The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2015, 05:38 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Protecting Your Identity And Personal Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post
Finally you speak up. Thats the way Sam. Thats the way. He thought he doesn't know, but the way he writes easily give way that he is Hurrcane88's clone.
Same applies to you. That's why at the end of the day, what is the point.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 10-05-2015, 05:40 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Another clone of Hurricane88 appeared. Ya from what I see, why he became mod because he got other motives which will benefits him.

Deleting post is another way which benefits him.
I checked and that is not a clone account.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 10-05-2015, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 10
FunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbass View Post
Tiagong those who bet same scores are clones?
Tiagong u also know that thread got clones one ah?
Never SIC earlier...

Old 10-05-2015, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunnyHippo View Post
Tiagong u also know that thread got clones one ah?
Never SIC earlier...

Which thread don't have clones one?
HUAT you tonight!

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 11-05-2015, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1094 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbass View Post
Which thread don't have clones one?
HUAT you tonight!
FH is also clone...so why bother...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 11-05-2015, 10:22 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
My nick sammyboyfor is a clone of another nick too.

Old 11-05-2015, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 10
FunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
XDD jiak ba buey?
Treat u jiak banana, ai mai?

Old 11-05-2015, 01:14 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
My nick sammyboyfor is a clone of another nick too.
I knew long ago...

Old 11-05-2015, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Readers:

Oh WOW!
FABULOUS!

Another thread that is participated by Samsters who normally do not go to the International section!

And delighted that the spotlight of the discussion is the nefarious manipulations of crook stealth agents on the international threads. And never mind if they insist on portraying honorable members (and I) as being anything but, the important thing is to let more Samsters be aware of how sinister and manipulative these crooks are.

Samsters who do not normally go to the international threads please be aware of the real dangers and traps set by crooks/scammers on these foreign destination threads.

Especially If you are planning an overseas CHEONG trip, I suggest you read the following thread to better equip yourselves against these crooks.
http://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=508851
These crooks are not only skilled conmen who'd have lots of practice conning unsuspecting Samsters, they have prospered in their crooked trade and will as such persist at all costs.

Most important - do NOT engage in PM contact with anybody but those you 100% trust - as you will invariably be suckered into their scams. There is no reason for anyone genuine to insist on only sharing information privately/not want to share publicly.

Watch out!
SEAJ

Ps edit - can someone please direct me to other Singapore-centric threads where these scammers and clones are kpkb'ing and trying to convince Samsters that they are honorable? Want to also participate in those threads. LOL
Old 11-05-2015, 06:37 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Noted, thats why you don't see me giving out informations anymore.
your supposedly informative posts are all salacious, tempting BUT incomplete and designed just to elicit questions and eventually PM contact when you will reel in your unsuspecting prey.
No loss and instead I say thank goodness!

Quote:
If he cant leave, then I shall leave.
Lmfao - and just use another nick or one of your many clones; in fact, I see vbkk back and have been actively posting on the Bangkok thread past couple days.
Guess you already see the writing on the wall with this 880088 clone huh?!

SEAJ
Old 11-05-2015, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Lmfao - and just use another nick or one of your many clones; in fact, I see vbkk back and have been actively posting on the Bangkok thread past couple days.
Guess you already see the writing on the wall with this 880088 clone huh?!

SEAJ
I will be reading every posts...any side steps I arrest the situation...

see he depends on SBF...so no choice thick skin lose face also must login...

Old 11-05-2015, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Johncane88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I will be reading every posts...any side steps I arrest the situation...

see he depends on SBF...so no choice thick skin lose face also must login...
Brother, you also have to fall back on SBF...

You have shamed our family by abusing your authority...
Old 12-05-2015, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
This thread is about protecting one's identity and personal info. As usual, being an idiot, you C+P your nonsense about crooks. Matter of fact you the biggest crook here. Beside being a crook, you stoop low by using others picture as your avatar.
And it seems you just cant honour your words. Keep on saying wasted time on me, but come and chase me until this thread.
Hilarious!
Ask me if I care whatever it is you think or state!
And YES - Thank you for creating various threads/posting on the Singapore threads!

The more you bleat, the more it gives me the opportunity to make Samsters who do not normally read the International threads, to be more aware of you crooks preying on the unsuspecting whilst venturing forth to foreign lands to monger.

Guys, please go to this thread which should better arm you against these crooks:
http://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=508851

LMFAO
SEAJ
Old 12-05-2015, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johncane88 View Post
Brother, you also have to fall back on SBF...

You have shamed our family by abusing your authority...
How is just doing his job well by clearing out traps and nonsense from our pages "abusing authority?"

Nonsensical postings which practically makes it impossible to know if a post is genuine or just some more traps.

Oh right - you're gonna bleat about posts that attacks him? Those posts which not only confuses the issue but further trash the threads?

SEAJ
Old 13-05-2015, 01:16 PM
Samster

Some easy clues to spot crooks on here.

Please go to my latest postings on how to easier spot these crooks on SBF:

http://www.sbfsg.net/showthr...508851&page=11

SEAJ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1