The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 21-03-2017, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fucking in the public area

This happened a month back during v day.

Both me and my gf need to work on that special day but gf agree to my special request to dress more sexy to work. It was a bare back black dress with low v in front... and no bra so her nipples is poking out when she is cold in office. She wore a cardigan but still a lot of her male colleges were staring at her breasts when talking to her. If someone is looking from the side and she bend slightly forward, her top will open up a little and you can actually see her nipples. I know this because this happened a couple of times when we were out after work.

Anyway after dinner, we went to ecp. It was crowded... most benches have couples. Finally found a empty dark bench... but both left and right benches have other couples. By then both of us were quite horny as I was playing with her nipples while we were finding a seat. Gf wasted no time and squat down to give me a bj. Don't think the other couples can see us clearly but even if can... we will still continue. They are busy with their hanky panky too. After 5 mins signal gf to come up and sit on my lap where I suck on her nipples.

Finally gf cannot tahan and remove her panty and insert my didi into her. I continue to suck her nipples while she moved up and down on my lap. Halfway her dress knot came loose ( I purposely untie it) and she was holding on to her top with 1 hand to prevent it dropping down. Finally after some convincing, she let go of her top and expose her breasts. We look around and there was no one else except the 2 couples... we continue to bonk for another 10 mins and finally cum.
Old 21-03-2017, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
Yesternight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post

Both me and my gf need to work on that special day but gf agree to my special request to dress more sexy to work. It was a bare back black dress with low v in front... and no bra so her nipples is poking out when she is cold in office. She wore a cardigan but still a lot of her male colleges were staring at her breasts when talking to her. If someone is looking from the side and she bend slightly forward, her top will open up a little and you can actually see her nipples. I know this because this happened a couple of times when we were out after work.

Anyway after dinner, we went to ecp. It was crowded... most benches have couples. Finally found a empty dark bench... but both left and right benches have other couples. By then both of us were quite horny as I was playing with her nipples while we were finding a seat. Gf wasted no time and squat down to give me a bj. Don't think the other couples can see us clearly but even if can... we will still continue. They are busy with their hanky panky too. After 5 mins signal gf to come up and sit on my lap where I suck on her nipples.

Finally gf cannot tahan and remove her panty and insert my didi into her. I continue to suck her nipples while she moved up and down on my lap. Halfway her dress knot came loose ( I purposely untie it) and she was holding on to her top with 1 hand to prevent it dropping down. Finally after some convincing, she let go of her top and expose her breasts. We look around and there was no one else except the 2 couples... we continue to bonk for another 10 mins and finally cum.
Another of your sexciting outdoor adventure!!
Thanks for sharing bro
Old 21-03-2017, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
hanglonh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks all who shared their outdoor activities!!
Old 25-03-2017, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1632 / Power: 20
ms_74 has a brilliant futurems_74 has a brilliant futurems_74 has a brilliant futurems_74 has a brilliant futurems_74 has a brilliant futurems_74 has a brilliant futurems_74 has a brilliant futurems_74 has a brilliant futurems_74 has a brilliant futurems_74 has a brilliant futurems_74 has a brilliant future

nice!! good thread
Old 25-03-2017, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
FreakingPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice thread, hope to read more
Old 25-03-2017, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Overstood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post

Nice one, thanks for sharing bro
Old 25-03-2017, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 570 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18926 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

tks for sharing.
Old 25-03-2017, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
MaiLuanKong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice sharing guys, thanks
Old 25-03-2017, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Assent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakingPartner View Post
Nice thread, hope to read more
Same here too
Old 25-03-2017, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
PowderUp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assent View Post
Same here too
Same here also
Old 26-03-2017, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
haitus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been a silent reader for so long, think it's time to give back to the community.

Gf and I are together for a couple of years now and sometimes we discuss our past experiences though I tend to hold back a little what I tell her, because she gets jealous easily.

One day we were sexting and I asked if she had any wild experiences she didn't tell me about, then she finally said it.

She was then a student doing her diploma in a private school. For those that know, private schools have small rooms where they conduct their lessons because the classes are usually small (less than 20 per class).

Gf has been very well endowed since a young age. At the age of 19 or 20, she was already a solid C cup. Not overly big, but definitely a handful to manhandle.

This coupled with her having an open mindset, she's not afraid to wear tank tops and cardigan to school even though she knows that people always try to peep into her top while walking past or talking to her.

One teacher in particular, took extra interest to her. Always trying to catch a downblouse moment while teaching the class. Eventually he started texting her and she allowed it because, according to her, it was "fun".

