The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-12-2020, 08:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My Landlady

As I woke up the next morning, the same thought came back to my mind; I just couldn’t stop thinking about the sales lady! And I knew that I had to do something about it, or risk possibly going crazy, and so I began to plan for it - I needed to pay her a visit!

So that morning, I did the usual stuff to get ready and informed my lover that I needed to head out to meet my friends. I even had breakfast outside in the way to my destination - I wanted to be at the store as early as possible, so that I may catch her when there was no one else around. When I arrived at the mall, her store was not even open yet, as were many shops there! I had no choice but to hang around and wait nervously. In my mind, I rehearsed what I was going to say and how I was going to say it. I tried to calm myself but couldn’t shake off the nervousness. Finally, from the corner of my eye, I saw someone in front of her store, getting ready to unlock and enter it. I walked up nervously to get a better look - it was her indeed. She saw me as soon as she raised the shutters and stood up.

Sales lady: Oh hello... good morning. So early today? Where’s Susan?

I tried to act as calm as I possibly could.

Me: Oh yeah... I came early to shop, so I can have more time to .... choose.....

Damn it, I was already screwing it up! Why was I so nervous?!

Sales: Oh? Choose? You mean....?

Me: Ah, well... I was thinking of... choosing some more.... you know.... for Susan...

Sales: Oh really? Well why don’t you come on in first and we can talk me. Let me keep my things first. I rarely get customers so early in the morning!

She led me into her store and it was such an invigorating feeling to be among those lovely ladies’ intimate wear again; and this time I was alone with her - how exciting!

She came back out to the counter after putting her stuff away.

Sales: By the way, my name is Pauline, and you can let me know what you need; I will try my best to help!

Ah, finally I get to know her name - Pauline. And I also noticed she was dressed in her rather tight-fitting white shirt and long black pants which showed off her womanly hips, buttocks and thighs.

Pauline (P): So the pieces you picked yesterday - Susan didn’t like them? Or you didn’t like them?

There was a slight teasing smirk on her face.

Me: Oh.... actually no... she liked them very much, but just that....

P: So you don’t like them?

Me: No no no... I like them very much too! Just that, I was hoping to get... some more.

P: Oh wow, some more pieces? That’s quite a lot you are buying there...

Me: And some panties - marching ones, if possible...

I felt my face turning warm, then hot...

P: Oh my god, you are turning red! So cute! Don’t be shy... you are already very brave to come shopping for bras with Susan yesterday, and even braver to come alone today!

I saw her wide and friendly smile and that really soothed me. I smiled back nervously, face still burning.

P: Okay okay, come come... let’s have a look....

I was surprised as she grabbed my wrist gently and let the way to the section which we were at yesterday. We both stood facing the wall of assorted bras, with her slightly behind and beside me.

P: Fo ahead. Just take your time to look and choose. Or let me know what you have in mind and I can recommend some to you.

My eyes wandered around the wall. To be frank, it was all just one big blur of colours and fabric to me; I could not focus. My face was still burning hot - perhaps I should let her choose for me.

Me: Could you help me pls? Help me .... I was thinking of something ....

P: Are you going for something more sexy... or
comfy? I am guessing it’s more for what you want - am I right?

That wide smile again. Wow, was she teasing me? My face turned up the heat even more. She let out a soft chuckle before I could answer.

P: Okay okay.... take your time and tell me what you are looking for. Gosh you are so red!

If she was trying to calm me down, it wasn’t helping at all!

Me: I am looking for something... well.. with less... you know, which covers less....

P: Oh? You mean something sexier - like a half cup?

She saw the puzzled look in my face at that statement.

P: Meaning that the bra cups don’t go all the way and cover the entire breast.

Me: Oh... oh I see. Yes.... yes, that sounds nice.... and oh.... also with thinner straps ....

P: Oh .... so it looks like you DO know what you want...

There was that smile again.

P: But such designs are... not too comfortable for ladies like Susan.

She saw that puzzled look again.

P: Because Susan is a.... much ‘heavier’ woman.

Me: Ah yes... her breasts are very big and heavy.

I saw her eyebrows go up and in a look of genuine surprise, but also confirmation. Then I noticed I had held up my hands in front of me in a cupping gesture to emphasize my comment on my landlady’s breasts!

P: Oh..... looks like you not only know about what bra you want. Looks like you have already.... seen ... and felt Susan’s breasts?

Guilty! And caught!! I couldn’t find a response in time.
Old 28-12-2020, 08:41 AM
Samster

susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
As always, great story TS. I miss Irene though
Noted; there will be more coming later.
Pls stay tuned and thank you for your support!
Old 28-12-2020, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Uncle is pleased with TS for taking very good care of Susan.

