The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 01-09-2012, 10:30 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Dusk is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Bros,

Any where in BKK can find FL or College girls to bring back hotel for FJ?

Thanks.
Dusk
Old 02-09-2012, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rukthai View Post
After visiting several kapoo massages recently, I realised not all kapoo massage girls are the top notch looking ones. There are gems and there are the normal looking ones. So you really need to hunt and u can really find good looking girls there.

Pretty expensive to pay for a HJ but it's a difference experience. A good place to hunt for fair tall SYTs to be gigs. Lol.
Haha....to hunt need time, to score a fair tall SYT to be gig need time and charm.... unfortunately for tourist like me who visit at most 1 week difficult to find time to hunt, and neither am I as charming or eloquent in thai like you!

Have to say that visiting kapoo massage can be quite ex, considering the price.... but I guess it's a different experience. Looking forward to more FRs of kapoo joints from you!
Old 02-09-2012, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Thanks Bro Soopafly for recommending APPLE (number 10) of CCK.

Yeah! Am in luv with CCK.

One bite of APPLE is not enough for me. Need to chew to the core.
Had her tonite after my meeting. Called CCK and lucky me, she was available.
Rush down to CCK like a madman just released from the jungle.

Was the only customer at CCK when I reached. Kinda strange isn't it?

Anyway saw APPLE and I knew I have to give Bro Soopafly a big dinner when we meet one day. She's got great fair skin, pleasant face, nice shapely body (both headlamps & bumper), nice legs, etc.

She knew her stuff in massage too. Even her sensual cork & asscrack massage from the rear was cool.

Nuff said, I heading for CCK tomorrow again and in future and again, and again.....

BTW, according to her, her off days can either be Sat or Sun, but it is only once a month. Call CCK first to be sure.

Bros can "fly" to CCK to have a bite of APPLE now.
Old 02-09-2012, 04:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 13
rukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Haha....to hunt need time, to score a fair tall SYT to be gig need time and charm.... unfortunately for tourist like me who visit at most 1 week difficult to find time to hunt, and neither am I as charming or eloquent in thai like you!

Have to say that visiting kapoo massage can be quite ex, considering the price.... but I guess it's a different experience. Looking forward to more FRs of kapoo joints from you!
Above in bold, trying to be funny right?? actually no need to be charming and eloquent lah. From what I observe, as a foreigner will stand a better chance than a Thai since most of the clients who are Thai are married. Lol. And yet they want to keep a relationship with the girls.

My current girl from kapoo is a event model and she told me last night when she came over after work ( thought she say say only ) that most of the Thai men who visit kapoo massage are married or have girlfriends. She have a lot of customers calling her everyday to go out but she said she do not and would not want to be seen outside walking with a Thai married man. So I got the advantage loh. I can't stand guys who keep calling and msg the girl.If the girl really wants, she will contact u. She was telling me about the customers keep calling and messaging though they know she is working. So I know and I chose not to contact her at all. I let her take initiative to call and message me. True enough, she called me three times and message me many times thru Line without me contacting her. I think it's better to play it this way than to be like the rest.

Well you can still hunt and keep in touch while back in sg.

What I like about kapoo massage is that you can find really nice looking girls there who are event models and stuff. I do not know about finding them in MPs as I am not a veteran at that.

Now already got this one to handle plus my own gf and others, I think I will stop a while visiting the rest of the spas. Already very hard to juggle between all that. When girls are into feelings and not money, it can really get messy, trust me. Also I think the ones I covered are the better kapoo massage joints in Bangkok. The rest the girls are CMI or too common looking.

There is one Miss kapoo fantasia 2012 voted girl still working at studio spa. Maybe got chance will pay another visit there.
Old 02-09-2012, 04:28 AM
Samster

rukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post

Was the only customer at CCK when I reached. Kinda strange isn't it?
When u reached there you had 10s over girls sitting there for your viewing? What makes you think you are the only customer? The rest of the customers had made their choice and having their massage upstairs mah.

