The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2024, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3110 / Power: 14
Verr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Ah I agreed on the average per bonk, bkk is comparable to Pattaya. And yes! Soapy win Pattaya hands down.

But for people like me, I don't like "bonk & go" I prefer some drinks, get to know each other then bonk. So Pattaya kinda offer that type of playground for me especially places like Hollywood. If I go Soi 6 and managed to see someone i like, I will bring her to club too. So really depends on individual play style.

I tried getting overnight in Thermae but really too commercial. Oh and 1 more very very important factor. Bkk too many SG folks.. haha! Tmd always bump into people. Pattaya mainly Koreans and Chinese so very safe to cheong. Can hold hands walk like a boss and no fear of bumping into a friend wife or gf

For this I resonate with @RotiPrata Man. It really depends on individual. I as well prefer to mingle with the gals and build up rapport first instead of getting down straight to business. By doing so, elevates the whole sexperience.

Bkk - Since the closing of Insanity and Scratchdog which is famous of picking up FL or even free ONS in the past. I don't think there is any club I know of has working FL now. Or any bros here has lobang can enlighten us here ? Heard that some say Route66 and Onyx has FL but it will be damn hard to identify! Sugar and Levels definitely still have but gals there doesn't really suit Asian taste. Picking up local gals can still be done in most local club I believe, but for some bros might think only 50/50 chance and only have that 5-6 days here therefore every night counts. those who have wife and kids like me, just pay money no strings attached.

Pattaya do also have its pros and cons.
If u are into XMM, Soi 6 have LOTS. Some gals i took back can be as young as 20,21yo. I am even older than their father by a few years lol. Although at the end of the day, it's transactional, however the feel is totally different. Pattaya is like a entry level for those gals who just "下海", thus u can expect some GFE and pure innocent vibes from them. As for the price, I don't say it is cheap but I think given their age, 4k LT + 1.5k bar fine is reasonable and justifiable for me.

Hollywood is like Changping 花街 in open concept, veteran bros should know lol. downside is that those very pretty gals there can be selective towards customer unless u are prepare to pay a higher price. Even by doing that, sometimes the one u like might not follow u back in the end. that's what my friend encountered. price, what time to leave in the morn, has been agreed on. Gal say go toilet then missing for quite some time, go and search for her and found her at other table hugging Korean boy. In fact, most pretty FL working in Hollywood don't lack of money. Few of them even have cars. They just want to have fun, sleep with handsome kpop and earn some extra cash. who knows if they give koreans discounted price since they are well-known for free fk and stingy HAHA.

As for soapy massage, BKK definitely win Pattaya hands down. BKK has too much choices, Big soapy establishment to small Japanese Nuru massage in terms of quality and quantity. Pattaya has only 4 soapy massage and quality isn't that great as it caters more to Indians and Farangs. but still able to find some gems in there thou.
Old 09-02-2024, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 774 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verr View Post
For this I resonate with @RotiPrata Man. It really depends on individual. I as well prefer to mingle with the gals and build up rapport first instead of getting down straight to business. By doing so, elevates the whole sexperience.

Bkk - Since the closing of Insanity and Scratchdog which is famous of picking up FL or even free ONS in the past. I don't think there is any club I know of has working FL now. Or any bros here has lobang can enlighten us here ? Heard that some say Route66 and Onyx has FL but it will be damn hard to identify! Sugar and Levels definitely still have but gals there doesn't really suit Asian taste. Picking up local gals can still be done in most local club I believe, but for some bros might think only 50/50 chance and only have that 5-6 days here therefore every night counts. those who have wife and kids like me, just pay money no strings attached.

Pattaya do also have its pros and cons.
If u are into XMM, Soi 6 have LOTS. Some gals i took back can be as young as 20,21yo. I am even older than their father by a few years lol. Although at the end of the day, it's transactional, however the feel is totally different. Pattaya is like a entry level for those gals who just "下海", thus u can expect some GFE and pure innocent vibes from them. As for the price, I don't say it is cheap but I think given their age, 4k LT + 1.5k bar fine is reasonable and justifiable for me.

Hollywood is like Changping 花街 in open concept, veteran bros should know lol. downside is that those very pretty gals there can be selective towards customer unless u are prepare to pay a higher price. Even by doing that, sometimes the one u like might not follow u back in the end. that's what my friend encountered. price, what time to leave in the morn, has been agreed on. Gal say go toilet then missing for quite some time, go and search for her and found her at other table hugging Korean boy. In fact, most pretty FL working in Hollywood don't lack of money. Few of them even have cars. They just want to have fun, sleep with handsome kpop and earn some extra cash. who knows if they give koreans discounted price since they are well-known for free fk and stingy HAHA.

