The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2006, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
BigJohn3288 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Emmanuelle & Poisedon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah joe
A newbie here as well but went to this 2 joints last week with another samster in a day. I don't think there's much changes in terms of being run down or services compared to last year. As for the prices, I'm not good at remembering those figures so I can't help you on that. Maybe you can pm Bigjohn or Sohni if they can remember the rates. Services is very individual I guess but we were lucky to get good ones for both places that day. I actually went for the B course at Emmanuelle and think its really good until I find a better one. In terms of quality, I personally think Emmanuelle has more SYT when we were there at about 8pm. Hope it helps.
I agree with Bro Joe that service is based on individual. The rates that day for sl was if I remember correctly 2900. The B Course was priced at 2000 to 2500. Emman has a very sweet gal named "Amp". You can recognise her fr the tatooed name on her arm. Happy hunting!

btw wah... Bro Joe u go see so many thread also ar ..?
Old 01-05-2006, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 20
cyph deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycyph deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hahah thanks for the info joe and john. would be keeping my eyes opened
Old 01-05-2006, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Spore Cuntel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all bros,

I will be going to Bkk next week and would like a side trip to China (SZ or HK) and would like to know if there is any budget airline running the Bkk-HK/SZ-Bkk route and if possible, how much.

Thanks a lot bros
Old 01-05-2006, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
giacomo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spore Cuntel
Hi all bros,

I will be going to Bkk next week and would like a side trip to China (SZ or HK) and would like to know if there is any budget airline running the Bkk-HK/SZ-Bkk route and if possible, how much.

Thanks a lot bros
don't think so
Airasia runs to Xiamen from BKK
Tiger runs to Shenzhen and Guangzhou but from SIN
The local LCC like www.nokair.com and Orient run mainly domestic Thailand legs.
Old 01-05-2006, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
jazzem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=cyph]Hi bros and samsters,
Am going to BKK with a couple of my friends during the Vesak day weekend! QUOTE]

Not sure if these places will be closed for the Vesak Day. Usually they're closed during the major holidays to show respect for the King, etc. Maybe the more experience bros here will know.
Old 01-05-2006, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 21
toothbrush is one of the Best!toothbrush is one of the Best!toothbrush is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance
But I prefer to stay at ur house leh...kekeke
Higher chance of ending up in bkk lah...Bro Xiao Hou zhi jio me book ticket together with him...& Kurupa's friend P******* may be tagging along also....
But still not confirm yet.......
must take good care of xiaohouzi this time hor, help him find a better thai gal
Old 01-05-2006, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
BigJohn3288 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by giacomo
don't think so
People people..... Nokair lowcost but friends who have taken it say Jia lat lei... I am more of a Thai Airways person. Better service. Better seats.
Old 01-05-2006, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Spore Cuntel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by giacomo
don't think so
Thanks for the reply.

I was thinking of going to china once a month to visit my 'gf' for the 3-6 month's period. I guess i need to go priceline then, they can offer S$150 round trip incl of tax by subject to period and limited ticket.
Old 02-05-2006, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 21
hearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lysander
Yes, you are right.

Pick from the 'tank', models are more like dead fishes. They want you to serve them instead. These models only have look and tits with small nipples. Other than that, service sucks.

Pick the 2300 or 2500 in Poisedon, these gals are more friendly and most with nice tits.
One thing that puzzled me bro...are small nipples consider "nice tits"? I prefer gals with big aereos and nipples...
Old 02-05-2006, 02:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 21
hearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find better

