The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2017, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 889 / Power: 15
Lumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to behold
Horny Wife Journal - Episode 5, Wife invites stranger into house and seduces him.

This is a short entry.

me: dear someone's ringing our doorbell..

wife: i go see who is it..

wife went over to the guest bedroom to look down into the corridor, we had moved to a HDB maisonette after the events with the indian neighbor.

wife: oh it's a chubby guy, don't know what he wants. but he doesn't have any anything with him to sell. what does he want?

me: why don't you go find out?

wife shot me a dirty look. she took off her t-shirt and slipped on a bright pink satin nightie. she only had black panties on and no bra. she headed down to answer the door, the stranger looked like he was leaving and moving on the next door already. i followed behind and stayed out of view at our staircase. i overheard the entire conversation from the moment wife opened the door.

?: hi... (he paused.....) erm you have any bottled wine or liquor to sell?

wife noticed that he was staring at her cleavage..

she decided to act blur and be cute... she leaned forward to look at the name card he was holding out to her, the man's eyes fixed other her now even more exposed cleavage..

wife: sorry what??

?: erm.. you got any bottle of wine or liquor? we are buying second hand. want to sell and earn some cash?

he handed the name card to wife and wife took a look at it. she took her time and turned to her side. he stared at her side view and gulped...

?: so how miss? any bottles? opened already also can.. we will pay good money.

wife: actually we have some. but i'm not sure if i should sell...

?: hmm, miss why don't you show me the bottles, i let you know the price i'm willing to offer then you decide if you want to sell?

wife: hey you come in i show you instead. heavy to carry..

wife turned and went to get the keys, she showed him her butt in the black panties.. the man looked excited as he kept the name card back into his pocket and took out his wallet.

wife opened the door smiled at him and let him in, the man quickly took off his shoes and stepped in.

?: hi my name is eric

he stuck his hand out to offer wife a handshake..

wife: oh ok. hi..

eric: and your name is?

wife: oh. hi i am Faith..

She gave a fake name..

eric: hi ms faith. so where are the bottles? your hubby one is it?

wife: yes.

eric: is he at home?

wife: erm.. (wife pondered) nope.. i'm alone at home..

eric: oh. he working on a sunday?

wife hesitated to answer. she couldn't think of a lie.. then finally. she had an idea...

wife: I don't want to talk about him..

she acted pissed and looked away...

eric: oh ok.. so where are the bottles?

i don't really have a lot, just a few bottles of vodka and a bottle of whiskey.

wife: oh here they are..

wife led him into the living room. eric took his time and looked at the bottles.

eric: hmmm... this one will be more expensive but opened already.. these 3 not that expensive. do you know how much you paid for these bottles?

wife shook her head. i was hiding upstairs, hoping eric won't look up. i couldn't get the full view but it was enough.. he then explained to wife how much each bottle usually cost.. in the end he offered wife a price for all 4 bottles..

eric: usually i only give $100 to other households but since you so chio and sexy, i offer you $150 ok?

wah he openly flirt with wife liao..

wife: huh. so little?

eric: two bottles already opened.. if brand new i sure offer more. hope you understand, i need to make profit here also..

i saw wife moved closer and touched his arm..

wife: mr eric... actually, my hubby in financial debt. he owe a lot of people money. doesn't even give me allowance. can you consider giving me a bit more for the bottles? i am really thankful that you appeared today like a miracle..

she rubbed his arm a bit more..

wife: how please? a bit more please...

eric: wah.... you really bo?.... hmmmmm..... ok la. since you so chio and sexy. i give you a bit more..$170...

wife: oh..

eric: not enough meh? eh ms faith i need to earn money also leh. i give you $170 now my profit in the end only $20.... i also no point do your business... unless.......

wife: huh unless what?

eric: actually i don't mind giving you $200 or even more... but....

wife: huh? really? how?
Old 22-10-2017, 10:26 PM
Samster

Lumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Horny Wife Journal - Episode 5, Wife invites stranger into house and seduces him.

eric: i don't know leh. haha.. you so chio... i also don't know what to ask...

wife: just ask.. i really need the money...

eric: you say one ah... how about this... you give me a nice solid hug, i give you total $200.. if you don't want we settle at $150 ok. no hard feelings.

wife: huh. why you want a hug for?

eric: i recently divorced. very long never get hug by a woman already.

wife: oh dear. i'm sorry to hear that.. hmmm.. i don't know... hmmm.... a little awkward right? hmmm......... ok ok.. i will do it... you promise ah. $200..

eric: yes yes! sure.

eric looked surprised that wife would agree to it. he took the money out from his wallet, i saw quite a thick stash of $50 and $100 notes. he took 2 $100 notes and put down on our coffee table and put his wallet on top of it..

