The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 31-05-2015, 01:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mixchinesedude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

What's new in ace guys why so quiet
Old 31-05-2015, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixchinesedude View Post
What's new in ace guys why so quiet
Our once active group disintegrated

One stays 500 km away, seldom come
One went MIA
One prefers to paint another part of the city RED
One only likes the beer in SOS
2 prefer Pinoy (not available in ACE)
Pom's PRC GF went home, pom now not motivated to come to ACE

Tell me how to report on ACE when everyone seems to be missing from ACE.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 31-05-2015, 01:42 AM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixchinesedude View Post
Ada wang banyak semua boleh !
Old man like pom, the wording should be like this:

ADA KESIHATAN, TETAPI TIADA WANG......SEMUA MAHU JADI TAK BOLEH
ADA WANG TETAPI TIADA KESIHATAN.......SEMUA MAHU TAK BOLEH JADI

Pom tiada wang dan tiada kesihatan.....semakin menjadi-jadi

Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 31-05-2015, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 15
princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Bro pom, new kaki also can mah. I everytime posting here FR or TCSS or ask questions for last 3 years, nobody layan me. Only time I got reply from you was about songs played at Ace 4 years ago. Not inside the gang also felt difficult to get in. Every few months post once, expecting replies, got nothing. Nowadays just glance only no mood to type anything. Read through every post with interest also not reciprocated.

On one hand dunno if will offend or had offended anyone. On the other hand want to be more active in posting and contributing to forum whether FR or TCSS or answering newbies questions.
Old 31-05-2015, 04:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofpersia View Post
Bro pom, new kaki also can mah. I everytime posting here FR or TCSS or ask questions for last 3 years, nobody layan me. Only time I got reply from you was about songs played at Ace 4 years ago. Not inside the gang also felt difficult to get in. Every few months post once, expecting replies, got nothing. Nowadays just glance only no mood to type anything. Read through every post with interest also not reciprocated.

On one hand dunno if will offend or had offended anyone. On the other hand want to be more active in posting and contributing to forum whether FR or TCSS or answering newbies questions.
Nope you have not offended anyone, in fact none of us, except me had ever come into contact with you. Many years ago, pom belonged to a group of cheongsters who frequent Danuk and Spa centers. Due to being cheesed off (not with the group) with Spa and Danuk, pom left the group (I heard that group had eventually disintegrated too) and the only person that pom is still in contact was our taikor that lives 500 km away.

There was no ACE then, so we just TCSS at everywhere we had chosen. When ACE was established, Pom was then a lone ranger, never bothered to meet and gather with others, normally and usually ventured alone to ACE to cheong. Pom had a favourite PRC then (called Ah Ying, from Hubei) Pom had introduced Ah Ying to some SBF brothers and some had commented she was excellent. She left the scene and lost contact with me, and later replaced by Ah Fang (nicked name: Wild Boar), from HUbei, who eventually became one of my favourites in ACE, till now.

Then came Ye Hua (from Hubei) and pom had given her contact to many (many didn't even say thank you) One of those whom I had given Ye Hua's contact was one handsome guy and we both met after he had cheonged Ye Hua kow kow. Pom also roped in our taikor to TCSS whenever he was in KL. We had maintained the group number to 3 persons, but later one joined in and he was a thorn as my girls complained and he complained about us, and eventually he left for greener pastures, after some animosity flared out with one of our guests from SG.

Slowly more joined our group and we started a wechat group. Of late, many had found ways to enjoy themselves and that included me as I too seldom join them for drinks and TCSS as pom had started not to drink any liquor anymore. Birds of different feathers can not flock together. Ye Hua (nick named Sotong) went back for some time and pom is not too motivated to go to ACE as often as last time. Our Chairman, all of a sudden left the group wechat and our group just stopped chit chatting since then (only occasionally, our taikor prodded us) One "potential" cheongster wanted to join our group, but MIA or declined on the meeting time and date, making me just not bothered to call him in.

