The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 24-10-2010, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 17
teteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to behold
Re: How to marry a Geylang WL

Bro TS,
Everyone is entitle to have their own opinion; but I feel strange that you would chhose WL/FL over Singapore non WL/FL girls. That does not spell well for our SG girls.
The fact that they are in the trade, these girls are looking for easy money, what ever their reasoning behind it.
Are we saying that the non WL/FL the same or worse?

Cheers.
Old 24-10-2010, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 14
nokia88 is one of the Best!nokia88 is one of the Best!nokia88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by teteku View Post
Bro TS,
Everyone is entitle to have their own opinion; but I feel strange that you would chhose WL/FL over Singapore non WL/FL girls. That does not spell well for our SG girls.
The fact that they are in the trade, these girls are looking for easy money, what ever their reasoning behind it.
Are we saying that the non WL/FL the same or worse?

Cheers.
Can/will SG girls willing cook home made dishes while waiting for u to come home ??

Can/will SG girls willing do the house chores ??

Once in a while we have a urge for good home cooked meals

And i'm not a MCP but foreign brides demand less . Last week tv showed a man booking his wedding dinner with foreign bride for 11/11/2011 .
Old 24-10-2010, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesthetic View Post
Given my lack of adherence and strong inertia to social paradigms and social normalities,...
Ok bro, u win. My engrish and abstract maths can't fight with u

I have no intention to enter into any righteousness debate with you on the notion of dating a WL, it was also a question out of curiosity. If does happen in future, it'll conflict with that "That won't happen" statement posted earlier. Ofcoz, then you can bomb me saying dating a WL is a poor relation to the sexual disease concern, blah blah. It'll be interesting how that dating goes without sex involve, eventually.

Quote:
The fact that anyone is financially capable of paying $450 for a session with a sex worker is no indication of their financial capabilities nor financial health, much more to serve as any convincing inference as to their financial strength. All millionaire is capable of paying $450 for a sexual session, but not everyone who pays $450 for a sexual session is a millionaire.
The keyword in my previous post is "fair assumption". No doubt, if A => B doesn't mean B => A, but that's not my point. Out of 10 person who is fed the limited information that "A can afford $450 for the 1st commercial sex worker", there'll be more than 50% respondent picking the answer "A is possibly financially ready for normal dating", if the other 2 multiple choices are "A is not ready financially for dating" and "There's no conclusive evident that A is financially ready of dating". Maybe around the ratio of 6:1:3 for the choices.

p.s. Wah biang eh, where's other bros with stronger command of engrish? Cum in and help me out lah! LoL.

Last edited by goodpartner; 24-10-2010 at 05:24 PM.
Old 24-10-2010, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Fav69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

With all due respect to TS bro, he is looking for some opinions and advice.

On this lazy, hazy Sunday evening... all these potatoes are kinda hard to digest.

Let TS have his tread back....

Cheers !
Old 24-10-2010, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodpartner View Post
p.s. Wah biang eh, where's other bros with stronger command of engrish? Cum in and help me out lah! LoL.
huh? wheres the ang mo way mata? ?
Old 24-10-2010, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
miua55555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nokia88 View Post
Can/will SG girls willing cook home made dishes while waiting for u to come home ??

Can/will SG girls willing do the house chores ??

Once in a while we have a urge for good home cooked meals

And i'm not a MCP but foreign brides demand less . Last week tv showed a man booking his wedding dinner with foreign bride for 11/11/2011 .
If my wife and I work, we can hire a filipino maid to cook and do the house chores instead, given our combined income.

Isin't that better ?
Old 25-10-2010, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
demondemon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

normally women in Singapore are just not gentle or subservient enough in a sense. If she is working and drawing the same pay as you or more then its even worse. Sometimes guys just want to be appreciated and honestly the WLs do show more appreciation most of the times whereas to impress a SG gal, you have to really do a lot.
Old 25-10-2010, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Aesthetic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I have no intention to enter into any righteousness debate with you on the notion of dating a WL, it was also a question out of curiosity. If does happen in future, it'll conflict with that "That won't happen" statement posted earlier. Ofcoz, then you can bomb me saying dating a WL is a poor relation to the sexual disease concern, blah blah. It'll be interesting how that dating goes without sex involve, eventually.
The issue here is not with your language.