eric: see i am not joking..

wife: ok la. come here.

i saw wife signal him to walk towards her, she was in my full view. i watched eric appeared through the small hole i was viewing through in that angle. eric extended his arms wide and walked towards wife, she hesitated a bit, then also met his action with a hug.

eric: tighter can? give me a good solid hug

wife pressed her boobs onto his chest. she enjoyed hugging his big body. he smelled nice. she felt his arms press behind her and touched her waist. we were both surprised that he didn't immediately grope for her butt. after all, it's gonna be a $50 hug!

eric: wah you are very nice to hug leh... (he smelled her hair) and your hair smells so nice... i smell ok..

wife nodded her head, her face facing sideways on his chest. looking away...

they stayed in that position for awhile....

eric: wah you alone at home why wear so sexy?

wife: i just woke up, wore this to sleep...

eric: you wake so late?? last night go out party is it?

wife: no la... no money to eat. so sleep in skip one meal save money...

eric: wah you poor thing leh... i really come at the right time hor.. now you got $200 from thin air to help you out a bit...

eric's hand move lower down her waist, he was hesitating to touch her butt, scared he ruin the moment...

wife: yup.. i'm really really very thankful... thanks so much.

i saw her hug him a bit tighter...

eric: wah you butt.. sibei QIAO leh... your body fucking hot you know?

wife smacked his arm bit..: i'm fat la.. don't bluff...

eric: really leh... i see liao damn tempted to spank it gently... how? can a not... is it included in the expensive $50 hug?

wife: erm.......

eric: come on leh... this hug so expensive... at least let me spank it once can?

wife: erm... ok.. once only...

wife felt him spank gently on it, then his hand groped her butt cheeks..

eric: wah lan eh.. your butt sibei solid...

he started to squeeze it with both hands...

wife immediately retreated : enough enough... ok hug over liao..

eric: oh...

he was a little shocked, and scared...

he quickly picked up the money and handed it to wife..

wife bowed and accepted it... : thank you so much.... you need a bag to carry the bottles?

eric: oh.. yup sure sure.. cos usually only expect to buy one bottle. then will go down and put in car first.... that's why didn't bring bag...

wife went into the kitchen to get a bag for him.... he stood there.. he looked frustrated and vexed... like busy thinking of a plan...

wife: here you go...

wife returned... they both walked to the cupboard and started placing the bottles into the bag.

eric: actually... i ask you... your hubby coming back anytime soon?

wife: huh? what you ask??

wife replied in a suspicious manner..

eric: erm no ah... cos i got some ideas let you earn more money to help you in your current situation. but worried your hubby come back then see me stranger and call the police...

wife: oh... haha.. no la.. he's out working i think... usually come back very late.. to avoid me. i also pretend to be asleep... cos i know he has no money to give me...

eric: you feel like there's no one you can talk to about your problems right?

wife: hey how you know?

eric: yes.. cos i feel the same way too... with my divorce......

they both stayed quiet for awhile...

eric: you know.. today like fate brought us together hor... why don't we share our problems.. talk about it, will feel better also...

wife: hmmm.. ok lo. no harm also..

eric walked away... i heard the clinging of glasses..

eric: well since one bottle is already opened.. you mind drink a little bit?

wife: hmmm.. not sure...

eric: come on.. you deserve a break too..

wife: ok. a tiny sip...

eric: of course. i have to drive one leh. can't drink much too..

they both sat down side by side, watched them down a shot of vodka each... then awkward silence..

eric: why don't you start.. tell me lo.. how it all happen? how come in debt?

wife: erm.....

awkward silence....

wife: i don't really in mood to talk about it.... hmmm... by the way... erm... sorry to ask... you mentioned you got idea to let me earn money?

eric: oh that.. ok good good... i suggest ah.. if you mind then its ok, don't get angry promise?

wife: yup sure... what idea do you have in mind?
Old 23-10-2017, 12:01 AM
Samster

Re: Horny Wife Journal - Episode 5, Wife invites stranger into house and seduces him.

eric: hope you don't mind i suggest this... erm... as you know... i very long never come close to women liao...

wife: huh you sure... you work at night club right?

eric: yeah but the women there i all no interest... to be honest you remind me a bit of my ex wife.. but a lot hotter and sexier..

wife: aiyo i'm so fat.. don't bluff la..

eric: you are not fat la. just nice.. i really like it... to be honest.... i like the feeling when i hugged you just now..

wife: oh.. so you want another $50 hug again haha?

eric: haha. something like that.i was hoping for a bit more...

wife: what you mean a bit more?

eric: like making out with me... i will pay another $50 for just 10 minutes...

wife: huh? kiss? erm.... don't think it's a good idea ah....