As far as pom remembers, you were all the while in Germany and thus we won't be able to meet if if we wanted to. Am I rite that you were the one that was based in Germany.

Pom is keeping a low profile as pom is a changed man (old man) now, not interested in TCSS, kwa chi, beer, bird watching. Please don't blame me as the group is in reality not as integrated as before, no point joining us. But if you insist, well IMHO other group members may invite you to meet up, not likely to be me.

Then came
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 31-05-2015, 05:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 15
princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of

Quote:
Am I rite that you were the one that was based in Germany.

Pom is keeping a low profile as pom is a changed man (old man) now, not interested in TCSS, kwa chi, beer, bird watching. Please don't blame me as the group is in reality not as integrated as before, no point joining us. But if you insist, well IMHO other group members may invite you to meet up, not likely to be me.
Bro pom,
Firstly, thank you for your reply and nice to hear your detailed story.

Yes you're right, I'm the one based in Germany. I did return to KL for 3 months per year in the past few years, unfortunately as mentioned previously, seemed to be a lack of any interest whenever I posted. By the way, you or others in the group may have met one of my fellow kakis, bro davidlion126, whom I've been in contact with; he has also reduced his time spent at Ace.

This time coming back to M'sia for good, posted several weeks ago to similar silence, hence when I saw your post I was inclined to reply. I've been following this thread since 2010 and very much enjoy reading the TCSS here. Whenever you guys speak in your code, or type in all sorts of dialects, talking about the various WGs, I genuinely found it interesting and funny as I could understand. I always read and catch up on this thread whenever feeling homesick and need to release stress.

Bro pom, please don't take it as I'm blaming you. I didn't appreciate the lack of replies to my postings but I can understand, you guys used to meet and TCSS regularly whereas none of you have met me before. Now that I've heard from you, I hope you continue to live a healthy and happy life. In the mean time, I'll continue to fly the flag in helping answer questions from newbies in this forum. Hopefully they're not still bothering you too much with asking where Ace is!

Peace to you bro.
Old 31-05-2015, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
davidlion126 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Pom/Prince of Persia,
Thanks for the posting. Sorry bro Pom for not being able to meet up despite several attempts. I'm not really a night owl so timing wasn't really good for me. Moreover there were days when I had to work night shifts. I used to be a lone ranger too but my frequency has reduced due to the numerous raids there.
Looking forward to your return bro P.O.P.
Old 31-05-2015, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
N
( Click to show/hide )
ope you have not offended anyone, in fact none of us, except me had ever come into contact with you. Many years ago, pom belonged to a group of cheongsters who frequent Danuk and Spa centers. Due to being cheesed off (not with the group) with Spa and Danuk, pom left the group (I heard that group had eventually disintegrated too) and the only person that pom is still in contact was our taikor that lives 500 km away.

There was no ACE then, so we just TCSS at everywhere we had chosen. When ACE was established, Pom was then a lone ranger, never bothered to meet and gather with others, normally and usually ventured alone to ACE to cheong. Pom had a favourite PRC then (called Ah Ying, from Hubei) Pom had introduced Ah Ying to some SBF brothers and some had commented she was excellent. She left the scene and lost contact with me, and later replaced by Ah Fang (nicked name: Wild Boar), from HUbei, who eventually became one of my favourites in ACE, till now.

Then came Ye Hua (from Hubei) and pom had given her contact to many (many didn't even say thank you) One of those whom I had given Ye Hua's contact was one handsome guy and we both met after he had cheonged Ye Hua kow kow. Pom also roped in our taikor to TCSS whenever he was in KL. We had maintained the group number to 3 persons, but later one joined in and he was a thorn as my girls complained and he complained about us, and eventually he left for greener pastures, after some animosity flared out with one of our guests from SG.

