The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 18-11-2003, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold
Sin-KL-Hatyai

The other day I read a post by one of the brothers here which mentioned about this idea of taking a break in KL before going to Hatyai. I think it is a very very good idea!!!!

My question is what timing of the coach do you take from Singapore?

I assume it is grassland or one of the operators from Singapore. How much is it?

When I reach KL, where do I get transport to Hatyai. It would be great if I could reach KL in the morning, spend a few hours at a HC to relax and move on in the evening so I don't have to stay one night in KL. Also since I never been to KL to cheong, where do you guys suggest I cheong?

Sorry, I know I read someone posted this before but I don't have the time to search through all the thread and post especially with Sammyboy server being so slow these days.

Thank you very much for answering my question. Will try to give an update on Hatyai LIVE when I am there as I have done in the past.

Old 18-11-2003, 01:53 PM
Registered Advertiser

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 21
MrDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Sin-KL-Hatyai

Quote:
Originally posted by edkoh2000
The other day I read a post by one of the brothers here which mentioned about this idea of taking a break in KL before going to Hatyai. I think it is a very very good idea!!!!

I assume it is grassland or one of the operators from Singapore. How much is it?

When I reach KL, where do I get transport to Hatyai. It would be great if I could reach KL in the morning, spend a few hours at a HC to relax and move on in the evening so I don't have to stay one night in KL. Also since I never been to KL to cheong, where do you guys suggest I cheong?

Sorry, I know I read someone posted this before but I don't have the time to search through all the thread and post especially with Sammyboy server being so slow these days.

Thank you very much for answering my question. Will try to give an update on Hatyai LIVE when I am there as I have done in the past.

the best journey now is to fly from Senai, JB at 9pm to KL thru AirAsia, party a night at KL and transist to ALor Setar 7am the next morning. From Alor Setar, you could take a cab to Changlun for RM30 about 45 mins and then change to HDY taxi about 45 mins.

The popular choice of HC is Cititel.
• Prolong Ejaculation • Enlarge Penis
• No Side Effect • Enhance Vitality
• Work With Alcohol • FREE Shipping

Click here to Order Now - FREE 3 eBooks
Old 18-11-2003, 02:03 PM
Registered Advertiser

Quote:

the best journey now is to fly from Senai, JB at 9pm to KL thru AirAsia, party a night at KL and transist to ALor Setar 7am the next morning. From Alor Setar, you could take a cab to Changlun for RM30 about 45 mins and then change to HDY taxi about 45 mins.

Old 18-11-2003, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Cuntalk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

haha bro thats me lor last time orgynice LOS trips always stop over in KL 1st then to HDY...

early morning(7-9am) coach departure fm SGP($23) or fm JB(RM25) ur wish...can buy tic fm well known operators Grasslands/Consortium...ard 5hrs later u will reach KL Puduraya bus terminal...at the bus terminal u can buy the late evening coach(10pm,11pm) to HDY...

ya for me the best place to relax n cheong iz Cititel Spa at Cititel Hotel next to Midvalley Megamall...entrance iz RM30 w/o massage...u can relax the whole day,free use of facilities(steam,suana,hotpool),got free makan,free ear wash n of course eye foreplay the working gals during a parade...keke...

take note that if u opt for the facial service the charge iz RM54 inclusive of entrance but without ear wash...if u wan ear wash also u hv to pay another RM30...same goes to hard massage RM89 n full package Rm188...

Marriage is a 3 ring circus:Engagement Ring...Wedding Ring...Suffer Ring...

No More Playing Tirak Games With WLs...Back To My 7 F Cheong Rules...

Find her,Friend her,French her,Finger her,Fuck her,Forget her,Find next...

Sexy Naked Photos & XXX Movies for PCC, Cheong Mission , 24 HRS TCSS in Chat Room , Earn While Cheonging, Welcum to Dr Devil Hum Sup Club
Old 18-11-2003, 06:52 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Sin-KL-Hatyai

Quote:
Originally posted by MrDevil

also can but KLIA too far fm KL centre leh...ard 2 hrs cab journey both way...

Sexy Naked Photos & XXX Movies for PCC, Cheong Mission , 24 HRS TCSS in Chat Room , Earn While Cheonging, Welcum to Dr Devil Hum Sup Club
Old 18-11-2003, 08:33 PM
Samster

edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold
Thank you brother Devil and Cunt talk for your reply.

