The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2011, 08:07 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
kenlimcl is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: (cunt) King's Latest Party Gals

FR for Small S 20h01

Look 8/10
Frenching 8.5/10
GF feeling 10/10
Ar 7/10
Cim 7/10
bbbj 7/10

When i book her at last two day she give a good gf feeling when the door
close. She start to frenching me with my shirts and pant still on.
She slowly undress my shirt and suck my nipples and unzip my pants and give a strong bbbj. I stongly recommended this gal , As this gals is a service gal.
Old 16-12-2011, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Yaya - pure GFE to make you forget your worries

FR on Ya Ya

Had this delectable delight from the Land of the Dragon last week. Was assaulted by so much GFE that it took me till now to recover.

Standing at about 1.6m+, Ya Ya has brownish half waist length hair which frames a pixie face with alluring eyes topped off with a cheeky smile dripping with promise. From a certain angle she looks like the last incarnation of Bobo which would definitely appeal to Bobo fans. Bodywise she's svelte and normal-complexioned with fairly lanky legs punctated by twin B mounts and light brown summits. Overall a package very pleasing to the eye and quite erection-inducing.

With some sauna experience in China under her belt encircling her petite waist, Ya Ya has the necc customer-oriented focus to quickly put joes at ease and to snare the unwary cheongster's heart. Skills-wise she has yet to fully learn the ropes i.e. the demands of the GL market are more stringent than those in China but she appears willing to learn so additional points to her.

Shower was fun with her paying full attention to soaping every inch of my massive body. This was followed by a fairly competent BBBJ in the show which warmed me up pretty nicely. Bed action started off with her slowly and langorously sidling up to me and rubbing her petite body with that oh-so-soft skin and boobs against me. She next applied a very warm and lively tongue to my nipples before leaving a warm trail of joy to my balls and engulfing my pork sausage in her hot and waiting mouth. Added excitement was provided with her fragant hair trailing and tickling my nerves as they brushed their way down my shanks.

BBBJ was an enjoyable affair which left me feeling like a king. Being new to the GL scene she was obviously dying to seek my approval. She would suck me while glancing at me ocassionally to see if I was enjoying myself. BBBJ lacked a little pressure but that added to the amateur feel and GF feel. From what I heard her BBBJ had become even better.

The dirty deed proper was another adventure by itself. Being the Cunnilingus King of GL I naturally had inflict my special brand of punishment which has been the scourge of GL gals for the past 10 years. She got wet pretty soon under my oral ministrations which got her warmed up for insertion. Capped up and my dick enterered what was a very warm and alive meat glove which pulsated and wrapped my dick in a world of warm. Ya Ya was fairly enthusiastic in the sack, with her moans electrifying the already saturated erotic atmosphere. Adding some spice was her tossing her hair as she gyrated and grinded on my engorged dick.

Did the usual missionary, reverse missionary, spoon and finished in the side scissors with a body-shuddering finish. Further GFE was poured on as Ya Ya draped her exhausted and sweat-drenched body on mine and gasped her way to recovery. To give credit to her customer-centric skills given that it was only her second day at work, she did not immediately break away but lay against my body to give the final dollop of GFE and intimacy. Finally and with great reluctance on my part she peeled her wonderful body from me to wash me up. The experience ended with her showing me to the door and giving me a peck on the cheek with a wistful look in her eyes, as if she was loathe to part. I think I'm in love!

Name: Ya Ya
Base: 1612
Looks: 7 going on 8.
Body: Svelte and with a good complexion.
Boobs: B cups, nice to hold. Excitable bits
BBBJ: 6 but I heard she has improved greatly
Frenching: Yes but a little hesitant. Needs warming up
FJ: 7 but with more training, easily a 9 in a month or so
GFE: 9. Take it from me, this gal drips GFE and not because of her training but because of her personality. You have been warned.
Overall: 7.5 now, possible 9.5 with training.
Rating: Two thumbs and one throbbing dick up, way up!

The usual caveat applies.

Doomas
Old 16-12-2011, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1000 / Power: 23
faithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud of

Reading this fr with her seated next to me makes me wanna bring her into the room despite her code red... Damn!!!
Old 17-12-2011, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 18
Mr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud of

FR on YI YI

Went to 1612 ytd night end up choosing yiyi after looking at all of the new girls bought in to 1612. Yi yi is about 1.55cm tall petite size with average looks just like a typical GND Chinese girl. Although she has small cup boobs but those cute little nipples are really good to suck on! her cat bathing skills are as sensual as before that i had tried her once. It was shiok to the max having this young girl sucking & licking sensuously on my dick. Love that feeling!

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 8/10 (Not for big boobs lovers.. but her nipples are really cute & tiny!)
Bbbj: 8/10 (great feeling from her suctions)
Fj: 8/10 (a little tight & wet during the process.. great bonking session i had!)
RTF: Yes definitely!
Old 22-12-2011, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
Welcome back C-King : sexxxxciting times ahead
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Welcome back, bro CK!

Its been sometime since I last saw your post here.

Care to share the stats of the 3 newbies like looks, tits and height? Service level, GFE or aggressive type?

You mentioned Yi Yi has new eyes, does that means she has gone for a plastic surgery op?

