The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2024, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Rubbaking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Mindset of KTV girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcvt View Post
Wise words...
And I didn't know got this mutual.optiion. Worth looking at it.

The thing is, I don't have negative feelings towards my wife... its just no passion. We don't have children so less common interest.
Being married for many years also means there's a level of attachment as well... so not 100% easy to let go.

Aiyah, I know words or thoughts are just going in circles.
Lucky have forums like this to share such "shade" thoughts..even my friends think I siao to give up so much for a k girl.
Be fair to your wife also. I am sure she does not want a loveless relationship. Without kids is easier to handle though i do not advocate for divorce but resolution. But usually it is tough. Girls have shelf life, let her find someone who loves her more and perhaps can make her happier, unless you feel you can be that person too. As for k girl or fl or ml, they are humans too. Usually 80% of the case, they will not want to be in this line if they can afford to. Some may choose the easy way out of things but principles and values can also change for them. You can ask these girls if they ever want their kids or future kids to follow their foot step, the answer is no. Most girls in singapore are just fortunate to be able to have decent family and education opportunities.
Old 10-04-2024, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mindset of KTV girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcvt View Post
Wise words...
And I didn't know got this mutual.optiion. Worth looking at it.

The thing is, I don't have negative feelings towards my wife... its just no passion. We don't have children so less common interest.
Being married for many years also means there's a level of attachment as well... so not 100% easy to let go.

Aiyah, I know words or thoughts are just going in circles.
Lucky have forums like this to share such "shade" thoughts..even my friends think I siao to give up so much for a k girl.
It's best to let go of your wife bro so that you can truly live the reality of the life you want. because your wife must also have that empty feeling. And you are just wasting time together. so fix it or start new
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1