The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2009, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
YJ17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L6h66

Haven been to this house for like 4-5mths. Read some FR and decide to return for action.

Going through the reviews provided by some brothers, decide on girl 10, 11, 18 and 21. Reach at 3pm and began my QC. Had bang girl 10 and 21 before. 11 and 18 never try b4. Decide to skip all these 4 girls because

Girl 10: Very fair and white. But dont like her nose and i remember that she got fake boobs. Her bbbj is very mechanical. She also refuse to tell me anything about her during our last meeting. Next pls...

Girl 11: Nv bang b4 but not appealing to me. Abit bah bah type. Face so so. Next pls...

Girl 18: Wow this girl ba ba and got yummy boobs. But face so so and too many tatoos. Next pls...

Girl 21: This syt is still here. Have bang her 3 times since last year ever since my favourite no 2 left. Remember i bang her when she was here the first week, i can confirm this because i was at this joint almost every 1 to 2 wks last time. Is a super daring girl, and very cute and fun. Her bbbj was average, not much tongue and just up and down like fucking her mouth. However i was looking forward to something more today. Next pls...

And i had my eyes on this girl after so many qc.

Girl no 20. Ba ba type i like. Nice breast with clothes on and nice smile. So in we go...

Inside the room: When she took off her clothes sian 1/2. Breast not very impressive compare with clothes on (B cup the most). Big dark nipple. A bit of tummy and clean shave pussy but can see some spike coming out. I thought aiya wrong choice but i was totally wrong.

Inside the bathroom, she clean me from head to butt and ask me do i want a bj or bbbj. I opt for bbbj and she gave me one of the most wonderful bbbj i ever had. DEEP THROAT all the way. Yes. BBBJ: 9/10 No horse run.

Lie on the bed and we french and she began licking my nipples and slowly down to my balls while i fingering her. Have a very soft tongue, can feel soft and wet stroke on my balls which turns me very very on. She start to lick my shaft, concentrating on the mushroom head. Wonderful feeling too. She really knows where to lick and arouse me. Note that I dont like girl to take my cock and straight away pop into the mouth without all the soft licking first. She start to give me her powerful deep throat and i can feel my whole cock inside her. Really good. It was so good that i came into her mouth within 2-3 mins. Rating 9/10.

My overall conclusion: This will be my regular after girl no 2 left. Will rtf very soon. For brother who like or never tried deep throat before, this is your chance.

But if you never get deep throat, dont blame me cos i am not their OKT, neither am i in charge of what service they provide to brothers here. The above is just an illustration of what i got inside the room.
Old 03-07-2009, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
12go deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by YJ17 View Post
Haven been to this house for like 4-5mths. Read some FR and decide to return for action.

Going through the reviews provided by some brothers, decide on girl 10, 11, 18 and 21. Reach at 3pm and began my QC. Had bang girl 10 and 21 before. 11 and 18 never try b4. Decide to skip all these 4 girls because

Girl 10: Very fair and white. But dont like her nose and i remember that she got fake boobs. Her bbbj is very mechanical. She also refuse to tell me anything about her during our last meeting. Next pls...

Girl 11: Nv bang b4 but not appealing to me. Abit bah bah type. Face so so. Next pls...

Girl 18: Wow this girl ba ba and got yummy boobs. But face so so and too many tatoos. Next pls...

Girl 21: This syt is still here. Have bang her 3 times since last year ever since my favourite no 2 left. Remember i bang her when she was here the first week, i can confirm this because i was at this joint almost every 1 to 2 wks last time. Is a super daring girl, and very cute and fun. Her bbbj was average, not much tongue and just up and down like fucking her mouth. However i was looking forward to something more today. Next pls...

And i had my eyes on this girl after so many qc.

Girl no 20. Ba ba type i like. Nice breast with clothes on and nice smile. So in we go...

Inside the room: When she took off her clothes sian 1/2. Breast not very impressive compare with clothes on (B cup the most). Big dark nipple. A bit of tummy and clean shave pussy but can see some spike coming out. I thought aiya wrong choice but i was totally wrong.

Inside the bathroom, she clean me from head to butt and ask me do i want a bj or bbbj. I opt for bbbj and she gave me one of the most wonderful bbbj i ever had. DEEP THROAT all the way. Yes. BBBJ: 9/10 No horse run.

Lie on the bed and we french and she began licking my nipples and slowly down to my balls while i fingering her. Have a very soft tongue, can feel soft and wet stroke on my balls which turns me very very on. She start to lick my shaft, concentrating on the mushroom head. Wonderful feeling too. She really knows where to lick and arouse me. Note that I dont like girl to take my cock and straight away pop into the mouth without all the soft licking first. She start to give me her powerful deep throat and i can feel my whole cock inside her. Really good. It was so good that i came into her mouth within 2-3 mins. Rating 9/10.

My overall conclusion: This will be my regular after girl no 2 left. Will rtf very soon. For brother who like or never tried deep throat before, this is your chance.