Slowly more joined our group and we started a wechat group. Of late, many had found ways to enjoy themselves and that included me as I too seldom join them for drinks and TCSS as pom had started not to drink any liquor anymore. Birds of different feathers can not flock together. Ye Hua (nick named Sotong) went back for some time and pom is not too motivated to go to ACE as often as last time. Our Chairman, all of a sudden left the group wechat and our group just stopped chit chatting since then (only occasionally, our taikor prodded us) One "potential" cheongster wanted to join our group, but MIA or declined on the meeting time and date, making me just not bothered to call him in.

As far as pom remembers, you were all the while in Germany and thus we won't be able to meet if if we wanted to. Am I rite that you were the one that was based in Germany.

Then came
Walau so details.... feel like doing RAW with any sweet Viet/PRC after listening to your wonderful stories.

i am still around lo but sometime really busy.
in fact, i keep breaking my phone until pokai to repair.

Broken 3 phone within past 2 months...Now pokai
repair them will cost me rm300 and rm400 respectively.
Now using "repaired" Lenovo phone which cost me rm300 makeover bill.
That why wechat and whatapps all hit and run until i lazy to update.

With ACE keep getting raided by MIB cari makan for coming Ramadan month also another reason i stop going there.
As you pointed out, even MIB checking customer IC now during operation.

Some Viet/PRC flee ACE for a few days to hide until the storm passes, even Korean KimChi also go back Vietnam 2 days back.
Even my house beCUM Viet sanctuary place for a night or two and i don't get any freebie as well.

i also have to provide them "Viet" Streaming TV/Online in order for them not to get restless using my "underground" Quotaless Digi SIM or Maxis SIM.
it not fun at all.

Well, i will try to make arrangement with Taikor POM for short makan but sometimes timing not ngam mah.
I do occasionaly meetup with MisterCity and he have vast connection those chicks ranging from rm118 up to rm168 depending on places.
oh yeah, next time we meetup, we both bend on getting high on his weed and hopefully that time, you aka POM will hold the table until we come back for further "stony" bonking..hehehe

saas<----Next!
Old 31-05-2015, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Our once active group disintegrated

One stays 500 km away, seldom come
One went MIA
One prefers to paint another part of the city RED
One only likes the beer in SOS
2 prefer Pinoy (not available in ACE)
Pom's PRC GF went home, pom now not motivated to come to ACE

you guys got wechat group de ah?
thought whatsapp group only...

knnccb Konkam... buy 1 mii3 lah.. rm799.. better than repair your stupid lenovo...
and when your Wechat gonna cum?
Old 31-05-2015, 05:34 PM
Samster

dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

damm malaysia thread no edit post de..
should be 'kns ccb'..
Old 31-05-2015, 09:46 PM
Samster

KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post

knnccb Konkam... buy 1 mii3 lah.. rm799.. better than repair your stupid lenovo...
Where got wechat group, more like one to one wechat lo.
give me your wechat contact lo, lose in translation lo,
give me your mobile contact lo so that once i log in, can auto hunt you mah.

oh ya,just now at New Peng Wah...fuyooo got one nice looker PRC, i think.
like model lo, see liao feel like "tiaping her"

saas<----Next!
Old 31-05-2015, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonKam View Post
Where got wechat group, more like one to one wechat lo.
give me your wechat contact lo, lose in translation lo,
give me your mobile contact lo so that once i log in, can auto hunt you mah.

oh ya,just now at New Peng Wah...fuyooo got one nice looker PRC, i think.
like model lo, see liao feel like "tiaping her"
fast fast take ctc lah... better if got pic...
Old 31-05-2015, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 19
Futaba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Yalor....since when we got wechat group?
But if don't hv can we create 1 boh?
Old 31-05-2015, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Slowly more joined our group and we started a wechat group.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KonKam View Post
[COLO[/COLOR]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Futaba View Post
Yalor....since when we got wechat group?
But if don't hv can we create 1 boh?
bro pom write de... thats why i ask...
Old 01-06-2015, 06:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
bro pom write de... thats why i ask...
aiyaaa.
bro pom must be blur blur as sotong now.
forgive him hor coz he really love his sotong berry much.

saas<----Next!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1