Any story on the bra sales lady, hehe.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Coming soon....
Old 28-12-2020, 12:21 PM
Samster

Me: Oh, um... er...

I swear my face felt like it was ready to explode!

P: Okay okay.... I won’t say anymore. You poor thing - face so red already!

I turned back to face the wall of bras, and just quickly painted at one which I thought was okay.

P: Yeah.... that one looks fine. But I must tell you as a professional, that that may not suit Susan well. It’s just too skimpy for her figure. Not enough support and those thin straps will be painful if she wears it for a long time. Even if I get the correct size for her, her boobs will be spilling out of the cups, and if she is wearing a plain top, it will be visible to everyone.

I turned back towards Pauline, surprised by her detailed analysis.

Me: Spilling?

P: You know Susan’s breasts are very big right? And they are also very soft. I am sure you have touched them before, am I right?

I stammered trying to find an appropriate answer while still meeting her gaze.

P: By the way ah, can I ask you something?

I just nodded.

P: What’s your relationship with Susan? Are you really her boyfriend?

Me: Erm.... what did she ....

P: She said yesterday that you were her boyfriend lah, but I though she was just joking! Furthermore she is married. So is it true?

I was so nervous - oh shit, what have I done by coming here alone! Have I exposed too much of my relationship with Susan and now more and more people are going to know?!! Oh damn oh damn oh damn! I have to find a way to diffuse her insterest! Or maybe.... somehow use it to my advantage? I needed to test her...

Me: Oh, you really want to know?

Her face went from a smug smiley one to one of genuine curiosity. I was pretty confident this was juicy gossip she had to get her hands on!

Me: I can tell you more...

Her eyes lit up at that opening statement - my hunch confirmed!

Me: .... if you help me get what I was looking for.

P: Oh sure - if course! That’s my job anyway; come let us start to find you the perfect bra for Susan!

Her words and body language brimmed with enthusiasm!

Me: Thank you very much! Oh, yeah and panties to match.

P: Yes yes of course, I am sure you will like what I find for you.

She moved in front of me to have a closer look at the upper rows of bras, allowing me to catch her scent and admire the imprint of her own bra (the back) through her tight white shirt. What an excellent view!

Seconds later she picked and took down a classy-looking deep blue satin bra which was a half cup and skimpy straps and a thin band. She the turned towards me.

P: How’s this? Sexy enough for you? Or do you prefer something a bit more see-through?

Wow, see-through? That’s a great idea, but perhaps for later consideration. I needed to work with what I have in front of me currently. I gazed at the beauty which she held in front of her own chest, and from that angle, I could observe both the bra as well as her breasts just slightly further behind. I changed my angle from left to right and up to down, admiring both the bra and also the bosom of the lady holding them. I even had a hand to my chin in a thoughtful look of consideration. Pauline then started to turn the bra around to show me the various parts:

P: See - half cups like I mentioned so that you can see more of her breasts. But I guarantee her top part will start to spill our over the top of the cup. Then the side and back band are super slim, which may ‘cut’ into her flesh if worn for too long. Same goes for the thin shoulder straps. And of course the cups are not padded or lined coz Susan doesn’t need any. You may be even able to see her nipples through the cup when her niplples are erect.

She turned the bra so I can now see the inside of the cups. I reached out to touch the material - so soft and quite thin. And oh, my hands were so close to Pauline’s own breasts! Excitement!!

Me: Wow, how do you know so much?! It’s amazing how you can explain so much within such a short time!

Pauline smiled - as one would after being praised.

P: Young man, I have been selling bras for so many years already. I think even before you started to have any interest in women’s breasts!!

She let out a hearty laugh.

P: And also your Susan has been a long-time customer if mine, so I know her figure well! I think I have touched her breasts way before you did!!

Another laugh...

Me: Touch her ..... breasts?

P: What are you thinking? During bra fitting I mean! It’s important to make sure she wears tries on her new bras properly, and so sometimes I help. I have seen and touched her boobs before, have you?

Me: Er.... let’s talk about that a little later....

Her eagerness to know more was too obvious!

P: Okay okay .... you can tell me later... So now, what do you think of this bra?

I out on my thinking look again:

Me: I kinda like it a lot, but I am not too sure if it will fit Susan...

P: I told you it would not be confortable for Susan, knowing her figure and also her preference. It may not also look nice if it creates the very obvious ‘bra bulge’ where the band and straps ‘eat into’ the flesh, especially the back fat.

I shot a genuine puzzled look.

P: Like this one here - can you see?

She turned around and showed me her own back, pointing to the part where the back band of her bra was, close to the hooks. I could see the slight depression where her bra was, and the slight bulge of the surrounding flesh. God damn - that looked exactly the opposite of ‘not nice’ to me!

