The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2005, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 20
brucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

nice FR bro. make me feel so gianz...
Old 08-03-2005, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1095 / Power: 21
hthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud of

agreed wif you bo 9inchnail,i had very good time in both poseidon and caeser and not to mention utopia and also book the gal overnite frm the mp to be wif me when i am in bkk,hehehe

cheers
Old 08-03-2005, 05:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
chinaboy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Great FR .... bro 9inchnails ...

but the FR will be more informative on the details of the gal ...
e.g. number or name ..
that will help other bros to look for the right one ...

thanks
Old 13-03-2005, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pmsboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice report!

Hey bro are you able to recommend anything less damaging to the wallet? Don't mind clean MP too, as long as the gals are gd to look at.

Btw I don't seem able to post a new thread... tried twice but don't seem able to get them up. Any help but be greatly appreciated.

Thanks~
Old 15-03-2005, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Krungthep Lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hthderrick
agreed wif you bo 9inchnail,i had very good time in both poseidon and caeser and not to mention utopia and also book the gal overnite frm the mp to be wif me when i am in bkk,hehehe

cheers
I just came back from BKK but didn't try booking a gal overnight. You mentioned Utopia, which incidentally is my favourite MP joint. Any idea how much the gals from Utopia charge for overnight? This is done with the gals separately and independent from the establishment correct?
Old 17-03-2005, 01:09 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
U-Need is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuwit
This has been discussed in some older threads. Look them up. Negotiate with MP girl in private for anything extra outside the establishment. As usual always have some backup plans in case the MP girls play you out.
What u could do is to ask them out for supper and they would more or less know what u want.............
Old 01-06-2005, 06:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
hata2k deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi all brother.
will be in bkk tonite till sat ..

i m thinking to try the tora which seem like mention by a few brother here..
is poseidon or caesar provide this ?
Old 03-06-2005, 03:36 PM
Samster

kraken72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros, this is my 2nd FR...am in BKK right now...

Went to Poseidon with a friend yesterday, reached at about 5pm BK Local time…Went straight to the 2nd level and eyed every single “fish’…saw quite a few interesting ones, but decided to go up to the 3rd level to have a look….As there wasn’t much “models” in yet, decide to have my meal there first….my friend ordered a beer, while I ordered a meal and a glass of juice….through out the time, both my friend and I were chatting with the waitress and “eyeing” the few available girls….

Was actually quite disappointed and told my friend that, once I’m done with the meal, and there are no suitable ones by then, we will head down to the 2nd level…he agreed….

As I was nearing to the last two bites, the waitress come over with a clear folder, filled with pictures of girls…and pointed out that the that have just arrived was a pretty babe…one look at the pic and I was hooked!, told the waitress that she’s the one for me…the mamasan was inform and she came over promptly….

Sat beside me and was beginning to feel the gf treatment almost immediately…offered her a drink as I have not even started with mine…at the same time, my friend decide to go for one of the girl that was recommended by my girl…

We made payment, finished off our drinks and proceed to our rooms…When we reach our floor, there were about 6-8 girls outside the lift, greeting us as the lift door opens….makes me feel like a VIP…the room was quite unusual, as it is the first time I’m seeing it…there is a huge bath tube on one side of the room….the bed at the other end…overall setting was grand….

My girl went straight for the TV and on it, followed by opening the tap to fill the tube…told me to lie down onto the bed and started with the back message…it was very weak and thus decided to TCSS with her instead, started to auto roam, but was met with strong resistance…saying things like “not yet”, “later”, “bath first”, “sensitive”, “dirty”…etc…and all this while, I was only trying to fondle her breast…it was a real turn off….after a couple of minutes, I gave up….sat there watching the TV with her till the tube was filled…

The overall experience in the bath was great, as it was my first time…but was kind of pissed off with the constant resistance, even when we were in the tube…was still not permitted to touch her breast…WTF…When the bath was over, she started to powder my didi and proceed with BJ…it lasted for less then 3 minutes, that was when my hand wonder near to her arse…she moved her position and stopped the BJ…and wanted the FJ immediately…she sat onto my didi and tried to ride me, but she was too dry and was hurting herself…I laid her down and tried to enter her slowly missionary…the FJ was on the way…during the whole FJ, was still receiving resistence when ever I tried to fondle her breast…was very sian liao…and all the while asking me to come quickly….TL liao, so I simply did a furious banging and finished it off…I was done within an hour…

Once I was done, she immediately removed the condom and asked me to the tube, after showering me and herself, she started to put on her makeup and dress up, asking me to do the same….and we were back at level 3 with 10-15mins to spare….

Was really disappointed with the service and attitude of the girl….

Name: Poy
Tag No.: Q29
BJ: 1/10
FJ: 2/10
RTF: definitely NO…

My friends girl’s attitude was almost the same as mine…was also very disappointed…

Name: Ying
RTF: definitely NO too…
Old 03-06-2005, 03:38 PM
Samster

Hi Bros…this is a continuation of my 2nd FR…

After my experience at Poseidon, both my friend and I was still pretty frustrated and have a need to quest our lust….so we decided to try out Copa Cobana that night….

