The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2014, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kanninaochao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
MILF shower

it's been awhile since i move to singapore work, nearly one year ago. But now i'm back here, my first trip is JB soapy massage, at first my taste have a bit different the story will let you know. I heard alot of good stories from some of my bros say there JB have one place have beautiful girl shower for me and service. so i had to check it out for myself, after reach the place then the counter told me that all the girls were beautiful and most were unfortunately unavailable. disappointed……. so i sit down there and wait until girl free but this time got one look is suitable for me a one girl (MILF) so smile to me. then i ask the counter she have working soapy massage. Counter tell she have got service, then i pay the money go in. she bring me in the room then we both open the cloth then she start to shower me at the same time she also hand job my didi, she body also rubbing my body start is behind and hand so non-stop to moving my didi. after finish she ask me lie down at the bed, then she start to service me. she put some soap at my body and start rubbing my body with her body, this so call b2b. She is open all the cloth she nipple make me high from up until down until my feet. after she use her ??? to rubbing my body, feeling good. then she use ??? to rubbing my didi wah… same same fucking feeling. After she ask me turn back then again use the same service to rubbing me. happy timing very fast , then she start to blow job my didi . she have experience can make me high and down. wah… nice… just few minute i shot in her mouth. finally relax and enjoy.
this place at taman gaya

Number : 9
body : 7/10
service : 9/10
Old 20-06-2014, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
chongliang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MILF shower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanninaochao View Post
it's been awhile since i move to singapore work, nearly one year ago. But now i'm back here, my first trip is JB soapy massage, at first my taste have a bit different the story will let you know. I heard alot of good stories from some of my bros say there JB have one place have beautiful girl shower for me and service. so i had to check it out for myself, after reach the place then the counter told me that all the girls were beautiful and most were unfortunately unavailable. disappointed……. so i sit down there and wait until girl free but this time got one look is suitable for me a one girl (MILF) so smile to me. then i ask the counter she have working soapy massage. Counter tell she have got service, then i pay the money go in. she bring me in the room then we both open the cloth then she start to shower me at the same time she also hand job my didi, she body also rubbing my body start is behind and hand so non-stop to moving my didi. after finish she ask me lie down at the bed, then she start to service me. she put some soap at my body and start rubbing my body with her body, this so call b2b. She is open all the cloth she nipple make me high from up until down until my feet. after she use her ??? to rubbing my body, feeling good. then she use ??? to rubbing my didi wah… same same fucking feeling. After she ask me turn back then again use the same service to rubbing me. happy timing very fast , then she start to blow job my didi . she have experience can make me high and down. wah… nice… just few minute i shot in her mouth. finally relax and enjoy.
this place at taman gaya

Number : 9
body : 7/10
service : 9/10

Where is the address please pm
Old 20-06-2014, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Tropicana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr from okt.. No wonder fr all good. Another fr for this place. Wanted to go at first, but after all this get quite annoy. New id created on june.
Old 20-06-2014, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
cyrilz87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

no business try to make fake advertising getting sick of them!!
Old 24-06-2014, 05:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
biebyjannes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah... no interesting of MILF but recently just try another new shop at JJ name is 楚留香
Old 26-06-2014, 02:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 18
youallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to all

Normally when u see broken English with no paragraphs and few punctuations, confirmed is boss writing to promote shop.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1