The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2017, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!
Re: Do you regret marrying?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
Marriage is more suitable for guys who have no life. Work, home, eat, make babies, sleep and then the cycle repeat perpetually.
actually i beg to defer, a guy with no life should not be looking to get married.
cause how can a boring guy ensure that the wife does not fall out of love with him ?
nobody get married for the sake of getting a divorce later...
for cases like these, sometimes is better to be single than to stay married.
Old 22-10-2017, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sexythang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry View Post
Classic example, friend started his own company. Worked his ass off to provide the best for his wife.

Wife goes holiday with girlfriends... Etc and knew pilot and stewards and screwed with them.

Friend gotten evidence. Despite of evidences, wife still dare to ask for 10k plus of maintenance for herself as under women charter. After divorce men has to provide the same life style as before divorce.

Friend pissed to the core. But Lan Lan cause it's the law, Heng since wife at fault can discount. But still has to pay her and feed her for fucking around with other men until one of the idiots marry her..

Sad.
That's not fucking fair. Seriously the law needs to be balanced to make it fair. its always the women's side. Every civilized country (except maybe south korea)
Old 22-10-2017, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estella View Post
hehe.. afterall, we come to this world alone, we die alone too - right? Maybe I have never gone through marriage before that's why I can't relate to how it feels being in one. Frankly, I fear getting married. I'm a female and looking today's context, it is so convenient to cheat these days...been spotting a lot of married men and women on social apps like tinder and okcupid (I'm sure there are a lot more apps).. making me wonder if my future husband (if i ever have one) will cheat on me too. I did joke with an ex about using Nokia phones (non 3G/4G phones) if we ever get married. Lol. Obviously not possible. But I did also think if I would cheat if I am unhappy in a marriage - which I hope not to but also obviously the chances are high. Or maybe, it would lead to the common divorce scenario as I don't believe in wasting each other's time if things doesn't work out. But I read from online that it takes two hand to clap and no one is ever perfect - in a relationship it's about give and take and compromise and patience - it so easy to say but I think it is hard to act it out.

So about money, I do agree that we need money to have a comfortable living.. but how much money is enough? When we have more, we will continually want more.. How much is ever enough? Truly, can money buy you happiness? Then again, what is happiness to you? I am still figuring out what brings me happiness
I think the sex part is pretty important. need to fulfill each other's desires. Girls can be just as horny as guys especially now there's more guys than girls in Asian countries for obvious reasons. So in saying so women have alot more options. Which is suppose sometimes girls go for the not so good looking who are a little rich. But then again, rich guys not matter good looking or not will attract any girls. Reverse that and rich women are a bit more choosy and careful about guys they have sex with. My boss did tell me to marry you would have to have similar financial power (i.e both are in the same wealth catergory) for a chance for the marriage to work out. USA, Australia, UK and Singapore the law protects the women so its best for men to be careful. Any slip up in the marriage causes men to lose more than 50% of their wealth (you could add health to that coz you had to work your ass off for litterally some/little pussy) 2 divorces and you're down to 25%. Emotionally thats hard to take.

So the money part it really depends. I would say if your're financially savvy, my opinion a good figure to have is a paid off house/condo/flat (or 2) and about 1-4 million Singapore dollars or USD or AUD (distributed in stocks, property, bonds, cash etc). If you can manage that money properly you can generate up 40-60k tax free money annually (of course there is always risk involved and it can survive a financial crash). But generally that is enough for most people annually. And if you are thrifty and can make that 40-60k work for you to generate more too. Oh, provided you don't get a divorce and have the girl take away half and the lawyers take a huge chunk too. Singaporeans are more financially savvy and median income is alot higher than me and where I live so the number would vary. Easier said than done but hey, there's people buying Lambos and Ferraris in Singapore and Malaysia so yeah achievable for the average guy who probably just needs public or cheap transport.
Old 25-10-2017, 04:04 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexythang View Post
That's not fucking fair. Seriously the law needs to be balanced to make it fair. its always the women's side. Every civilized country (except maybe south korea)
you mean north korean
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 26-10-2017, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