Brother Devil suggestion I think now too complicated for me...maybe next time.
Old 18-11-2003, 08:38 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Sin-KL-Hatyai

Quote:
Originally posted by Cuntalk
haha bro thats me lor last time orgynice LOS trips always stop over in KL 1st then to HDY...

early morning(7-9am) coach departure fm SGP($23) or fm JB(RM25) ur wish...can buy tic fm well known operators Grasslands/Consortium...ard 5hrs later u will reach KL Puduraya bus terminal...at the bus terminal u can buy the late evening coach(10pm,11pm) to HDY...

ya for me the best place to relax n cheong iz Cititel Spa at Cititel Hotel next to Midvalley Megamall...entrance iz RM30 w/o massage...u can relax the whole day,free use of facilities(steam,suana,hotpool),got free makan,free ear wash n of course eye foreplay the working gals during a parade...keke...

take note that if u opt for the facial service the charge iz RM54 inclusive of entrance but without ear wash...if u wan ear wash also u hv to pay another RM30...same goes to hard massage RM89 n full package Rm188...
Thank you brother cunttalk, thats is what I looking for. I think I will take try this. Should be going next week.

Just to clarify a little, I assume I will have to take a cab from Puduraya terminal to Cititel Hotel and back after the HC break. Also we would have our luggage with us so can we put them with the HC management?

This time I go Hatyai, I might try this so call new "superstar" karaoke. I hope they really is the sing song type instead of just another chicken farm.

Last time I went, I did try one REAL karaoke near BP Tower. Its not bad, got vietnam girls to sing chinese songs with you but to bring them out is quite costly.
Old 18-11-2003, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thank you brother Devil and Cunt talk for your reply.

Brother Devil suggestion I think now too complicated for me...maybe next time.
next month i'm trying out another cheap way of travel to HDY...that iz fly AirAsia fm JB to Penang(RM62...7am 1.5hr flight)...then transfer to HDY by minivan(RM20...2hrs) fm Butterworth...so can skip KL n the 12 hrs coach journey altogether...

Old 18-11-2003, 09:30 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Sin-KL-Hatyai

Quote:
Thank you brother cunttalk, thats is what I looking for. I think I will take try this. Should be going next week.

Just to clarify a little, I assume I will have to take a cab from Puduraya terminal to Cititel Hotel and back after the HC break. Also we would have our luggage with us so can we put them with the HC management?

This time I go Hatyai, I might try this so call new "superstar" karaoke. I hope they really is the sing song type instead of just another chicken farm.

Last time I went, I did try one REAL karaoke near BP Tower. Its not bad, got vietnam girls to sing chinese songs with you but to bring them out is quite costly.
yup take a cab ard RM5 to Cititel...

there's left luggage services at Puduraya bus terminal...1 piece luggage iz RM2...if not too bulky then u can bring to Spa n keep in the locker...

yo bro go recce superstar liao must let us know fun or not ok?

btw hv u been to this MP Chaopraya4 bf?not exactly a spa but beri classy place for soapy massage cum bonking...

Old 19-11-2003, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 21
logiteck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
brudder ED when u going?
can i join in?
Old 20-11-2003, 11:45 AM
Registered Advertiser

Re: Re: Re: Sin-KL-Hatyai

Quote:
also can but KLIA too far fm KL centre leh...ard 2 hrs cab journey both way...
overnight in KLIA lor

Old 20-11-2003, 05:17 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Sin-KL-Hatyai

Quote:
Originally posted by MrDevil
overnight in KLIA lor
last trip tried liao...not bad lah the seats at the airport machiam spacebed...can sleep beri soundly...

Old 21-11-2003, 01:42 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Sin-KL-Hatyai

Quote:
yup take a cab ard RM5 to Cititel...

there's left luggage services at Puduraya bus terminal...1 piece luggage iz RM2...if not too bulky then u can bring to Spa n keep in the locker...

yo bro go recce superstar liao must let us know fun or not ok?

btw hv u been to this MP Chaopraya4 bf?not exactly a spa but beri classy place for soapy massage cum bonking...
I don't know how you guys do it. I have been trying for days to come into this forum but only succeed now!!

Is this C4 opp Sparks complex? the new one right? ya...I been there.

Ok sure...I will recce superstar and post here.
Old 21-11-2003, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by logiteck
brudder ED when u going?
can i join in?
Email me at [email protected] and we discuss. Don't PM cause I don't know when this forum is going down again.

However it must be fast as I am leaving very soon in the next few days. We can still meet there...just email me lar.
Old 21-11-2003, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
next month i'm trying out another cheap way of travel to HDY...that iz fly AirAsia fm JB to Penang(RM62...7am 1.5hr flight)...then transfer to HDY by minivan(RM20...2hrs) fm Butterworth...so can skip KL n the 12 hrs coach journey altogether...
This sounds interesting!! If my friend cant get coach tickets...maybe we will try this.

whats your email? Can I email you if I need further clarification?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1