Assumptions founded on factual foundations and logical possibilities are great when it comes to prediction; but, what you're doing now however, is guessing. I might have said "That won't happen...", but not in the context to which you are referring you. Dating and falling in love with a sex worker is fine; do it with a rational mind.
If dating a sex worker is unfavorable due to the concern of sexually transmitted diseases, then dating an average Jane is a much greater concern. The sex worker is moderately acquainted with the transmission of sexually transmitted infections, goes for regularly check ups, and if they are infected, are more likely to cease the providence of sexual service. In other words, what this means is that in a pool of sex workers, if anyone is infected with sexually transmitted disease, they would be omitted from the sample set which leaves the remaining subset in a sample set to be healthy and clean.

On the other hand, your average Jane might have been around the block with multiple relationships and very possibly, multiple sex partners. Even on the assumption that she has only one partner, you cannot rule out the very possibility of her ex-partner having more than one sex-partner.
Further, we might further add that the average Jane is less educated on the notion of protected sex-and this is as to what my conversation with the average Jane tells me-and mistakenly assume that they are 'safer' than sex workers. This is nothing but misapplying of feelings. If the average Jane is infected, does not attend regular check ups, and continue having relationship which involves sex, she is putting all her other partners at risk.
Scientific studies has reportedly shown that people who regularly attend tests for sexually transmitted diseases are safer than those who don't. So saying things like "The prostitute has multiple sex partners whereas I have only a few boyfriends" is useless. Not only is such a view ignorant, but also an excuse to elevate themselves above the sex worker. The next time you hear anyone making the aforementioned statement, walk away. No convincing evidences whatsoever so support their views; zero, none, nada, zilch. No one is under any form of intellectual obligation to even consider a view with an absence of valid logical support.

The chances of being infected with sexually transmitted diseases is independent to previous sexual experiences, or previous coin toss.

Quote:
The keyword in my previous post is "fair assumption". No doubt, if A => B doesn't mean B => A, but that's not my point. Out of 10 person who is fed the limited information that "A can afford $450 for the 1st commercial sex worker", there'll be more than 50% respondent picking the answer "A is possibly financially ready for normal dating", if the other 2 multiple choices are "A is not ready financially for dating" and "There's no conclusive evident that A is financially ready of dating". Maybe around the ratio of 6:1:3 for the choices.
You figures ares wrong here. I get what you're driving at nonetheless, fair enough. I think you would make good advise if I am interested in establishing a platonic relationship with a sex worker/ ex-sex worker.
Old 25-10-2010, 12:35 PM
Samster

goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
The issue here is not with your language...
:
Dating and falling in love with a sex worker is fine; do it with a rational mind.
:
I think you would make good advise if I am interested in establishing a platonic relationship with a sex worker/ ex-sex worker.
Ya man, I was guessing in most part, and in guessing anything, I stand to be corrected; which u did and frankly I'm cool with it since my intention was not to win an argument but merely exploratory. This exercise just provided me with more data to further GUESS why you've such a challenge connecting with an average Jane. AssUming that this is how discussions or chitchat sharing goes during a date.

On the act of dating a WL being a rational decision - I'm not so sure about that but I do agree that doing it with a rational mind is better. Oh ya, you'll get lots of advice in this aspect down here.

Enjoy the forum. I'm glad u seems to find some connections here with samsters
Old 25-10-2010, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
wint3rflame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by miua55555 View Post
If my wife and I work, we can hire a filipino maid to cook and do the house chores instead, given our combined income.

Isin't that better ?
I'd rather buy a wife to cook for me, settle household chorse, run errands, look after our kids, accompany my parents then....
Old 25-10-2010, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ya man, I was guessing in most part, and in guessing anything, I stand to be corrected; which u did and frankly I'm cool with it since my intention was not to win an argument but merely exploratory. This exercise just provided me with more data to further GUESS why you've such a challenge connecting with an average Jane. AssUming that this is how discussions or chitchat sharing goes during a date.