So one night while texting, he told her to go to school the next day in a tank top paired with a skirt because he felt she looked good in them. And she agreed.

Can you imagine how stupid and gullible I felt she was? Obviously the teacher was up to no good but she still allowed it to happen.

So after class he told her to stay back and follow him to one of the smaller classrooms on the upper floors. When they got in, he locked the door and began his "fun" with her. By this time, she already knew what she was getting into.

They made out for abit before he got his hands all over her C cups. After awhile he lifted her tank top and ploughed his face into her cleavage. Then he turned her bra cups inwards and start to suck on her nipples.

Gf's weakness are her boobs and nipples. Whenever I play with them, she gets so horny we usually end up having sex somewhere nearby.

So eventually he turned her around, put on a cap, lifted her skirt up and doggied her while standing. All the while manhandling her C cups. After the quickie, they left and never spoke of it again. He tried to initiate sex again after that but she rejected him.

I knew my gf is someone with a very open mindset but didn't know she was this wild even in her younger days. All I can say is that the teacher got very lucky to be able to fuck one of his students in school and not get into trouble over it.

One thing though, she refused to tell me the name of the teacher.
Old 26-03-2017, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Vanillashake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by haitus View Post
Been a silent reader for so long, think it's time to give back to the community.

Gf and I are together for a couple of years now and sometimes we discuss our past experiences though I tend to hold back a little what I tell her, because she gets jealous easily.

One day we were sexting and I asked if she had any wild experiences she didn't tell me about, then she finally said it.

She was then a student doing her diploma in a private school. For those that know, private schools have small rooms where they conduct their lessons because the classes are usually small (less than 20 per class).

Gf has been very well endowed since a young age. At the age of 19 or 20, she was already a solid C cup. Not overly big, but definitely a handful to manhandle.

This coupled with her having an open mindset, she's not afraid to wear tank tops and cardigan to school even though she knows that people always try to peep into her top while walking past or talking to her.

One teacher in particular, took extra interest to her. Always trying to catch a downblouse moment while teaching the class. Eventually he started texting her and she allowed it because, according to her, it was "fun".

So one night while texting, he told her to go to school the next day in a tank top paired with a skirt because he felt she looked good in them. And she agreed.

Can you imagine how stupid and gullible I felt she was? Obviously the teacher was up to no good but she still allowed it to happen.

So after class he told her to stay back and follow him to one of the smaller classrooms on the upper floors. When they got in, he locked the door and began his "fun" with her. By this time, she already knew what she was getting into.

They made out for abit before he got his hands all over her C cups. After awhile he lifted her tank top and ploughed his face into her cleavage. Then he turned her bra cups inwards and start to suck on her nipples.

Gf's weakness are her boobs and nipples. Whenever I play with them, she gets so horny we usually end up having sex somewhere nearby.

So eventually he turned her around, put on a cap, lifted her skirt up and doggied her while standing. All the while manhandling her C cups. After the quickie, they left and never spoke of it again. He tried to initiate sex again after that but she rejected him.

I knew my gf is someone with a very open mindset but didn't know she was this wild even in her younger days. All I can say is that the teacher got very lucky to be able to fuck one of his students in school and not get into trouble over it.

One thing though, she refused to tell me the name of the teacher.
Nice story bro, did you try anything with her outdoors?
Old 26-03-2017, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
haitus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanillashake View Post
Nice story bro, did you try anything with her outdoors?
I'm not a huge fan of outdoor sex because I'm a clean freak. And outdoor gets very messy and hot.

But every now and then we do "go outdoors".

My fav one is at the top of new HDB buildings. Especially those 30 floor and higher. These staircases usually have door to conceal whoever is inside. Go up to the highest floor at night for a quickie.

Start of with a blow job while I fondle her C cups. Then end off with a standing doggie. Usually will spray on the floor and use my shoes to wipe the cum around. Hopefully it will evaporate fast enough. Lol.
Old 26-03-2017, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 8
saisin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I'm not a huge fan of outdoor sex because I'm a clean freak. And outdoor gets very messy and hot.

My fav one is at the top of new HDB buildings. Especially those 30 floor and higher. These staircases usually have door to conceal whoever is inside. Go up to the highest floor at night for a quickie.

Start of with a blow job while I fondle her C cups. Then end off with a standing doggie. Usually will spray on the floor and use my shoes to wipe the cum around. Hopefully it will evaporate fast enough. Lol.
Nice sharing
Old 26-03-2017, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Assent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Great stuff bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1