The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2020, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Landlady

Didn't know that Pauline is such a lovely lady.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 30-12-2020, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
Pauline sounds interesting. Intriguing too. Can describe what she looks like?
Of course - I will describe her in further detail in my subsequent posts!

Pls stay tuned!
Old 30-12-2020, 01:09 PM
Samster

susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light

For those of you who wished to know what Pauline looks like, here’s a quick description:

She has a slimmer body compared to Susan, but cannot be considered slim by normal Asian female standards. She is of average height with long flowing hair - dyed brown slightly and tied in a ponytail these two times I have met her.

My guess was that she was in her mid to late thirties, and has a serious, means-business kind of look when not smiling. When she smiles her demeanor immediately changes to very friendly. As the white shirt and black long pants she wore on both occasions were rather figure-hugging, I was able to see that she was rather busty (although not as huge as my Susan) with nice round buttocks to match. I wasn’t sure though whether the busty image was due to her experienced choice in bra selection. Rather wide in the hips but that is considered attractive to me. Those clothes accentuates her relatively slim waist to hip/chest ratio, and with slight heels, the way she walks could be considered quite seductive. And oh, she smells good too, but perhaps a tad heavy on the fragrance.

And now, let’s pick up where we left off...

P: Wait a minute... are you thinking about.. ?

There was a slight smile on her face. My face was ready to explode again.

P: Did you want me... to put on the bra for you?

I hesitated; I couldn’t read her reaction. Should I just be blunt? Oh what the heck!

Me: Erm..... yes?

Her eyebrows were raised in a look of disbelief. I swear I could feel my heart beat in my head and my face bursting.

P: You want me to wear the bras for you to see?

Was she angry? Was she teasing? I couldn’t tell!! I didn’t know what to do!!

P: That is so inappropriate!

Oh shit shit shit... goddamn it - I blew it! It’s all finished!

P: All my life selling bras, I never expected to hear such a request!

What should I do - do I just flee? Do I apologize and beg her to just forget it and keep it to herself? Do I cry like a little girl? My head bowed lower and lower in embarrassment without me realizing.

P: But I must say - it is quite a surprise and you are so daring! Is that how you got together with Susan?

I looked up at her - myself surprised as well at the change in her response. And what’s that I see - is she... is she blushing as well?!! Was she.... was she enjoying it?

P: Hmmmm.... how about this - why not you tell me more about you and Susan, and I will consider it?

I didn’t know how to respond except to keep staring at her - why yes, she was blushing indeed!

P: And I will consider about it, only because you are so cute!

I finally found my tongue, a sliver of courage and managed to respond:

Me: Uh... sure, I can tell you....

P: Okay... good! <smiling, still blushing> Gimme a second....

Again, I was surprised as she walked towards the entrance of the store. I turned to see what she was up to. And to my surprise (again), she started to lower the shutters, with her still INSIDE the store!

When she was done, she walked back to me:

P: It’s still early so there won’t be customers yet anyway; I don’t want anyone to interrupt your story.... Come, let’s go to the back.

I followed Pauline to the back of her store...
Old 30-12-2020, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

And we're following too!!!

The nice story, I mean....

Please continue

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 30-12-2020, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
zeroXzero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping with so gain n cant wait for nxt part of story
Old 30-12-2020, 03:28 PM
Samster

otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover View Post
And we're following too!!!

The nice story, I mean....

Please continue

I am also following closely behind, hehe.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 30-12-2020, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
I am also following closely behind, hehe.
Bro, dont follow TOO close, horrrrrr.....

Hehehehe....

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 30-12-2020, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quote:

Hehehehe....
Sorry too sexcited liao forgotten about the social distance, hehe.
Old 31-12-2020, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 945 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Hehehehe....
upz returned
Old 31-12-2020, 11:21 AM
Samster

We stopped near the back of her store where the fitting room was (actually just 3 cubicles with curtain ‘doors’) and she turned to face me:

P: Okay, tell me all about it!

I paused for a bit, not even knowing where to begin!

P: So how did it start?

Me: Oh er... I am renting a room from her, since I started my studies here...

