The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2015, 10:59 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bluedream deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Need your help for my trip to Seoul!

Hello all. I am new to this site. I am fortunate enough to go to Seoul this summer and I want to really maximize the fun I have while I am there. I have a few questions for people that are there. I am interested in going to massage parlours (anma) while I am there. I've heard that they are everywhere in Gang Nam and easily located, is that true? Can anyone recommend very good ones?
Any help would be appreciated!
Old 11-06-2015, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of
Exclamation Re: Need your help for my trip to Seoul!

Cancel all trips whatsoever to South Korea. 108 people there have been infected by MERS. 9 people n counting have died from it in South Korea. Over 3 400 people r in quarantine.
Old 11-06-2015, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 11
arzy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Need your help for my trip to Seoul!

There's a website called Rockitreports which has detailed info about the cheonging scene all over asia. It has a number of posts regarding the Korean scene.

And while the virus seems to be slowly slowing down (quarantine has been successful with over 30% already tested negative), bro Adonis is right, take extra caution if you're travelling to Seoul. Although at the moment MERS generally infects people who contact the virus (usually hospitals and medical centres), it never hurts to be safe. Though from what I hear from my Korean friend, the situation now really isn't as bad as it was initially feared. Hopefully by the time u go in the summer, the epidemic stage would have already been over
Old 11-06-2015, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1246 / Power: 18
69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedream View Post
Hello all. I am new to this site. I am fortunate enough to go to Seoul this summer and I want to really maximize the fun I have while I am there. I have a few questions for people that are there. I am interested in going to massage parlours (anma) while I am there. I've heard that they are everywhere in Gang Nam and easily located, is that true? Can anyone recommend very good ones?

aiyoyo brudder why risk ur life going seoul now???
UPs DONE= kinichix, coolmanspooky, smokementho, Oldunclesg, evermore, peiyee, BoobsterUnited, We5tlife, NotYoungMan, ahbey, WankJanice, Skyzfire, max_priest, kabul, Kazunori, sgpiggybank, NEXT To UP= ???
Old 11-06-2015, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hello .....
Go to http://www.sbfsg.net/showthr...ighlight=korea

Please note that SBF has a separate International section for various overseas destinations.

SEAJ
Old 12-06-2015, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 13
GoldRabbit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoldRabbit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoldRabbit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoldRabbit is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Highly recommend that TS postpone the trip to a later date. Just not worth the risk.
Old 12-06-2015, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

TS must be a terrorist. Wants to go there to get infected then come back to Sillypore to spread MERS!!!
Old 12-06-2015, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
MonetizeUrIdea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hello all. I am new to this site. I am fortunate enough to go to Seoul this summer
You go there this time and see if the adjective fortunate still holds
Old 15-06-2015, 01:29 AM
Samster (M)

lol thank you all for your concern, but I got family there and well aware whats going on with the mers situation. It sucks there's an outbreak but not really as big an issue as people think it is.

thanks arzy for the site
Old 16-06-2015, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 11
Oda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
lol thank you all for your concern, but I got family there and well aware whats going on with the mers situation. It sucks there's an outbreak but not really as big an issue as people think it is.

thanks arzy for the site
u got family there, korean wife ar
if not, then ask them lor
Old 16-06-2015, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 14
sa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

why do u wanna risk your life going to korea now? if you are singaporean, im gonna scold u cuz you not only dont cherish your life, but u put our entire country in danger.
Old 16-06-2015, 10:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa101666 View Post
why do u wanna risk your life going to korea now? if you are singaporean, im gonna scold u cuz you not only dont cherish your life, but u put our entire country in danger.
first off you ain't one of my parents so fuck off with this scolding shit. just because i'm going to korea doesn't mean im going to contract mers, it does not work like that. could i run into a carrier? maybe. could i for the entire trip not run into a single person with mers? most likely. as of june 14, there's been 145 people infected, out of 10 million people in seoul. just by driving on the highway you endanger your life and everyone around you on that highway. so no don't say i don't cherish my life. it's clear that you buy into whatever the fuck the media tells. try thinking for yourself for a change. if you are so afraid of everything you'll never enjoy life like i do.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1