The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2011, 12:56 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
flover999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Late Night in the Office.

Yo Bros,

Been reading the site for quite a while now and would like to share my very first experience of sex in the office.

I just joined my new company in the financial industry last year and was part of a team including 3 other ladies. These 3 ladies were around late twenties to early thirties and were like sisters as they have been in the company for close to 3 years.

The first lady A was super sexy, nice long flowing hair with, defined features and slim long legs... Best of all, she had a super cute doll voice and liked to stick out her tougue whenever she made a mistake.

The second lady B was the team lead. She was slim, short hair and also had long legs. Although her figure not as good as lady A but she was more friendly and had a fantastic firm ass... Both lady A & B love dressing up in short dresses or skirts and the view of their legs was fantastic!

Lady C was my assigned mentor and though she was slightly shorter, she had the best figure. Long wavy hair with a C cup size and an hour glass figure. Big in the right areas i should say. She however had a fiery temper but took care of me well as i was new in the company.

i guess i was pretty lucky to have like 3 big sisters to 'look after' me and our relationship was very good. My seat was also in a direction facing the 3 of them so it was easy to look at them. Everyday during work hours i would always sneak peeks at them at work and fantasize about each of them.
Old 25-02-2011, 08:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 14
Lionrod32 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLionrod32 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Late Night in the Office.

Interesting ... Will this lead to a mass orgy ... If yes, please continue hahahahaha
Old 25-02-2011, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mtkpnmpk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Late Night in the Office.

yeah!! camping for more!
Old 25-02-2011, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 17
rivergame deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrivergame deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Late Night in the Office.

This is gonna be very interesting. Go for the worst among the 3. This way, the other 2 will do a lot of things to attract your attention
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1