P: Oh you are still a student? Oh, so young .... I thought you started working already

Me: Yeah, no - I am still studying now. That’s why I am only renting a bedroom. And so, of course I see her everyday ...

P: And then you started to like her? Or did she start to like you?!

It was obvious Pauline was unable to contain her excitement. There was an inquisitive smile on her face and her arms were crossed tightly across her chest, and in the processes cradling her breasts. Her eyes were wide and fixated on me.

And so I went on to tell her about how it had all began between Susan and myself, right up to the time we first had sex, all behind Uncle’s back. I purposely focused on the sexual details, which saw the most interesting reactions from Pauline.

P: Oh my god, oh my! I never would have thought that Susan was so... so .... adventurous! Having an affair behind her husband’s back! And with such a young thing some more!

Me: So, what do you think of her now? Is she very bad?

P: Yes - very bad! So very naughty! And you too! You like older women? You don’t have a girlfriend your age?

Me: (sheepishly) I don’t.... Susan... she is my first...

P: Your first girlfriend? Or your first.... time?!!

Me: Erm.... both...

P: Oh my god!! You were a vir... you gave your virginity to Susan?!

I managed only to smile, head lowered.

P: Wah, this Susan.... can’t believe she likes young boys... and virgin boys some more! But can’t blame her lah; who ask you to be so handsome?!

I blushed and only continued smiling.

P: I can tell why she is interested in you, but what about you? What do you like about her?

Me: Oh... er.. coz she was really nice and took care of me...

P: Oh - that’s all? You sure?

Me: And of course her... she looks quite attractive also.

P: Her what? Which part most attractive? Any favourites?

Me: Her.... she has very nice breasts...

P: Haha, I guessed that must be the main reason - the main attraction! You like her big big breasts right? Or is it that you like older women’s breasts?

Me: Yeah... I like her big breasts... very nice to touch, and kiss and..... suck. I have never seen young girls’ breasts before so I don’t know; in real life, I mean. But I know I like older women because they are just more... more mature and attractive. I can’t explain why.... I mean, I really do love Susan, not only her breasts...

P: Wow.... so you already fell in love with her huh.... I must say I am impressed with Susan... and also very envious of her!

Me: Envious? But why? I am sure you have tons of guys waiting to be your boyfriend! Even if they know you are married, many will still want you to be their girlfriend!

Pauline held up her right hand in front of me.

P: Married? Who told you that? See - no ring here!

I was genuinely surprised. Also, not wearing a ring does not mean not married what. It could have been for a variety of reasons.

Me: Oh.... I meant.... I really really thought you were already married. Someone as pretty and successful as you .....

P: I’ve had a few boyfriends lah... but that’s about it. Now still single.... but if you have any friends you can recommend to me, haha!!

I could only reply with awkward laugher, unsure of how else to respond. Several seconds passed by in silence.

P: Well, thanks for telling me so much... today is really filled with exciting surprises!

Me: Sure, but please please don’t tell Susan that I told you. I know she wants to keep this private.

P: Silly boy - if she wanted to keep this private, do you think she would have brought you here? And to shop for bras with her?! She was showing you off to me lah!

That statement truely caught me by surprise! It had not crossed my simple (and perhaps really silly) mind!

P: My dear young man.... you still have a lot to learn about women, especially older women!

Me: Oh yes of course... yeah wow... I totally didn’t think of that. Thank you for your advice....

Pauline smiled with an obvious look of deep satisfaction.

P: Soeaking about advice - since you were nice enough to share so much with me.....

She walked off to the bra wall rack once again, and came back with the another piece of the same bra she just recommended to me.

P: Needed to find my size.

Without another word, she stepped into the cubicle closest to us and drew the curtain shut.
Old 31-12-2020, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1442 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Nice update TS.

Looks like Pauline's curiosity got the better of her

Thanks for the description of Pauline. She sounds hot!
Old 31-12-2020, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
zuayana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pauline wants you to follow her into the cubicle!!
Old 01-01-2021, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10880 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Showtime by notti Pauline, cheers!
Old 01-01-2021, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

Surprise surprise
Old 01-01-2021, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
hiongsak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story. Lamtinh!!
Advert Space Available