The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 22-08-2011, 01:48 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Marcel is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: H11R12 Carol

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
There will be rumors flying around, human beings loved this, important is that we have nothing to do with her death. Now we knew red lights district is a dangerous place. (No different it happens there or elsewhere, it is people in the system).

Less we forget, we had H4 Mei Ee got hit by somebody and, I heard he was caught by his S Pass. Next, H17? I could not recalled, 2 girls fought and 1 of them got hit rather bad. Now, the scene is Carol, PT had loss a gem. Fear not, there are enough girls for horny men.

What happen to carol leh? Ppl say she didn't die in the house but elsewhere in sg.
Old 22-08-2011, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
Yes.She BBBJ me for a while, AR awhile(I can hardly feel it).After that she capped me and continue BJ She seems to be rushing for time
Well at least she still BBBJs... means there's still hope she'll CIM as she did me before! Thanks for the info dude... can't up you for the info dude, apparently did that before already

Anyone got updates on which ex-GL Cat50 WLs working today?

This is my update on my favourite ex-GL WLs as at 1.15pm today:

House 7 Cookie and Miki working!!!
H2 Michelle, not in
H12 Janet, not in as usual
H12 MJ, not in, isn't her one-month leave over?
House 14 doors locked!!!!! How come??? So no Candy
H16 Vivi, not in as usual
H16 Moon, she's in
H22 Michelle, in but see her too many time liow
H24 Lai Lai, in but busy and a bro waiting

Cheers
Old 22-08-2011, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Thank you Brother!

With regards to MJ, if my intel is correct, she will not be coming back anymore. I am praying and hoping that I am wrong!

As per my regular told me, she and MJ got same house agent and that MJ never renew her tenure. There are 2 possibilities: 1) She shifting to a new house location and 2) She has no more intention of working.

Yes, her 1 month way, way over already and she supposed to start 06 August.

We see how lah.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
.....This is my update on my favourite ex-GL WLs as at 1.15pm today:

House 7 Cookie and Miki working!!!
H2 Michelle, not in
H12 Janet, not in as usual
H12 MJ, not in, isn't her one-month leave over?
House 14 doors locked!!!!! How come??? So no Candy
H16 Vivi, not in as usual
H16 Moon, she's in
H22 Michelle, in but see her too many time liow
H24 Lai Lai, in but busy and a bro waiting

Cheers
Old 22-08-2011, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 13
Dowell78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Thank you Brother!

With regards to MJ, if my intel is correct, she will not be coming back anymore. I am praying and hoping that I am wrong!

We see how lah.

Cheers.
Hope to be served by MJ again

Yours sincerely
Dowell78
Old 23-08-2011, 12:06 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

H11 was closed today when I reached PT.

During my sessions, we chit-chat and she confirmed that Carol H11R12 has indeed passed away.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Carol's death occurred in Singapore..... that's why the CID investigating officers came to PT to search her room and recover her belongings...... I have heard several versions of her death but I do not think it is right to post them until the truth is confirmed.

Lately many WLs have been MIA from PT is because they were called for interview at CID relating to the case....... that's all I can share at the moment.
Old 23-08-2011, 09:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

During my sessions, we chit-chat and she confirmed that Carol H11R12 has indeed passed away.

Cheers.
R.I.P Carol...
Old 23-08-2011, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 13
inlaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterinlaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterinlaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterinlaw is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Cheers.
She is one of PT's beauty, even service not so good.

Wish her rest peacefully in the other world.
Old 23-08-2011, 01:48 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Cheers.
Wah bro you damn scary leh........ I think you must have supernatural powers to chit-chat with Carol
Old 23-08-2011, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
simplysexlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long time never post any fr, although visit petain in monthly basis.
Last week, return to visit lailai 2nd time. Actually wanted to try h22r19/20, but there are not working, maybe off early...
So, go to visit lailai again. Like the 1st time, her service is sill not normal than others, better than h2 michelle if need to reference with someone. What i like her most is her fj, damn tight. She is the tightest wl since i start visit pt. Frankly speaking, i can visit her without service me anything, juz do fj will do. I really enjoy those kind of feeling, rather than feel nothing
Anyway, cut the story short. My bro here has describe far better than me.

Below is my stat:
WL: lailai
Look: 6.5/10 milf type
Bj: 8/10 i request bj, she provide bbbj too
Ar: 9/10
Fj: 9.5/10
Attitude: 9/10 very good personnel
Rtf: yes. But wanted to try those i havent tried yet 1st
Old 23-08-2011, 04:23 PM
Samster

No Bro! I never chit-chat with Carol H11R12!