Ok tomorrow I will go try apple. If rotten apple I will #%$€$#€!!
Old 02-09-2012, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of
Unhappy Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Above in bold, trying to be funny right?? actually no need to be charming and eloquent lah. From what I observe, as a foreigner will stand a better chance than a Thai since most of the clients who are Thai are married. Lol. And yet they want to keep a relationship with the girls.

.... I let her take initiative to call and message me. True enough, she called me three times and message me many times thru Line without me contacting her. I think it's better to play it this way than to be like the rest.

Now already got this one to handle plus my own gf and others, I think I will stop a while visiting the rest of the spas. Already very hard to juggle between all that. When girls are into feelings and not money, it can really get messy, trust me.....
Just stating the facts....bro sduu can vouch for u too...

Must be hansome an: charming enough first before the girl will be into you mah! Not surprise the girl is the one taking initiative to call u, and not u call her....anway u too busy juggling so many where got time to call her right?!

Been hunting online in Sg, since i not so fortunate to work and live in BKK, and agree that things get messy when feelings get involved. Tell them upfront looking for friend or gig sometimes work, so they know what to expect, but they still get jealous anyway if butterfly around

Waiting to hear ur exploits at studio spa!
Old 02-09-2012, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
So far been to most kapoo massage, there is pratically little massage to be said. They are more into B2B massage or BJ which allows them to earn more. Not every joint is 1.5hrs. Studio spa is only 1hr. Beyond spa is 1hr 15mins.
Have you try the Pretty Lover locate between the Hindu shrine and Park Residence hotel at Huay Kwang junction.
Walk past several times but never try or check out before.
Old 02-09-2012, 12:32 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
siam163 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

Will be flying to BBK in the afternoon from SIN, any bros know what time does CCK SPA closed today.

Cheers...
Old 02-09-2012, 12:40 PM
Samster

gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

last order 12:30am.
Old 02-09-2012, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Have you try the Pretty Lover locate between the Hindu shrine and Park Residence hotel at Huay Kwang junction.
Walk past several times but never try or check out before.
Yup been there a couple of times. The girls there are just normal looking girls. price is cheap though i could recall 1700baht for takeoff. not worth going anyway. Try pretty relax massage at suttisan. 2500baht,3500baht for "supermodel" B2B massage. quite a few SYTs there.
Old 02-09-2012, 12:42 PM
Samster

What time u going?

I can go only at 8pm or so leh. I have to be there so if APPLE not good u can fxxx me upside down.

Quote:

Ok tomorrow I will go try apple. If rotten apple I will #%$€$#€!!
Old 02-09-2012, 12:44 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
siam163 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
last order 12:30am.
HI Bro gsk721g,

Many thanks for the reply...!

Cheers.
Old 02-09-2012, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 20
sduuu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysduuu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Must be hansome an: charming enough first before the girl will be into you mah! Not surprise the girl is the one taking initiative to call u, and not u call her....anway u too busy juggling so many where got time to call her right?!

Been hunting online in Sg, since i not so fortunate to work and live in BKK, and agree that things get messy when feelings get involved. Tell them upfront looking for friend or gig sometimes work, so they know what to expect, but they still get jealous anyway if butterfly around

No wonder my ears were itching.

Yes, I can vouch for that.
Old 02-09-2012, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 23
chameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Yup been there a couple of times. The girls there are just normal looking girls. price is cheap though i could recall 1700baht for takeoff. not worth going anyway. Try pretty relax massage at suttisan. 2500baht,3500baht for "supermodel" B2B massage. quite a few SYTs there.
Is pretty relax massage at suttisan a massage parlour like Poseidon or a kapoo massage joint like CCK ?

Khop Khun Kap !
Old 02-09-2012, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quote:

I just did not want to have a bad start with her by being too eager. I bait her when she ask if I got gf and I say no gf. But does not sound too eager to get her as mine. Because all this so called event models have plenty of guys wanting to get into their skirts. So I guess I must be "different" from the rest to stand a chance.

Anyway she is a very passionate love making girl who really know how to please. I really enjoyed multiple sessions with her that night. No regrets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sduuu View Post
No wonder my ears were itching.

Yes, I can vouch for that.
Lol, nowadays you two so active on the forum or had always been active but not posting.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1