The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 1
IMMUSER3939 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIMMUSER3939 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

FR: https://sglonelyguy-31.com/massage-tian-tian/

Shower: help to clean ur back
Massage: 6/10 FN
Boob: B (not for boob lover)
Sensual: 6/10
HJ: Slow and good 7/10
RTM: no. Will explore others 😁
Old Today, 09:08 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
ngng0620 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by beebeeboy View Post
Didn’t know that MHT is good in massage. Tutu used to be good in massage as well, hard massage but this time round for her return, massage standard drop and she focus more on sensual
So far I think she is good in both. No short service from her. Even after sensual will do head massage until near hour mark.
Old Today, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
thecuriouspuppy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi anyone has any review for or experience for using this other site?
https://www.sweetbates.com/qiqi-0204

Also any other Nuru recommendations aside from Cheryl, very sad that Nat no longer listed, Younna as well.
Old Today, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
LBJForever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by IMMUSER3939 View Post
FR: https://sglonelyguy-31.com/massage-tian-tian/

Shower: help to clean ur back
Massage: 6/10 FN
Boob: B (not for boob lover)
Sensual: 6/10
HJ: Slow and good 7/10
RTM: no. Will explore others 😁
Also recently visited Tian Tian. Concur with most review points, just to add that she looked like photo (sweet pretty face!), quite tall and is very chatty. Boobs I think is smallish A+ to B, capped BJ not too bad actually. Her HJ is on the soft/gentle type if you prefer, Sensual overall to me not that bad but not fantastic though.
Old Today, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sianxxxxx View Post
Found a GEM today anna
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/annamassage/

If you have seen my previous recommendations i prefer vanilla SYTs

I think this new lady is a future Ang Pai here. In terms of looks the photos dont do her justice. The video resembles her the closest. She looks so good in the video i was worried it was a landmine. i do think she looks better than AY XX LL kiki strawberry.

In terms of massage she is diligent sensual v green. But got potential.

She came here to do KTV but switched to ML bec couldn't drink. douyin influencer will mid 5 digit fans. Vv new here no friends to teach her how to list properly etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonTaiLiyong View Post
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/massageanna/
Best ML of the year…..pretty and allow painting and French
Pussy tight and wet.
Will return for more
dont mix up identity bro. go in the ad the exact comments from Leon Tai but posted under Sianxxxx

wary of over koyoking on ML.

awaiting other commandos review. meanwhile staying away

might be helpful customer but usually backfire for trying too hard
Old Today, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 952 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Is this Anna new? If so didn't notice her previously... guessing 130 is not inclusive of BBBJ etc...

Edit:

Okay got a MR from a new account
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonTaiLiyong View Post
Best ML of the year…..pretty and allow painting and French
Pussy tight and wet.
Will return for more

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
dont mix up identity bro. go in the ad the exact comments from Leon Tai but posted under Sianxxxx

Probably he has 2 accounts here but mixed up on the names here and SLG.

TMT

Last edited by derrickboy; Today at 09:45 AM.
Old Today, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Samster168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Alyssa, man man, Zara/mango gone. Who can go for good massage?
zara back on 14 may
Old Today, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
OMM is good but I cannot see her in the face after all her hardcore stuff. Didn’t know Vera is good in massage? How is her skills compared to Alyssa and Zara? Any idea when Alyssa gonna be back? Or she retire?
Actually Alyssa and Vera both felt very similar to me.
Massage oriented and HJ is just for a release, not for sensual stuff.

Vera has JG, Alyssa is massage all the way then HJ.
Old Today, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 3
L00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJForever View Post
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/linlin-massage/

Just a shout out to this unique looking ML/FL I visited this afternoon. Read some bro reviews and curious about the authenticity of her exotic look, went ahead to book Lin Lin to test water.

She's still currently working in hotel planning to move to condo soon. She's on work pass not 30 day visa.

Upon reaching hotel, surprised to meet a smoking hot slim gal with decent height (163-164 thereabout), she looked exactly like or better than her photos! Below is a real picture taken during our session (posted with her permission).

