The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2017, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 7
NotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Sexiography of a hornyping

Chopping seat with popcorn and beer .
Old 22-10-2017, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
LuisToh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more .
Old 22-10-2017, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
storynotell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start TS, please continue
Old 22-10-2017, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1653 / Power: 15
megafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant future

waiting for first installment bro. dont keep us hanging.
Old 23-10-2017, 07:20 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like your story.. power.. share more soon pls.
Old 23-10-2017, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting here for more juicy updates.
Old 23-10-2017, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Nice start ts, camp here for more.
Old 23-10-2017, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 7
Littlerocketman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlerocketman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Interesting story .
Old 23-10-2017, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
MijjyBoss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story .
Old 30-10-2017, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 586 / Power: 15
hornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to all

met Hou Juan Juan 7 years ago. I can still remember it vividly. It was a sunday and i was on my way to my mother's birthday dinner. I like to travel by public transport so i was taking train to Raffles place station. As i was walking along the underpass to the train station, i looked behind me (its a habit of my to look around all the time for hot sexy women) and was stunned by what i saw. A long haired Chinese women with big eyes and very fair complexion was walking towards my direction. She was beautiful. But most important of all, she red round-neck t-shirt is shouting to me this beautiful woman has two huge neh neh. She is only about 162cm but her black shorts paraded a pair of fair flawless sexy legs. My cock erected instantly by this erotic sight.
I instinctively slowed down so that i could stay close to her. She was walking leisurely and soon i tactfully manuvoured myself to be slightly behind her but a safe distance away so as not to scare her, yet i can visually follow where she was heading to. Luckily, she was heading south like me. My horny determination saw me out fought a few indian workers to stand next to this beautiful woman in red in the train. That was the begining of a very song train ride.
She stood looking out of the window while i stood closely behind her. I was 178cm and boy the view i had was wonderful. Her E cup breasts was so huge they were pushing outwards and from where i was l was staring down at her full fair and erotically beautiful neh nehs (not the entire neh nehs with nipples but a big portion of the neh neh meat) . It was a ride i hope would go on forever. I was sniffing at the fragrance of her long hair, watching her neh nehs sway with the train carriage and lightly bumping into her. She seemed oblivious to my tiko lustful attention. I had an erection throughout.
Eventually we reach city hall and i was hoping she does not alight but she did. I struggled with myself should i follow her out or continue to my destination. Thankfully before the train door closed, my cuku bird head won and i dashed out of the train. I quickly followed after her as she walked across the platform to change to the east west line.
Old 30-10-2017, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 586 / Power: 15
hornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to all

My small head swelled so much my big head could no longer think probably. I followed Xiao Qin (real name Juan Juan)across to the next platform. I was not concern about whether I would be late for my mother's birthday dinner anymore.(mind you i have never been late for such occassion. that was the one and only time.)
My heart was pounding rapidly, my penis was erected and I was fighting the urged not to hug her from behind. I was becoming daring as i stood close behind her, sniffing intensely her wonderful womanly fragrance (to be exact it was mostly her Dior perfume)
I was behaving as I was invisible to her. The train arrived and I followed her fearing I would lose this amazing hot beauty. My nose was a millimetre from her soft long hair as we boarded and squeezed into the train. Like a protective boy friend I used my body to shield her so that I have exclusive view of her two large, fair and beautiful neh neh. I tried hard not to get caught staring down the opening of her red top. I pretended to look around before turning back to visually feast on her melons.
I could not remember which station it was but soon she alighted. I follwed swiftly behind her. I began thinking hard of how to break the ice with her and asked for her number once I have the chance. We walked out of the station and she increased her pace. I quicken my steps to catch up and was starlted when she stopped suddenly and turned to face me. It was very awkward as I did not know whether to pretend to walk past her or stop in my track. As I slowed down I noticed she was looking straight at me with a condecending smile (still very beautiful). My faced heat up instantly.
Qing : 大叔,你还没看够啊?
I was so shocked I stood still looking at her unable to utter a response. After perharps half a minute she spoke to me again.
Qing : 你跟着我干嘛?
I forced a smile and replied
me : 我想认识你
She turned around and continued walking. From experience I quickly walked up next to her.
me : 我叫阿宾。你呢?
She ignored me and walked on. I walked alongside her for another minute or so before she stopped again.
Qing : 你还没看够,没爽够啊?
she said with an annoyed face.
me : 我是个为他人着想的人,尤其是我很喜欢的人。
I replied her with a serious expression.
me : 我看得很爽。可是你还没爽怎么能办?
Since she was so daring I decided to up my stake. She started to giggle.
Old 30-10-2017, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
pheenix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates TS
Old 30-10-2017, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4862 / Power: 20
liewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story update , thank you !
Old 31-10-2017, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by liewkc2503 View Post
Nice story update , thank you !
Bro thanks return my appreciation
Old 31-10-2017, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Praire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy