoid going on sunday loh

Lor 6 overall biz is quite bad, most likely they welcome all customers
ya, not like Lor 18, the okt will ask the bangla or those look low class chiongster to fuck off .1838 and 1840 last time was notorious for turning away customers and do mainly jap customers...that' why i banned them until recent years when they "invite" me in whenever i walk past.
Old 16-01-2017, 01:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
drekman has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Bros, today I rtf L6H66. Before that I pop into H70.
I don't know if it's the timing or it's Sunday or just coincidence, but these 2 houses now like J. Molek and J. Suka, filled with queueing bangla and indian bros.
They come in groups, somemore.
But a few seem to have their regular WLs.
Past few rtfs I already notice the bangla crowd.
Your bros noticed too?
Or it's the same in other thai houses?
The banglas and indians seem to have a thing for thai WLs. Dunno what.
maybe not enough indian WLs/FLs around.

They need to tell the bayi to go away.
Old 16-01-2017, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by drekman View Post
They need to tell the bayi to go away.
Hi bros, in the end it's all about $$$. The Indian and Bangladesh bros bring along the same yusoff ishaks 50 smackers and more to Lor 6. And that's what Open doors and Tom yum legs.
The Lor 18 bosses care a bit more for their WLs and also overall look of their houses. For the Lor 6, it's $$$.
I know that the PRC houses let their WLs decide Whether they want to accept Indians or not. I know that the WLs in H66 and H70 every $ counts.
Old 16-01-2017, 02:40 PM
Samster (M)

Our bloody shit government keeps bringing the bayi in. They smell like shit and look like monkeys. The government need to send them back.
Old 16-01-2017, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi bros, in the end it's all about $$$. The Indian and Bangladesh bros bring along the same yusoff ishaks 50 smackers and more to Lor 6. And that's what Open doors and Tom yum legs.
The Lor 18 bosses care a bit more for their WLs and also overall look of their houses. For the Lor 6, it's $$$.
I know that the PRC houses let their WLs decide Whether they want to accept Indians or not. I know that the WLs in H66 and H70 every $ counts.
Lor 18 has a larger share of Thai syts and hence more choosy of their clients and protected by their okts. Not so for the other lorongs which are mostly milfs and above 30s WL.
Old 16-01-2017, 03:39 PM
Samster (M)

They are suppose to work and not do other stuff and go home.
Old 16-01-2017, 03:41 PM
Samster (M)

Employers need to sack them and send them all home.
Old 16-01-2017, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lor 18 has a larger share of Thai syts and hence more choosy of their clients and protected by their okts. Not so for the other lorongs which are mostly milfs and above 30s WL.
You are right bro. The Okt and bosses of other lorongs offer little protection to their wls. I heard from the wls themselves in L6 H66 and H70 - once they are in the room with the Indian and bangla Bros they are left to fend for themselves.
The Indian and banglas treat the Thai wls like they would with the own Indian women back home. Their cocks are unwashed and they are drunk and they physically very rough with the body parts of the wls. They must inflict pain to get their cocks up. And when the wls put up some real resistance they go out to the okts make false complaints against the Wls.
And some with large cocks always insist anal penetration. They think for $50 of which the wls get only $25, the Indian and bangla Bros think they can live out their rape fantasy with the Thai wls.

The bosses must do something about this before something really bad happen.

For me, I just don't like queueing amongst the Indian and bangla bros. Always guaranteed, the wl is moody after a session with Indians and banglas.
Old 16-01-2017, 08:34 PM
Samster

By right, OKTs must turn away drunks to protect the WLs. I have seen the better OKTs telling both bangla and PRCs who are drunk to get lost. Usually the bangla and PRCs are the arseholes that get drunk and look for cheap fucks. Avoid the weekends for thai WLs unless it is Lor 18. Not sure whether Lor 8 which have a few thai houses are similarly affected by these uncouth foreign trash.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1