When asked what service to take up, I mention normal HJ to gauge her attitude. I wasn't disappointed and received one of the most thorough sensual treatment right after a short passable massage. So eager to please, extremely seductive from head to toe - even though some of her moves are still a little green as highlighted by other bros (consider very good for someone who started less than 2 weeks ago). FN with very high GFE/playability, sweet voice with sexy moans, very cheeky tongue licking all over my body and that's enough to make me offload in her soft hands.

With sometime left we chit chatted side by side without wash up, she kept showing me some of her sexy pics/videos/music and ask for my feedback. Also very eager to parade in her newly bought costumes (not exactly Nina's collection but good enough to start with). Really have to salute her for being so hardworking/goal oriented to improve her business and craft. She kept demonstrating some pose and moves while asking me 够不够骚啊 ... All the while playing with my little bro. In the end got me hard again and I have to book her another hour (this time opt for BBBJ).

Continue round 2 with a shower together follow by a quick warm up blow in bathroom. Back to the bed, we had lots of fun teasing each other's body. Her slim curvy body with her exotic look is simply mesmerising (boobs are enhanced but very nicely done and much softer than many other MLs I have tried). Throughout her long and slow sensual touches, I kept giving her feedback to improve and she willingly adjusted on the fly (kudos!).

Though she's not exactly Sophia's standard when come to BBBJ, she has her own soothing and yet erotic style that builds up intensity well esp with that sultry exotic look (I would have cum faster if not due to 2nd shot). Just when I thought I'm losing it, she paused and suggest to try her 冰火双重天 experience (using special candies). Indeed the sensation is much more intense and pleasurable. Seeing that she is quite tired by now, I asked her to just lie beside hug me tight and finish me off with HJ (also not sure if she allow CIM).

One of the most memorable experience I had with a girl I booked for 2hrs the first time (the other one being Xiao Wan who recently RTC). It's not easy to find a hot and pretty ML who can provide simple massage/HJ, or go heavier flavor if you prefer (BBBJ), or simply go all the way on days you feel extra horny (check her rates on TT). All the while serving you with a smile, great attitude and eagerness to seduce and please.

To me she still has couple of minor flaws, of which some can be improved for sure (do PM if keen to know more). Just sharing my humble personal experience, pls dun zap me for over selling lol. Like other bro comments, I also think this hardworking gal has great potential and deserve some attention.

Agreed with this, she is one of the best right now with high playability. Looks wise is pretty much 100% to photo on website.
Old Today, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 6
Sianxxxxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySianxxxxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post

Hi no mix up
I'm recommending a new Anna. Not the one in the other listing. Did not try that one
Old Today, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future
Quote:
OMM is good but I cannot see her in the face after all her hardcore stuff. Didn’t know Vera is good in massage? How is her skills compared to Alyssa and Zara? Any idea when Alyssa gonna be back? Or she retire?
We go to omm for services. Her services is really good. Try one time and u know. Haha

Vera mah.. I only can say is decent. Shes hardworking as I told her I want more massage and she really spent time on this. But if u want hard, crack bones, then I am finding too. Haha

The other ladies whom you mentioned, im not loaded enough to try yet 🤣
Old Today, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 1
Civichevy is one of the Best!Civichevy is one of the Best!Civichevy is one of the Best!

Anyone tried https://sglonelyguy-31.com/xiao-yi-massage/

Looks chio.

Willing to trade FR for https://sglonelyguy-31.com/massage-tongtong/
Old Today, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post

Is this Anna new? If so didn't notice her previously... guessing 130 is not inclusive of BBBJ etc...

Edit:

Okay got a MR from a new account

Probably he has 2 accounts here but mixed up on the names here and SLG.
Yea, if so, he chose to put two different reviews using two different accounts. That's abit suspicious already. Hope more reputable ppl can give review. Or if I free I might try try, only if can't get safer choices.
Old Today, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sianxxxxx View Post
Hi no mix up
I'm recommending a new Anna. Not the one in the other listing. Did not try that one
You posted the exact same listing as the other poster..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1