The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2013, 04:42 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 19
uglyrabbit28 is one of the Best!uglyrabbit28 is one of the Best!uglyrabbit28 is one of the Best!
Erotic Experience For Sister

Hi Sisters...

I am not sure if this thread would cause me to be flame by any brothers here... I have decided to provide erotic massage session for sisters here. Many would think that i am looking for free fuck here... Ok let's put it this way.... i am a horny guy... but i find great sextisfaction not through me cumming... but what make me real sextisfied is when i see woman cumming...

I understand there are sisters here who are lacking in this area... most of the time, you are doing the pleasing job... either for your bf or husband... pamper yourself now with someone who gives you the full attention. By the way, I dont go into sex. I still reserve sex only for my fiancee... I know that sounds ridiculous... I am trying to stay faithful... but i am one of those who just cant stop straying... there are so many gems woman around....

I take all ages... and all size.. to me, all woman are beautiful. The only thing i ask for is that the sister must have good hygiene. You just must not smell down there...

Here's a stat about myself

Height: 175cm.
Weight: 82kg (with a bit of beer belly and left over muscle from previous training)
Looks: 7/10
Forte: Fingering till your squirt and a good listener.
Fees: I don't charge a fee. You pay for the hotel.
Contact: Just PM me. let's be discreet. No exchange of hp number. I also do not want to go thru the hassle of getting another mobile line. Let's just have real fun with no baggage.

Things I don't do: cunninglingus, sex and raw private part contacts. (Let's be safe)

Of course, any sister who just want a listening ear and have a drink with some flirting at discreet place, i am open to it too.

Some sisters may think that if i am so confident about myself, i could have gone to a club to get girls.... Defintely agree... But I still want to keep a goody image.. I do not want to be seen by colleague or my finacee's friends that I am a hunter. Frankly, i enjoy quality conversation a lot... This area is my weakness... I just hope to get it "Fulfilled" somehow.

* For those who want to flame me and comment things like someone will do the same to my fiancee or whatever and i am a XXXXX.... i don't really want to bother and I won't reply at all.

For the other sisters, I will try to reply pm as fast as possible.
Old 01-10-2013, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 15
C.I.M is one of the Best!C.I.M is one of the Best!C.I.M is one of the Best!
Re: Erotic Experience For Sister

brave n good try bro TS, let me know if it works
Old 01-10-2013, 05:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Townsend is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

i think you should pay for the hotel instead.
Old 01-10-2013, 05:22 PM
Samster (eP)

uglyrabbit28 is one of the Best!uglyrabbit28 is one of the Best!uglyrabbit28 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Townsend View Post
i think you should pay for the hotel instead.
noted bro... open for discussion on this.
Old 01-10-2013, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglyrabbit28 View Post
By the way, I dont go into sex. I still reserve sex only for my fiancee... I know that sounds ridiculous... I am trying to stay faithful... but i am one of those who just cant stop straying...
If you do not wish to stray, do not put yourself in the face of temptation. What you are saying in this thread does indeed sound unequivocally ridiculous, as you have quaintly put it yourself. If not for the fact that are an 8 pointer, you would surely have attracted snide remarks from forummers.

"I can resist everything but temptation" - Oscar Wilde
Old 01-10-2013, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 13
EnolaGay is a splendid one to beholdEnolaGay is a splendid one to beholdEnolaGay is a splendid one to beholdEnolaGay is a splendid one to beholdEnolaGay is a splendid one to beholdEnolaGay is a splendid one to beholdEnolaGay is a splendid one to behold

Poor man driven to desperation....
Old 02-10-2013, 10:05 AM
Samster (eP)

Chatted for quite a while last night... Meeting one of the sister here for lunch later.... Nothing kinky yet...

Dear Sxxxx, can't wait to meet you later...
Old 02-10-2013, 11:20 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -156 / Power: 0
mcyeoh mcyeoh

pathetic singaporean....be a man
Old 05-10-2013, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglyrabbit28 View Post
Chatted for quite a while last night... Meeting one of the sister here for lunch later.... Nothing kinky yet...

Dear Sxxxx, can't wait to meet you later...
So bro, any updates to share with us? . Cheers, ....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 05-10-2013, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 747 / Power: 13
Mozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to behold

Ww lau a ..... Old pussy act tight .
Old 06-10-2013, 12:12 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Erotic Experience For Sister

I still dun get that part about no contact leh, fingering is not contact meh?

Go suck your own cock and be happy at it lor.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1