I would be at least mentally stimulated if the conversational interaction could even progress to the extent I did with you. Unfortunately, no; it did and have not progress beyond the 30th second mark from the point of initiating an intellectual conversation. Keep in mind that while you might consider my conversation with you to be intellectual in nature, it is not even close to fulfilling me. Even the so-called elitists from top schools whom I've converse with cannot correlate on my level. While I think they have good memory power, they definitely lack intuitive and abstract capacity.

Coincidentally, just yesterday, I had a certain casual discussion with my cousin-who is also a female-over dinner where our topic somehow narrowed down to my personality. On her verdict, my personality lack flavor, and this seemingly correlates with sentiments and opinions echoed from within my social circle.

Further, while she held that females do somewhat appreciate an intelligent male with a predisposition towards a witty repartee; and one who is capable of stimulating and engaging her on an intellectual level, these females are not likely to fall under the mean average, but more so in regions of greater standard deviation from the mean average distribution.

What left me in confusion was her conclusion that females in general do prefer their potential mates to possess at least a decent average level of emotional intelligent quotient, and hence, are far more likely-ceteris paribus-to date someone with a proclivity for providing emotional fulfillment and comfort. From this, and if true, it seems to me that females are in general more preferring of a clapham omnibus with the qualities of being able to provide them with a certain degree of emotional comfort over another who engages them with discussions on profound anomalies.
I'm fine with people who are not intelligent. Au contraire, I'm not fine with people who are not intelligent but who thinks they are intelligent. Good memory skills and being capable of dishing out textbooks answers are not by any indicator a measure for intelligence.

On a tangent, I love discussing and contemplating on philosophy of religion, Summa Theologia, Bayesian probability and the existence of God, Principia of Mathematica, neurolaw, Bayesian inference and artificial intelligence, anthropic principle, M-theory, and logical fallacies.

Quote:
On the act of dating a WL being a rational decision - I'm not so sure about that but I do agree that doing it with a rational mind is better. Oh ya, you'll get lots of advice in this aspect down here.

Enjoy the forum. I'm glad u seems to find some connections here with samsters
Careful. No statements of such were made about dating a sex worker as being a more rational decision over dating a non-sex worker. I might be wrong, but on a personal view point, if a sex worker (or former, for that matter) holds experiential knowledge of what the 'poor' life was and possesses the virtue of being a good household wife, it suffice. Am I trading off a potentially at-least-smart local lady for a potentially lack-of-intellect rural girl? Certainly. But in my exchange, I know in theory, I have someone who is capable of running the household. In the case of the at-least-smart local lady, I have gained nothing; she possibly does not meet my intellectual level, while simultaneously thinking the world of herself.
Old 25-10-2010, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 17
Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!

Quote:
The chances of being infected with sexually transmitted diseases is independent to previous sexual experiences, or previous coin toss.
No wonder your nick really suits you nicely, which deals with beauty, art, and taste, and with the creation and appreciation of beauty.

My advice to you is to practise sex continence. At least you won't get obsessed over this.

Last edited by Schenker; 25-10-2010 at 03:32 PM.
Old 25-10-2010, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I would be at least mentally stimulated if the conversational interaction could even progress to the extent I did with you. Unfortunately, no; it did and have not progress beyond the 30th second mark from the point of initiating an intellectual conversation. Keep in mind that while you might consider my conversation with you to be intellectual in nature, it is not even close to fulfilling me. Even the so-called elitists from top schools whom I've converse with cannot correlate on my level. While I think they have good memory power, they definitely lack intuitive and abstract capacity.

Coincidentally, just yesterday, I had a certain casual discussion with my cousin-who is also a female-over dinner where our topic somehow narrowed down to my personality. On her verdict, my personality lack flavor, and this seemingly correlates with sentiments and opinions echoed from within my social circle.