But if you never get deep throat, dont blame me cos i am not their OKT, neither am i in charge of what service they provide to brothers here. The above is just an illustration of what i got inside the room.
Hi hamsome bro, reading make me steamy lar.But ending u buy insurance,I ???. Why like that,that"s y I call u hamsome,any way I come down to try,long time no sabi sabi. Kurp Kon Kurp.......
Old 03-07-2009, 03:02 PM
Samster

Bro u really cheem...What is buying insurance? Haha

Actually if i feel good, shoot inside the pussy with condom or shoot into her mouth doesnt matter.
Old 03-07-2009, 03:04 PM
Samster

Paiseh bro cos many a time i read a fr and nv really got the same exact service like some bro's did. Some says got fingering, i go no fingering. Some says no frenching, i go can french. So in the end i think really depend on the girl's mood. =)
Old 03-07-2009, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro u really cheem...What is buying insurance? Haha

Actually if i feel good, shoot inside the pussy with condom or shoot into her mouth doesnt matter.
Bro relax lar, u so fast high fever, I mention you hamsome bc u r luckly guy,every girls u choose got 10/10 and sometime special.Regards to insurance ,u r telling cheongsters that u got no confident in your posting.Please check your ending pharse b4 u........me hor .Your posting and description good,that"s y I am coming to try,as I did mention earlier.Those X"girls like No.2/No.11 no horse run.
Next time you post,I hope u don"t jump into concludsion.

Cheers....for fun......sake and also please take some pandol to bring your fever down. Bye n take care.
Old 03-07-2009, 06:16 PM
Samster

I think u misread my frs... I nv post 10/10 b4. This one i only rate the bbbj 9/10.

Btw all the old timer i tried 7, 17, 11 and 2 but my fav is still 2 cos her bbbj is slow and nice. 7 too much teeth and 17 i find her too tanned. 11 was my regular b4 i switch to no 2. Anyway personal preference. All very good service IMO.
Old 03-07-2009, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1079 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15469 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

service wise G20 is the one you will want thats for sure
tried tested shiok
can speak hokkien also
only down point is likes to brush her teeth too much
Old 03-07-2009, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
I think u misread my frs... I nv post 10/10 b4. This one i only rate the bbbj 9/10.

Btw all the old timer i tried 7, 17, 11 and 2 but my fav is still 2 cos her bbbj is slow and nice. 7 too much teeth and 17 i find her too tanned. 11 was my regular b4 i switch to no 2. Anyway personal preference. All very good service IMO.
Hi again bro,OIC your fever ok already r..... .I quote 10/10 bc wanted you to reply.Anyway your post as I said thumbs up.True ,for bonking as u said is personal preference.One thing in this world is fair: The time, one day =24hrs.
You relax and enjoy bonking. Cheers..........
Old 04-07-2009, 11:39 AM
Samster

WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

wah maybe i'm getting old liao cannot really understand the way ppl post nowadays too chim got meaning inside meaning one really brain teaser sia
Old 04-07-2009, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post
wah maybe i'm getting old liao cannot really understand the way ppl post nowadays too chim got meaning inside meaning one really brain teaser sia
Hello snr bro,old or young this does not matters.Just recalled some years back.Forum not intesting.Why? Bc 90% posted r all about compliants.Worst still this self gain group like,OKT them self,their surpporters,smearing or sobotage n so on...... .
1) Selfgain : They sweets talk everythings.
cheongsters : Try not like that lar.
2) Supporter : They attached photo,include the resume.
cheongsters :Try not like that lar,photo near 60%.
3)Smearing or sobotage : To good to miss.
cheogsters : Try not like that lar.

Well quote u one recent post : Try this house,lor...No...,This girl no... ,name...,RAW if you pay $50 more.U know what happen.Some snr bro replied,to good to be true,sobotage,smear... This guy still post in difference group . End of the day big boss step in he earse it off.Now a day posting r drifference way of writting it make it fun to read.Better still,we got some snr bro monitering the post,where by they post to up u.Just remember these r for entertainment and information only.

Last for bro(YJ17), well in two mins he posted two,first one he slap,second one he take it like nothing happen. Let me tell u something I said before,I respect his posting bc couple of mths back he posted a fews.I followed and try is good and true. etc.. The koren type, the hotel rate and so on .... I personally feel it is a waste.(The last pharse of the last posting) Anyway u like it or not,it happen.I replied.Look forward and enjoy your bonding. O one thing be for I say good bye,it is easy to past remarks then doing good posting ,so next time post one shiok . Cheers..for fun sake.
Old 05-07-2009, 06:57 PM
Samster

Bro woohoo, don't say u don't understand, i also don't understand what the F he talking about. Probably just a weirdo with bad english. I only post one FR don't know why he need to shoot so many comments.

Follow my FRs and bong those girls i wrote FRs on? Stalk me for what? Gay? U like to bang those girl whose once had my cock in their holes?
Old 05-07-2009, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro woohoo, don't say u don't understand, i also don't understand what the F he talking about. Probably just a weirdo with bad english. I only post one FR don't know why he need to shoot so many comments.

Follow my FRs and bong those girls i wrote FRs on? Stalk me for what? Gay? U like to bang those girl whose once had my cock in their holes?
Hi bro,
Anyway I here to say sorry to you.If you do have sometime to spare,I
hope you don"t mind reading.
Help for Newbies/Blur Blokes/Lazy Bros-Question and Answers.
Today 08:10 pm by stuss

Well now I am happy,that I can relax enjoy reading the thread.
You can enjoy posting and bonding.
Cheers.....no hard feeling.
Old 06-07-2009, 10:58 AM
Samster

Hi YJ17 bro,
Sorry to be more accurate it should be, Help for Newbies/Blur
Blokes/Lazy Bros-Question and Answers. Thread started by
zyxe101,page 1....... Tks for the inconvience.Thumbs up...
5 pts for you as I which to retire.
Cheers........ bye.
Old 06-07-2009, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 23
DotCom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great bro YJ17,

I used to cheong g18 and g5 ... guess i shud try g20 soon...tks...
Old 07-07-2009, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12go View Post
Hello snr bro,old or young this does not matters.Just recalled some years ...............
me still dun understand nvm
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1