So any of you bros in BKK between 18th to 20th May? Wanna hook up and check out these two MPs together?
Old 02-05-2006, 05:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothbrush
must take good care of xiaohouzi this time hor, help him find a better thai gal
Bro tis post taken many mths back leh....Anyway, I will take care of XiaohouZhi if he follow me to Hatyai....
Old 25-05-2006, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 20
pussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance
Bro tis post taken many mths back leh....Anyway, I will take care of XiaohouZhi if he follow me to Hatyai....
heheheehe bring him go find xiao mei mei
Old 27-05-2006, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Arigato deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just returned from Bangkok 2 days ago and would like to share my FR on Emmanuelle. When I went in, my eyes straight away caught sight of No. A23, a 21 year old sweet and beautiful girl in the 2,900baht category. After glancing through the rest, I still think she was the best and selected her. Once into the room, I was surprised by her good command of English. I asked her why she could speak such good English and she told me that she is actually a University student currently still studying at Rangkampeng University. Due to her school, she could only start work usually after 7pm and get about 2 or most 3 customers per night. Young girls turned me on, especially if they are students.
In the bath tub, she was gentle and we chat alot. When she was applying soap on my chest, our eyes suddenly locked and she came forward to french with me. It was so nice and warm and a pretty long one too.....
Once on the bed, we started frenching again before she lowered herself to give me a nice cat bath. I was quite prepared for her to put on the cap anytime before she did her BJ but surprisingly, she did it bare! Oh my God, I couldn't believe it. Her mouth was so warm and nice and she did it slowly licking my whole didi once in a while. After she capped me, she went on top. Her pussy was tight when I entered her and the feeling was super great. She has a B-cup, nice and fair complexion. While still inside her, I sat up and we continued to fench alot. After that, I changed to doggie style and it was nice bonking her while holding on to her nice breast. After about 5 mins, I changed to missionary and while bonking her, she pushed herself up to suck my nipple. It was damn bloodly good until I cannot hold on anymore and exploded inside her. Even after that, we continued to french again for about 3mins before I drew my brother out.
After clearing away the CD, she came back and lie on my chest and we continue to chat. I have been to Emmanuelle & Poisedon several times, this must the best girl I ever met.
For those bros who like young girls like me, I'm sure you will not regret having her. But please treat her gently. I think she is a very nice girl. If I stay in Bangkok, I sure go and bonk her every week. If anyone have tried her, share your experience with me. Good luck!
Old 29-05-2006, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 20
serembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arigato
I just returned from Bangkok 2 days ago and would like to share my FR on Emmanuelle. When I went in, my eyes straight away caught sight of No. A23, a 21 year old sweet and beautiful girl in the 2,900baht category. After glancing through the rest, I still think she was the best and selected her. Once into the room, I was surprised by her good command of English. I asked her why she could speak such good English and she told me that she is actually a University student currently still studying at Rangkampeng University. Due to her school, she could only start work usually after 7pm and get about 2 or most 3 customers per night. Young girls turned me on, especially if they are students.
In the bath tub, she was gentle and we chat alot. When she was applying soap on my chest, our eyes suddenly locked and she came forward to french with me. It was so nice and warm and a pretty long one too.....
Once on the bed, we started frenching again before she lowered herself to give me a nice cat bath. I was quite prepared for her to put on the cap anytime before she did her BJ but surprisingly, she did it bare! Oh my God, I couldn't believe it. Her mouth was so warm and nice and she did it slowly licking my whole didi once in a while. After she capped me, she went on top. Her pussy was tight when I entered her and the feeling was super great. She has a B-cup, nice and fair complexion. While still inside her, I sat up and we continued to fench alot. After that, I changed to doggie style and it was nice bonking her while holding on to her nice breast. After about 5 mins, I changed to missionary and while bonking her, she pushed herself up to suck my nipple. It was damn bloodly good until I cannot hold on anymore and exploded inside her. Even after that, we continued to french again for about 3mins before I drew my brother out.
After clearing away the CD, she came back and lie on my chest and we continue to chat. I have been to Emmanuelle & Poisedon several times, this must the best girl I ever met.
For those bros who like young girls like me, I'm sure you will not regret having her. But please treat her gently. I think she is a very nice girl. If I stay in Bangkok, I sure go and bonk her every week. If anyone have tried her, share your experience with me. Good luck!
Bro, wat her name? hehehe

[B]bro holymonk, Mirage, Etch,yellowmilk
PM me ur tread so i can up u back.. thank
Old 29-05-2006, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Arigato deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by serembanmen
Bro, wat her name? hehehe
Cannot remember already lah. Just look for No. A23 in Cat 2,900baht.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1