The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2024, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 780 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Inflation is true. My angle of view difference from yours... what I wanted to say, Pattaya AGG used to be much cheaper than BKK but now almost same or more ex than BKK. 2.5k BF???

If just to drink, fool around with gers, dun bother to travel all the way to Pattaya unless your 1st time and want to enjoy the dirty beach and water.
Bkk agg quality is zzzz bro. Pattaya agg is like 1000% better. But anyway I don't go agg Soi 6 better lah....
Old 05-05-2024, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Bkk agg quality is zzzz bro. Pattaya agg is like 1000% better. But anyway I don't go agg Soi 6 better lah....
Good that u enjoy soi 6 while once in a blue moon, I enjoy myself with BKK AGG.
Old 06-05-2024, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 5
spidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi bro, I don't agree with you. I have been to both (mostly BKK). Noticed that the quality of BKK is much better.

I remember dropping by one after another Agogo bar and noticed that the girls quality is not quite there.

What is the current ST and LT prices in Pattaya?

Thanks.
Old 06-05-2024, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidey111223 View Post
U can look at high of 4k for ST and 8k for LT. Of cause some can argue, able to find less by the beach.

Last edited by naemlo; 06-05-2024 at 10:03 PM.
Old 07-05-2024, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 20
daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U can look at high of 4k for ST and 8k for LT. Of cause some can argue, able to find less by the beach.
Bro, different place have different prices.

4k ST and 8k LT is for those popular agg like pin up, xs not including the BF. BF is around 2500, can be lower depending in time.

For Soi 6, LT is 3-5K depending of gals, BF range from 750 to 2500 depending on time and bar. Nightwish group BF is the most. For ST in soi 6 is 1500-2000 depending on gals. BF if using the room at the bar is 400baht.

For Clubs that target Asian like Hollywood and Panda, LT is 5000 to 10000 depending on gals and how handsome you are.

For clubs that target farang, like insomnia, republic, myst, LT is 3000 to 5000
Old 07-05-2024, 06:52 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
duhduh83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's related to whether the place is frequented by farang or korean/Asian. Generally farang places will be lower. Maybe too many Asians spoil market. Farang know their game better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daviddavid View Post
Bro, different place have di
fferent prices.

4k ST and 8k LT is for those popular agg like pin up, xs not including the BF. BF is around 2500, can be lower depending in time.

For Soi 6, LT is 3-5K depending of gals, BF range from 750 to 2500 depending on time and bar. Nightwish group BF is the most. For ST in soi 6 is 1500-2000 depending on gals. BF if using the room at the bar is 400baht.

For Clubs that target Asian like Hollywood and Panda, LT is 5000 to 10000 depending on gals and how handsome you are.

For clubs that target farang, like insomnia, republic, myst, LT is 3000 to 5000
Old 07-05-2024, 01:10 PM
Samster

RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidey111223 View Post
Hi bro, I don't agree with you. I have been to both (mostly BKK). Noticed that the quality of BKK is much better.

I remember dropping by one after another Agogo bar and noticed that the girls quality is not quite there.

Thanks.
Bro ..which agg you go in Pattaya? You go pinup and palace see. Is really 1000 x better than bkk lah. Bkk is like 80% ugly oh my god...
Old 07-05-2024, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 1
m0pik001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guym0pik001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by duhduh83 View Post
It's related to whether the place is frequented by farang or korean/Asian. Generally farang places will be lower. Maybe too many Asians spoil market. Farang know their game better.
I think it’s also that farang tends to go for the darker skinned ladies which are (and I’m generalizing) not as desirable, even by Thai standards. Hence the prices of the ladies tend to be lower as well, whereas those that Asians frequent and the girls chosen tend to also be younger, fairer skinned, which are more desirable and hence more expensive. Of course, the PRCs throw money around as well which spoils the market somewhat, to your point as well
Old 07-05-2024, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by duhduh83 View Post
Haha. Actually is farang got different taste compared to Asian. Mostly FLs in farang clubs are darker skin tone and older. That's why is 3000-5000
Old 07-05-2024, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 10
Gooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

So for Pattaya which club better? Hollywood n Panda must go. Ying club, impact n Myst good?

Not really like AGG but Soi6 must visit rite since new n young gals usually start working frm here.

Local bar like 168, living or mahanakorn which one better?
Old Yesterday, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 20
daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooner80 View Post
So for Pattaya which club better? Hollywood n Panda must go. Ying club, impact n Myst good?

Not really like AGG but Soi6 must visit rite since new n young gals usually start working frm here.

Local bar like 168, living or mahanakorn which one better?
It really depends on individual. For me, Hollywood over panda as Hollywood much bigger so more gals to choose from.

Myst is last club to go if you cannot get at Panda and Hollywood. Myst get happening after 3am. More girls will come and there will be gems.

Ying and Impact is PR concept, can go but if you aim is to find a FL for LT than Hollywood or Panda better.

I prefer 168. But dont expect to get gals from these places, you can but the hit rate not high. Living I think also have PR
Old Yesterday, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 10
Gooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by daviddavid View Post
It really depends on individual. For me, Hollywood over panda as Hollywood much bigger so more gals to choose from.

Myst is last club to go if you cannot get at Panda and Hollywood. Myst get happening after 3am. More girls will come and there will be gems.

Ying and Impact is PR concept, can go but if you aim is to find a FL for LT than Hollywood or Panda better.

I prefer 168. But dont expect to get gals from these places, you can but the hit rate not high. Living I think also have PR
Thx man...
Old Yesterday, 11:49 AM
Samster

Anyone bros in Pattaya 13-21 May
Old Yesterday, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Anyone bros in Pattaya 13-21 May
U quite good, avoiding 22/5... No beer day.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1