Me: Oh I see.... I know what you mean now!

P: Good. See, these are the things you never considered right? It’s not always smaller or more revealing is better, you know? You need to consider the overall look.

That smug and proud look came back again.

Me: Thank you so much for pointing out all these to me!

P: No problem. I am happy to share with you. Customer satisfaction is number one to me. Okay, so now can you tell me more?

Me: Oh.... between me and Susan? Okay... so yes... I am her boyfriend, just like she said; she wasn’t joking!

Her eyebrows were raised and a cheeky wide smile emerged.

P: Oh my god... for how long already?

Me: For almost a year...

P: Wah! So long already, and I didn’t even know! So have you .... have you two...

Me: Been intimate?

She nodded enthusiastically like a little girl. I just smiled back.
Old 28-12-2020, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1995 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

She is biting the bait liao...reel her in TS!
Get her to try on those half cups and lacy ones for you
Old 28-12-2020, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
lightningpython deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
Get Pauline to model those lingerie?
Old 29-12-2020, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10880 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
Good suggestion, cheers!
Old 29-12-2020, 02:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1442 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightningpython View Post
Get Pauline to model those lingerie?
Good suggestion!
Old 29-12-2020, 07:13 AM
Samster

Well done guys - you all read my mind!
More coming soon...
Old 29-12-2020, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
ketwa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story TS, can't wait for next update hehe
Old 29-12-2020, 01:14 PM
Samster

Me: Well, we have been together for almost a year - what do you think?

I was my turn to smile now, although still quite nervously.

P: Aaahhh, I see.... so you have seen her naked, and she has seen you naked already lah

I just smiled back gently.

P: Wah, I didn’t know Susan was so lucky - married already but can still have boyfriend. And such a young one some more!

Was there a hint of envy in her voice? Maybe I should tease her some more...

Me: Actually, I am the lucky one; I never imagined she would be interested in me... but erm, let’s get back to choosing, shall we?

P: Yes yes of course. So what do you think - you want to keep this aside as shortlisted and pick another one?

Me: I don’t know - i really like how this one looks but you mentioned it won’t be good; then why don’t you recommend one which you think will look good AND be comfy for Susan? I could use your expert and experienced advice.

She only needed several seconds before she selectes another piece - this one a light blue / cyan colour fuller cups and wider bands and straps. But this one had laces on the cup edges and shoulder straps.

P: There you go - this one would be more suited for Susan, especially for a woman her age. It’s more mature and softer-looking while still sensual. Feels great for your to touch too!

She held it up in front of her at chest-level again, and I once again adopted my deep-thought stance. She turned it around slowly for me to appreciate from various angles.

Me: I am not sure how it would look on her thought; I mean, it looks really good now but not sure if...

P: Ah not to worry, I will give you her size and if it still doesn’t fit well or if she doesn’t like it, you can come back to me. Of if she wants to come here and try it on, that’s fine too.

Me: I actually hope to keep it a surprise for her. And I don’t want to have to take it back to change it.

P: Oh.... a surprise - so nice of you!

I didn’t respond any further and just kept looking at the piece of intimate wear in her hands. Let the moment stew for a bit.. She kept showing off her product and kept observing for any response from me. Finally, it was time to for me to test her reaction:

Me: I just wish ... if it was on a .... you know, like a model or something so I can really see how it looks...

P: Oh.... oh I see... I can put it on...

Jackpot!! It worked!!

P: ... a mannequin for you to have a look but the size would be totally different.

And no more jackpot - damn it! Did she not get my hint?

P: .... coz Susan’s size would be much bigger than any of the mannequins I have here. But don’t worry, I know Susan’s size so it would definitely fit.

Me: Oh ya, that’s true and I totally trust you, but the thing is she may not like it, and it may not look the same on her as I would have imagined, you see....

P: Oh.... like that... I understand, but for inner wear like bra, it’s hard to get the size and look perfect the first time round. Like panties - you can’t even try it; just have to pick the best size and design and usually it would fit.

Damn, I’ve got to be more direct then.

Me: I understand... but I was hoping.... that .... if you could....

My eyes went from her, to the bra, and then to her chest. And even though it took hardly a second - she understood my intentions right away.
Old 29-12-2020, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1442 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Pauline sounds interesting. Intriguing too. Can describe what she looks like?
Old 29-12-2020, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10880 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
Pauline sounds interesting. Intriguing too. Can describe what she looks like?
Oh this suggestion seems great, cheers!
Old 29-12-2020, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
FengTing323 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really like this story, please continue!
Old 29-12-2020, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11894 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Oh this suggestion seems great, cheers!
Upped you twelve.

Eagerly waiting for TS' next chapter of this juicy story.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1