Further, while she held that females do somewhat appreciate an intelligent male with a predisposition towards a witty repartee; and one who is capable of stimulating and engaging her on an intellectual level, these females are not likely to fall under the mean average, but more so in regions of greater standard deviation from the mean average distribution.

What left me in confusion was her conclusion that females in general do prefer their potential mates to possess at least a decent average level of emotional intelligent quotient, and hence, are far more likely-ceteris paribus-to date someone with a proclivity for providing emotional fulfillment and comfort. From this, and if true, it seems to me that females are in general more preferring of a clapham omnibus with the qualities of being able to provide them with a certain degree of emotional comfort over another who engages them with discussions on profound anomalies.
I'm fine with people who are not intelligent. Au contraire, I'm not fine with people who are not intelligent but who thinks they are intelligent. Good memory skills and being capable of dishing out textbooks answers are not by any indicator a measure for intelligence.

On a tangent, I love discussing and contemplating on philosophy of religion, Summa Theologia, Bayesian probability and the existence of God, Principia of Mathematica, neurolaw, Bayesian inference and artificial intelligence, anthropic principle, M-theory, and logical fallacies.

Careful. No statements of such were made about dating a sex worker as being a more rational decision over dating a non-sex worker. I might be wrong, but on a personal view point, if a sex worker (or former, for that matter) holds experiential knowledge of what the 'poor' life was and possesses the virtue of being a good household wife, it suffice. Am I trading off a potentially at-least-smart local lady for a potentially lack-of-intellect rural girl? Certainly. But in my exchange, I know in theory, I have someone who is capable of running the household. In the case of the at-least-smart local lady, I have gained nothing; she possibly does not meet my intellectual level, while simultaneously thinking the world of herself.
Brother, you shoudn't conclude that so called rural girls are not intelligent or up to your intellgence. Girl can probably talk you out of money wheras an NUS grad or an Oxford grad couldnt across the boardroom table.

Your measure of intelligece is based on sheepskins and that measures learned intelligene not life intelligene. I have 2 NUS grads and one from LBS working for me. All three can calculate to the knats ass what I give them faster than lightening and can do excel speadsheets that would make your computer wobble at the macros but at the end of the day they cannot close a deal beause they dont have the intelligene to be smooth talking and to grasp gamesmanship. Your measure of intelligence may not always be the most practical in the real world.
Old 25-10-2010, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
I would be at least mentally stimulated if the conversational interaction could even progress to the extent I did with you.
For some reason, I feel flattered.

Okay, here you go, our property guy is here to "stimulate" you further with this discussion
Old 25-10-2010, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealEstateGuy View Post
Brother, you shoudn't conclude that so called rural girls are not intelligent or up to your intellgence. Girl can probably talk you out of money wheras an NUS grad or an Oxford grad couldnt across the boardroom table.

Your measure of intelligece is based on sheepskins and that measures learned intelligene not life intelligene. I have 2 NUS grads and one from LBS working for me. All three can calculate to the knats ass what I give them faster than lightening and can do excel speadsheets that would make your computer wobble at the macros but at the end of the day they cannot close a deal beause they dont have the intelligene to be smooth talking and to grasp gamesmanship. Your measure of intelligence may not always be the most practical in the real world.
I agree. But your whole conclusion is irrelevant to me. I'm an introvert and love working in recluse. Social pleasantries and niceties does not apply to me as much as theories, facts and logic. In the realm of business, social connections are important.
In the arena of science, facts and logic is unprecedented. There are all kinds of intelligences. Such possible measures of intelligence includes intellectual intelligence, emotional intelligence, spiritual intelligence and, et cetera. Look up the work of Stephen Hawking, Carl Sagan, James Hansen, St. Thomas Aquinas, Sir Isaac Newton, Richard Feynman, Wittgenstein, and the likes. All are great physicists, astronomers and philosophers. "Thinkers" are meant to develop ideas, concepts and theories, not materialize conceptual structures into action. You'll be making a big mistake in assuming I am emotionally oriented or even that my intelligence is 'learned'.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1