The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2023, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
caeruleum is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Visited WL for the first time Worried

Hi bro. Visited petain WL on 15 Aug. She lick my shaft and head without condom but Bj with condom. However on the weekend I had intercourse with my wife including oral sex. Today she woke up with a sore throat. Should I be worried
Old 22-08-2023, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by caeruleum View Post
Hi bro. Visited petain WL on 15 Aug. She lick my shaft and head without condom but Bj with condom. However on the weekend I had intercourse with my wife including oral sex. Today she woke up with a sore throat. Should I be worried
Yes many std can cause that. Need to do test to rule out or take treatment
Old 22-08-2023, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 18
TenSanYi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTenSanYi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Visited WL for the first time Worried

hi bros.

Last Thursday i went to a ML and gotten a bbbj and got worried

i decided to go to Anteh and was told there should be a herpes. all along the skin on and off has abit reddish for many years but no other symptoms. went to 2 gp before they said is normal for uncircumcised.

i stopped all commercial sex for many years and only recently resume to ML but only HJ and this time really small head overcome big head.

Been going through anxiety and lost of appetite. waiting for the 28 days before going to get tested.

any advice can be given please.
Old 24-08-2023, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by TenSanYi View Post
hi bros.

Last Thursday i went to a ML and gotten a bbbj and got worried

i decided to go to Anteh and was told there should be a herpes. all along the skin on and off has abit reddish for many years but no other symptoms. went to 2 gp before they said is normal for uncircumcised.

i stopped all commercial sex for many years and only recently resume to ML but only HJ and this time really small head overcome big head.

Been going through anxiety and lost of appetite. waiting for the 28 days before going to get tested.

any advice can be given please.
U mean the dr said the redness is due to herpes?
Old 24-08-2023, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 18
TenSanYi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTenSanYi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
U mean the dr said the redness is due to herpes?
Anteh said he is sure that it a sore that seem burst and give me a virless cream for my herpes.

i went to dtap yesterday and the doctor immediately rebuted his claims, did a test and today result is negative.
fucking scare die me for the past 4 days.

i will advise better dont go anteh!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1