eric: come on.. kiss with me only.. nothing more. don't worry i non smoker. no cigarette smell.. i can go brush my teeth first...

wife: i'm really not sure..

eric: please? can? i really miss that feeling. you don't even have to kiss back..

wife: you cannot let anyone know about this ok?? after this one off incident. we won't contact at all promise?

eric: yes sure sure.. how? ok ?

wife: ok... pour me another shot first.. i need some liquid courage...

eric: ok me too. i drink with you..

they both down another shot each... then.... wife looked down...... eric hesitate on how to start the kiss..... he took in a deep breath.. eric lifted wife's chin and told her.. 'you are really beautiful you know?' then he moved in and planted his lips on wife's...

wife giggled a bit and backed off...

wife: sorry sorry...

eric: you sure you want to do this? if not i go off already..

eric knew wife needed money... so he acted pissed a bit...

wife: sorry sorry.. give me one more chance ok..

eric didn't know what to do... wife pretended to be desperate for the money....

wife: ok time now is 1.20pm.. 10 mins starts now...

wife moved in and hugged eric, her face moved in and eric's lips met hers.. eric grabbed her shoulders then one hand grabbed her head and kissed her madly... wife reciprocate the kiss back.. making sure eric got his money's worth.. i masturbated myself watching them make out... it was lips at first... then i think they began to tongue.. wife was providing him with good service... she wrapped her hands on his head and hugged him a bit tighter.. eric thought that was wife's signal that she's enjoying the kiss.. he made his move.. his hand shifted from her shoulder and moved to her breast. he tried and cupped her breast... wife reacted almost immediately and moved backwards...

wife: hey....

he pushed her hand away...

eric: please leh.. let me squeeze leh.. squeeze only.. i won't go down and lick i promise... please? it's part of the make out feeling leh......

wife: cannot la.. you only said kiss and make out, never say grope...

eric: ok ok i top up another $50 ok?

he very quickly took out 2 $50 notes from his wallet and put on the table..

wife looked at him... 'you promise ah.. no sucking or licking my nipples ok?'

eric: yes sure..

wife: ok..

eric: come stand up.. i want restart the 10 mins..

wife: huh why...

eric: just now never grope your huge boobs... not counted

they both got up and eric pulled her in and hugged her.. one hand on one boob the other hand on the butt and pushing her crotch towards his.. he kissed her on her lips.. she just wrap her arms around him and let him have his way.. he was cupping her breasts upwards with two hands. noticed his thumb rubbing her nipples area, arousing wife. wife reciprocated the kiss with more passion, cos eric's rubbing of her nipples turned her further on.. i could see eric also beginning to hump wife's body a bit. wife's nightie straps were falling down her shoulders.. she didn't really notice also.. the part covering her breasts of the nightie seemed to be dropping more and more as well. eric's fingers touched more and more of her boob flesh as the nightie dropped further, barely covering half of her breasts.. his thumb touched her nipples already. making wife even more turned on..

at that very moment, eric stopped kissing wife and turned her body around as he also moved behind her, he grabbed her head and tilted it sideways to face him.. he kissed her and continued to make out while both his hands grabbed her breasts, pulled the nightie down and exposed her breasts naked and cupped them and rubbed her nipples, a little pinching them gently and turning her more on. he started to hump his penis on her butt as well. i could see wife using her butt to reciprocate and grind him as well!!

wow wow wow...

fuck!!!

eric dropped one hand down from her breast and down her stomach to her panties.. he rubbed the crotch area, her cameltoe area... wife didn't stop him.. she was being rubbed on her nipples to ecstasy already. eric sensed her willingness already. he wasted no time, he slide his fingers into her panties and then rubbed her clitoris area.. wife broke off from his kiss and moaned out loudly in ecstasy... she took one second to open her eyes to look up and check that i was watching... before returning to enjoy herself.. eric kissed her hair while continuing to squeeze her breast and fingering her...

then, he spun her around quickly, his hands reached down for his jeans zip and within seconds, his penis was flipped out.. he pulled wife's hand in towards his penis and pressed it on his fully erected penis. its as big.

wife: huh??

she was panting from the ecstasy....

Eric: rub for me..

he grabbed her in and kissed her
Old 23-10-2017, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 7
whitecheese deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhitecheese deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Starting a campfire .
Old 23-10-2017, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
damdan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Setting up tent .
Old 24-10-2017, 07:03 PM
Samster

goodness the website is down again!?!?!
Old 24-10-2017, 09:50 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

camping too
Old 25-10-2017, 06:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 16
erkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Pitched tent liao
Old 25-10-2017, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

This story is nice, really enjoyed it.
Old 25-10-2017, 07:28 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

power.. share more soon pls.
Old 27-11-2018, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 11
Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold

Goodness that’s it??? Hope to finish the story!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1