Thanks a heap!

Cheers,
MaXx
hi guys, year end is always crazy for my industry and I have to de stressed with tons of SEX too ... so not much time here ... LOL

Will try to post the gals I had in the last few months after my last overseas trip staring this weekend till next year ... back in 2012, so wishing everyone Merry Xmas & Happy New Year in advance!

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 22-12-2011, 12:34 AM
Samster

cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithevans View Post
Reading this fr with her seated next to me makes me wanna bring her into the room despite her code red... Damn!!!
So where is your FR? too hot for us to handle?? hahaha

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 22-12-2011, 01:49 AM
Samster

faithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud of

FR on YAYA

I can barely write a proper FR as compared to the talents of Bro Doomas.

Having seen his FR I couldn't help but got myself Yaya the next evening, amidst the prying eyes of Sisi and Qingqing...

Went into the room not knowing what to expect as I have only seen Bro Doomas' FR and not heard anything of her from anyone.

Went into the room as she led the way and chose the last room to the right towards the end of the walkway. In the room we shared a cigarette after which we took off our clothes and went into the shower.

I showered myself as I do not want her to shower for me.

Out from shower it was headed to the bed with ALOT of cuddling and fondling...and when I finally reached her love hole she was super duper WET. She was soooooo wet her juices flowed down her crack and started to wet the bed. I swore under the teasing of my fingers she would have squirted there and then.

Did about 15 mins of foreplay and kisses and then she went down to service my bro with a BBBJ worthy for a king.

As bro Doomas mentioned she would occasionally glance at me to check if I am comfy with her services etc.

Cap on and eased my junior into a super warm and wet meimei and was moving very very slowly trying to savor the wetness and tightness of Yaya. It was the 1st day after her code red and she was indeed very wet, horny and tight.

Yaya oozed sex appeal and GFE beyond any index I know and I happen to be a sucker for GFE and super wet pussies.

Looks : 7.5/10 ( looks like LingLing, who incidentally just cancelled her card )
Boobs : 32b ( not for boobs lovers, but super sensitive and light brown nips )
Pussy : Wet and tight and WARM!
height : about 1.65m
weight : 50kg making her nice to hold and cuddle
moaning : very real, soft moans unlike some who KPKB the min our brother enters them
RTF : yes YES YES!!!! x 100

Last edited by faithevans; 22-12-2011 at 01:50 AM. Reason: added subject
Old 26-12-2011, 05:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mncfjzg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Mr cuntking,
It is apparent to me you are a legend on singaporean internet 10 years of consistent posting on only one theme is impressing,can I do an interview on you?Im sure folks back home will love your story.
Also,as someone who will go to geylang once tomorrow ,who would suggest I do,I desire pretty face and curved ass most,also if I put on rubber,I don't need to worry about safety here in singapore, right? Thx with all my heart.
Old 27-12-2011, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
tan80000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro Faith,

Looks : 7.5/10 ( looks like LingLing, who incidentally just cancelled her card )

You sure Ling Ling gone?? so sad to hear that..
Old 28-12-2011, 01:45 AM
Samster

ling ling is now back in enshi....

the good thing is...yaya...who is also from enshi...looks a lot like her...with a very high GFE rating
Old 05-01-2012, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mncfjzg View Post
Dear Mr cuntking,
It is apparent to me you are a legend on singaporean internet 10 years of consistent posting on only one theme is impressing,can I do an interview on you?Im sure folks back home will love your story.
Also,as someone who will go to geylang once tomorrow ,who would suggest I do,I desire pretty face and curved ass most,also if I put on rubber,I don't need to worry about safety here in singapore, right? Thx with all my heart.
hi, i am just sharing information of what i get daily in GL .... so you can do your interview here & i am sure many of the bros here will also answer you and you can have a wider prospective of the happenings in GL... for more sensitive questions, you can PM me

Old 05-01-2012, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tan80000 View Post
Hi Bro Faith,

You sure Ling Ling gone?? so sad to hear that..
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithevans View Post
ling ling is now back in enshi....

the good thing is...yaya...who is also from enshi...looks a lot like her...with a very high GFE rating
Yes, Ling Ling is back home, I missed the chance to say goodbye to her but we did call each other while I was in China

Like what bro faithevans say Ya Ya is a good copy of her in terms of looks but Ya Ya service is better in my view so a lost but a better gain for HQ and GL

Old 11-01-2012, 08:25 PM
Samster

Da Da is back from her Korea holidays, totally fresh and ready for milking .... catch her before she goes for her CNY celebrations

Also HQ is in time for celebrations, all party gals are working .... Si Si, Yi Yi, Qing Qing and new babes Ya Ya, Ka Ka & Bo Bo

Old 26-01-2012, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Wow bro King, upon reading what you mentioned below, I may have to find time to look her up ... Hopefully she can fulfill my desires.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntking View Post
Like what bro faithevans say Ya Ya is a good copy of her in terms of looks but Ya Ya service is better in my view so a lost but a better gain for HQ and GL

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 28-02-2012, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Wow bro King, upon reading what you mentioned below, I may have to find time to look her up ... Hopefully she can fulfill my desires.
Bro max, she will need your special training

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1