If u have the choice, u want freedom, u want less trouble then dun get married.
Old 26-10-2017, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
Helpla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To me, I have not considered and will never consider marriage lol
Been single my whole life and zero experience with girls but I prefer it that way/already numbed to it but I'd like some female interaction but not physical, at least if there's no mutual attraction in any form
I feel that besides having someone to grow old together and take care of you when white and wrinkled, there's no other reason to get married
Kids are a no-no too, just waiting to be devils and a thorn in your life
Feel that the only reason people want kids is because they wanna go "awwww" during the baby phase but once they learn to think and talk...they'll go "grrrr"

Last edited by Helpla; 26-10-2017 at 10:11 PM.
Old 26-10-2017, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7654 / Power: 19
kim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond repute

Modern marriage is over rated . Divorce rate is all time high and dont know what is the purpose of marriage in this era.
Old 27-10-2017, 04:27 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kim-seng-heng View Post
Modern marriage is over rated . Divorce rate is all time high and dont know what is the purpose of marriage in this era.
One of my NS mates just became another addition to the statistics this week and his marriage did not even last 2 years. After our ORD he quickly engaged to his gf because she had many suitors and he wanted to chope first. Both ROM within a year and baby boy came along and although now is only 7 months old..... both his parents are divorcing. Looking after the baby + the attention his wife keeps getting from her admirers stressed my buddy. Why these bastards dunno how to leave a married mother and her family alone. My buddy had to work and is studying part time too and then have to come home to face a flirtatious wife. The quarrels got too frequent and both decided to call it a day. Even sadder and more pitiful is the baby boy as both of them do not want custody of him.
Old 27-10-2017, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
One of my NS mates just became another addition to the statistics this week and his marriage did not even last 2 years. After our ORD he quickly engaged to his gf because she had many suitors and he wanted to chope first. Both ROM within a year and baby boy came along and although now is only 7 months old..... both his parents are divorcing. Looking after the baby + the attention his wife keeps getting from her admirers stressed my buddy. Why these bastards dunno how to leave a married mother and her family alone. My buddy had to work and is studying part time too and then have to come home to face a flirtatious wife. The quarrels got too frequent and both decided to call it a day. Even sadder and more pitiful is the baby boy as both of them do not want custody of him.
Really very irresponsible ....no such things that once u married the woman and she is forever yours . Your friend is really naive and gullible .You see , he will definitely remarry again and will face the same situation .
Old 27-10-2017, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
you mean north korean
South. The law is geared towards the guy compared to other countries. North Im not sure you'd want to marry there haha. Kimmy even killed his own uncle.
Old 27-10-2017, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Grandparents can help out until your friend is stable? I think the girl has no hope. She'll just get fucked around until the next SYT comes along then she'll realize.
Old 28-10-2017, 02:48 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcook1 View Post
Really very irresponsible ....no such things that once u married the woman and she is forever yours . Your friend is really naive and gullible .You see , he will definitely remarry again and will face the same situation .
So you agree it is alright to covet another man's wife? She may be a flirt, slut or prostitute but once she's married.... she's exclusive property of her husband and off limits to others.
Old 28-10-2017, 08:41 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9284 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Marry when you are ready. What kind of stupid reason is “chope first?”
Your friend had it coming.
Old 28-10-2017, 01:00 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
So you agree it is alright to covet another man's wife? She may be a flirt, slut or prostitute but once she's married.... she's exclusive property of her husband and off limits to others.
I dont agree ..in this modern era the wife or gf wont think she is exclusive belongs to hubby anymore . I seen so many cheating wifes until scare to get marry . Remember that the pussy dont belongs to you .
Old 28-10-2017, 07:15 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Recently ORD and want to get married? I assume both parties are in their early 20s..... both are too young for the responsibilities of marriage....... 99% sure doomed to failure.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1