As for soapy massage, BKK definitely win Pattaya hands down. BKK has too much choices, Big soapy establishment to small Japanese Nuru massage in terms of quality and quantity. Pattaya has only 4 soapy massage and quality isn't that great as it caters more to Indians and Farangs. but still able to find some gems in there thou.
Haha very well said
Old 13-02-2024, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
asian23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agree with what has been said....but an intangible is that most girls in Pattaya, go there to work and earn. In Bkk, go to enough local places and you'll find where the real gems are, the ones who don't sleep with a different guy every night.
Old 14-02-2024, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 8
happy456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhappy456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bros in Pattaya now can pm me to contact via line? Thanks
Old 15-02-2024, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 16
waterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any brudders in Pattaya sunday till Tuesday?
Old 17-02-2024, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
Fish22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros. Will be in pattaya next week for scuba diving. Don't like clubbing so would like to find FL online for incall/outcall. Any recommended app/website? Thanks!
Old 17-02-2024, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 20
daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish22 View Post
Hi bros. Will be in pattaya next week for scuba diving. Don't like clubbing so would like to find FL online for incall/outcall. Any recommended app/website? Thanks!
Bro, if dont like clubbing, go soi 6. Most bars open at around 2pm, you will see the most gals around 6pm. Plenty of pretty gals there to choose. For pattaya, dont really have apps or website. There are some line accounts that will send you pics to choose but pics cannot be trusted
Old 17-02-2024, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
Fish22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by daviddavid View Post
Bro, if dont like clubbing, go soi 6. Most bars open at around 2pm, you will see the most gals around 6pm. Plenty of pretty gals there to choose. For pattaya, dont really have apps or website. There are some line accounts that will send you pics to choose but pics cannot be trusted
I'm not interested in bar scene either haha. I'm there solo mostly for scuba so I don't want to nightlife with strangers. Just looking for LT or ST for nightly activities instead. Searched through thread and will try thaifriendly. Will update on how that goes
Old 17-02-2024, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 20
daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!

Quote:
I'm not interested in bar scene either haha. I'm there solo mostly for scuba so I don't want to nightlife with strangers. Just looking for LT or ST for nightly activities instead. Searched through thread and will try thaifriendly. Will update on how that goes
For soi 6 bars, can go solo, just walk thru soi 6 and if you like any girl, just go into the bar and buy the girl a Lady Drink. You can just order a mineral water. Before the girl finish the LD, ask if she can LT. If yes, you are set. Can also ask her line for later. TF is really a hit and miss. Dont trust the photo. Ask for a video chat first.
Old 18-02-2024, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 12
xels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
incall - go massage shops for ST incall. quality not great. if you can build chemistry then get the lady to go back with you for LT after her work ends.

honey 1/2/3 soapy if absolutely too lazy to hunt. Besides the tier pricing of the soapy ladies, there are also 3 further pricing levels, local thai price / foreigner price / PRC price.

outcall through thaifriendly/tantan/wechat/twitter/whatever sideline website - I wouldnt bother in pattaya - 50% fat/ugly + 40% ladyboys. 10% lucky gem.

as bros have mentioned, soi 6 is your best bet for pretty girls. dont be paiseh, just go in and have a drink and the girls will come to you automatically.
Old 20-02-2024, 02:35 PM
Samster

RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterboy View Post
Any brudders in Pattaya sunday till Tuesday?

Waterboy!!!!! I miss you!!! So sad our dates not gum
Old 20-02-2024, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
DSAQ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Planning trip to pattaya soon (1st time pattaya) and see many bros talking about soi 6. But what about Walking Street and LK Metro?
Always see those online websites recommend them instead? Are the girls better there or is it cause the agogo are there?
Old 20-02-2024, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
asian23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The premiere street for gogo in Pattaya is walking street. But it won't be cheap that's for sure
Old 20-02-2024, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSAQ View Post
Planning trip to pattaya soon (1st time pattaya) and see many bros talking about soi 6. But what about Walking Street and LK Metro?
Always see those online websites recommend them instead? Are the girls better there or is it cause the agogo are there?
Walking street is a must visit for first timer. Is a long stretch of bars, clubs and agogo. Just go see see look look. Visit Palace, Pin-up and 89 Agogo. Drinks are cheap but ladies not cheap.

LK Metro and Soi Buahkao is mainly for Western guys. Ladies there are dark skin and plump. Once in awhile you will see a gem but 80% single mom. Prices there are quite cheap.

Soi 6 is popular because the girls there are of younger age and more gems can be found there. You should go and see.

Hollywood Club is a FL gathering place. Customers all Asians.
Old 21-02-2024, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 2
Playstate is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlaystate is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by daviddavid View Post
For soi 6 bars, can go solo, just walk thru soi 6 and if you like any girl, just go into the bar and buy the girl a Lady Drink. You can just order a mineral water. Before the girl finish the LD, ask if she can LT. If yes, you are set. Can also ask her line for later. TF is really a hit and miss. Dont trust the photo. Ask for a video chat first.
sorry noob question. lady drink is really a drink? or like a bar fine kinda thing? or code for i'm interested in you lol. how to order the lady a lady drink?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1