We reached there at 9pm BK local time…noticed that the carpark was fully filled…thinking to ourselves, we are F**ked…but we went in anyway…the fish tank was pretty empty, and the 2nd level girls was nothing great, as we were about to leave, a mamasan, “Boy” tried to persuade us to pick from the remaining girls instead….as we were eyeing, several other girls started to come in…Boy then recommended me to a SYT, after we told her of our experience at Poseidon.

We both took her recommendation and headed for our respective rooms…This girl looks similar to the earlier one, Poy. But this one is much more accommodating and not once, did she flinch off from any of my advances….as SOP, when we entered the room, she started to fill the bath tube and told me to lie down on the bed. Started to give me a back rub with my cloths still fully on…once the chamber maid bought the basket of “tools” over, she told me to remove all my cloths…and she strip down to her panty too… and began the body to body message…it was a first for me too…the best feeling I got was when she did my front, she was using my didi to fondle her breast and vice versa…the experience was great, but it was short lived, it ended when the tube was filled….and it was time for my bath…

The bath was SOP with a BIG difference to my earlier experience…throughout the whole bath, I experienced breast fu*k, twice, breast fu*k while having a BBBJ, FJ in the tube, under the water, the suction was fantastic! Never in my life have I ever felt this way… countless BBBJ, even had her tongue stabbed right into the slit of my didi…the feeling was out of this world…. We spent almost an hour in the tube….I was in heaven….

When she finally dragged me out of the tube, she dried me up and lay me on the bed, she headed for my didi as she stick her arse to my face, only intending to show me her beautiful pussy…instead, I took the opportunity and attacked her pussy with my tongue…and we ended up in a 69…it was short lived as she was overcome with bliss and was unable to BBBJ me…so I lay her down and got down on her, AR her every once in a while…within minutes, I brought her to heaven….nearly stab her without the cap, when she realize I hesitated, she frantically took one and cap it…lead it to her hole and we FJ for about 5-8minutes when I shot off….we laid there, still connected, hugging each other for a moment, as I catch my breath.. as she was maintaining a firm grip on my didi, I was able to FJ again…it was a passion of mad lust and I managed to shot off my second and final round for the day….again, we laid together, still connected for quite a while, before I pulled it out….she took of the cap and clean me up with tissue…rested for a while and she asked to shower again…

During the shower, she BBBJ me again, but I simple just CMI liao….after shower we sat on the bed and TCSS for awhile, when she suddenly tell me to lie onto her lap. There, she started to give me a head message, very similar to the once you get when you have you hair washed in Malaysia….the feeling was great….when it was over, she asked me what else I wanted to do, told her to lay down beside me and rest…instead of beside me, she lay on top of me, hugging and kissing me all the time…TCSS with her some more and finally managed to get her to consider visiting me at my hotel tomorrow night….(if it happens, it will be another FR…) during the earlier TCSS, found out that, when I pay with CC, she gets less, the CC charges were deducted from her end of the commission….with such service and attitude, I compensated her loss with $200b. She refused to take in initially, but when I told her it was not only meant to cover her loss but also for her excellent service and a couple of insistence from my end. With that, she asked if I have an extra $100b, I asked her back why she asked, she said neber mind…saying she will pass one of the $100b to her instead…I was buffered and ask her who was she referring to…she kept said the “lady”…then it struck me, she was referring to “Boy” the mamasan….told her I’ll settle her, she need not worry…

Overall experience was wonderful.

Name: Jen
Tag No: D66
Age: 22 (will quit once she completes her uni studies at the end of this year)
GFT: you’ll feel like a king…
BBBJ: good 7/10 (for her skill, but not much suction power)
FJ: 7/10 (for her griping power, but lack variety of position)
RTW: definitely will!...
Overall Exp: 9/10 (best I’ve ever felt so far)

My friend’s experience this time round was also much better then the last, but was not as good as mine…partly also due to the fact that he has not fully recovered from his earlier release….cheers….
Old 03-06-2005, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 21
tirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraken72

My friends girl’s attitude was almost the same as mine…was also very disappointed…

Ah Poy lor.... kekeke.... someone's tee-rak here leh....hee hee....
Old 03-06-2005, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirak99
Ah Poy lor.... kekeke.... someone's tee-rak here leh....hee hee....