What I meant was when I go to PT yesterday, I went to see someone else and she was the one I chit-chat with.

Please do not confuse, thank you.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
Wah bro you damn scary leh........ I think you must have supernatural powers to chit-chat with Carol
Old 23-08-2011, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23859 / Power: 23
sc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond repute

Walk into H10. Saw Rina's room(H10r1a) door half open. Then ask her "can or not"? She say come in.
Decided to try her as never tried her before.
She’s a chatty lady who made me comfy as soon as I stepped in. After cleaning up, she proceed to lick me from my thighs to my chest and then back down. Capped me and proceed to bj. Then she told me to stand and sucked me off while on her knees.
Next thing I know, she lied down n told me to titfuck her. And her natural big boobs are more than enough to hide your didi. Then she pulled me up and sucked me while my ass rested on her boobs. Next, she squatted over me and watched her tits bounce while cowgirl position. Did her in doggy and followed by missionary and released there.

Cleaned up shared a cigarette and chit chat about her life.
Overall, a good value for money. Here's my humble fr:

Face:8
Boobs:9
Catbath:7
BJ:8
Titfuck:10
FJ:7.5
Friendliness:10
Damage:40

RTF: Yes

Thank U for your humble points. I'm more of a silent reader

Waiting for their return upzz -->> Many

Lick PussY TEAM aka LPT
Searching for nympho FB/FWB. PM me
Old 23-08-2011, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 13
8008 is one of the Best!8008 is one of the Best!8008 is one of the Best!8008 is one of the Best!
Those are the day

So sad today!

My dick is due for servicing. Close to end of the month must burget my spending. Ideal place to look for should be Petain.

Thinking, thinking and keep thinking but have not decide my target for bonking. Not like last year i went to petain i got the superwoman to provide super-service.

Those are the days. Walk in H07 R03, I gave her the fee and we stripped go to washing. Following dry up, i expect her catbath nipple to ball back to nipple back to ball again and that is what we mean by very shiok. More shiok will come she proceed to AR then BBBJ. The BBBJ she did for me, usually in doggy, knn shiok until cannot describe.

Wah lao today compare to those days i tell you wah lao seepeh siah. today BBBj is prohibited and somemore superwoman
retired liao.

Now leh....sitting, thinking....waiting....worst case i ParChewCheng

Serious....those are the days
Old 23-08-2011, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool H11R12 Carol 2009 to 2011

Liked a candle in the wind, she left the world, a short time plus lasting impression. Seems we are not at war, there being no medals worth to be given. Neither should we.

In this time of economy slowdown, many of us found value SEX at this part of the island. Carol is 1 that had provided, warm our hearts and, if you are not careful she will take your feelings too. For years we were sworn to secrecy, she wanted us to come out and let the world know. There are pleasures moments where we had no choice, but to let go our seeds of love elsewhere.

Without war there can never be peace, no outside SEX nobody will value what they possess.

Many brothers will miss your eyes lashes, your belly dancer outfits, there were times you flashes your lonely sights to melt our hearts. We enter your domain; you brought us up the mountains.

Ashes to ashes dusk to dusk as I walked through the valley of darkness. I shall fear no evil, the lord is my guide and I am the sheep. With the shaft on thee hand, I shall strike with all vengeance and hatred. There can only be 1.

Farewell PT rose we will miss you, go in peace show the world when time is right. We shall travel the path without regrets and worries.
Old 23-08-2011, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 17
dick-sons is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdick-sons is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdick-sons is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Haiz.. Never try her before. She always give me a sad or innocent look which i dun dare to bonk her. Rather, i would like to know her as friend.

Got any bro got her FR? Care to retreive? Wanna bring back the memories....
Old 23-08-2011, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dick-sons View Post
Haiz.. Never try her before. She always give me a sad or innocent look which i dun dare to bonk her. Rather, i would like to know her as friend.

Got any bro got her FR? Care to retreive? Wanna bring back the memories....
Yes I have one. Here is an excerpt from my sex diary:

Date: 2009 11 24 Day: Tue

Carol, 39, H11R12, from Ipoh, looked younger than her age, rather pretty with sharp features, slightly tanned, medium height, slim with somewhat sagging boobs, not so elastic, full and fleshy butts, slim waist.

Amicable, very chatty, talked with me for a while after the action was over.

Extended catbath, thorough AR and BBBJ, started in missionary, switched to doggy, ferocious strokes led to unstoppable orgasm, intense pleasure.

Carol R.I.P.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1