Not tee-rak but master.
Old 03-06-2005, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 23
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi Bros, this is my 2nd FR...am in BKK right now...

hi bro,sorry to hear that u had such a bad experienced in poseidon.

poy?? hhmmmm.......sounds familiar....kekekeke.....this poy u mentioned is it 3500b??? can speak chinese??? small built?? is this the one??
Old 06-06-2005, 12:13 PM
Samster

Yupe yupe, the damage on her was $3500B, small built, speaks both Chinese and English, little bit...but did notice that her breast had implants...speaking of that, found out that Jen@Coca Cabana confirm has silicon implant and plastic surgery on her cheek and chin...found out from another “fish” (will post up the FR later…)…
Old 06-06-2005, 02:17 PM
Samster

Today is Friday, tried contacting Jen in the afternoon, but no answer, so tried again in the evening, managed to get her, but says she is currently busy, will meet me late tonight at my hotel…Since that was the case, decided to join my friend for dinner and perhaps some fun before heading back to wait for Jen…. I wanted to try out Nataree as one of the Bros has great review of that place, but my friend insisted on going back to Copa Cobana as he has already established a bond with the mamasan…

Had our dinner at Copa Cabana, damage was $980B!...went over to the fish tank and I headed for the mamasan…asked her for a recommendation, she pointed a lady with BIG boobs,..citing to me, “real, real, no silicon”…forgot her tag number/name, but my friend took her…as she speaks English, Chinese & Cantonese…and I took the second one that was recommended….

She is a bit plumb, but got the GFT immediately…made payment and headed for the room, as a SOP, while waiting for her basket of shower “tools” we sat on the edge of the bed TCSS while watching the TV. Permitted me to raba, raba and french kiss as we TCSS till the tube was filled….she started to strip me, hanging up all my things onto the cloth hanger, before she strip herself…was pretty shy, used the towel wrapped round her as she removes her clothing…

The bath was pretty SOP, she did a BBBJ for me and the “soapy message” was pretty good too…

Dried myself off and lay on the bed….was thinking to myself, “I should save some of my energy for Jen”, as she was drying herself…

We french kissed and raba raba a while before she started to lick and suck my tits…all this time with her hand on my didi…as she move down and started to BBBJ me, I fingered her…she was VERY wet…she placed a condom into her mouth and fitted it in as she BJ me…the sensation was pleasurable, with the tight fitting condom and her strong sucking power…after a few minutes, she started to ride me…As I was feeling a bit tired, and having the thought of saving my energy for later, didn’t mind a bit…but she was aggressive, could see that she was enjoying it herself as she ride me, faster and harder as the second goes…she was great stamina…she rode me non-stop for a good 10-15mins before I finally gave in a shot my load into her…but even then , she still carried on for a good 1-2minutes before she stop. I pulled her towards me and we both hugged as she tries to catch her breath…

After that, we took a shower and she started to message me legs…she was pretty good, applies good strong firm pressure…and TCSS again, this time round, found out that Jen, had plastic surgery on both her cheek and chin, and silicon implant on her boobs…telling me that Jen is quite popular and quite a loner too…also found out that most of them, (both Poseidon and Copa Cabana), have been to Singapore, Geylang at one time or another…some are even scheduled to come over within this year…asked if she has been there, said, wanted and tried, but couldn’t get there, as she was arrested at the Phuket international airport before she could fly over….question her further and found out that her father, is a mid ranking police office in Phuket and has used his power to phobic her from coming over to Geylang to work…

When the leg message was done, she started to message my didi and I asked her if she knows how to JG…her reply was no and have never heard of such thing, asked me what was it and how it was done, descript it to her in brief details and she ask me if she can give it a try, as I was still thinking of conserving my energy for later, and thinking to myself, what harm can there be, so I agreed to her…she took out her Baby Johnson Oil and started to drown my didi with it…

She did everything I have descript to her, but it was just wasn’t the JG that I’ve experience with An An @ Red Chamber, but instead, what she has done was to wake the lust in me!...after several minutes of rabaing my didi, she put on a cap and started to BJ me alternatively HJing me….after several minutes of this, I cannot tahan anymore and told her to ride me again…which she did. This time round, her pussy was tight!...and the feeling was great…again, she rode me as if there is no tomorrow…she rode hard and fast, all the while griping my didi with her pussy…didn’t think I could come again, but I sure did, and the sensation was greater than my first!...both of us were total wasted as we hugged each other, catching our breath….nearly fell asleep when the phone rang…to signal “times up”…took another shower and dressed up, gave her $200B tips, and in the rush, did not get her contact number…

Name: Phy
Tag No: Forgot…
GFT: you’ll feel like a king…
BBBJ: good 7/10 (good suction power, but shot time only)
FJ: 7/10 (for her griping power)
Damage: $2000B
Overall Exp: 8/10 (comparing between Jen and her, but if I won’t that tired, it may have been better, due to her willingness to please and try new things….)
RTW: most definitely will – and will try other things!
Old 06-06-2005, 02:23 PM
bkkvisitor

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Yupe yupe, the damage on her was $3500B, small built, speaks both Chinese and English, little bit...but did notice that her breast had implants...speaking of that, found out that Jen@Coca Cabana confirm has silicon implant and plastic surgery on her cheek and chin...found out from another “fish” (will post up the FR later…)…
kekekekeke.......tiok liao.......hahahahawahahahaa
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1