The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2017, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Who love to cum inside his woman and preys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aware66 View Post
I always remind myself of the consequences before cum inside; unwanted pregnancy and STD. Had 2 actual incident both with ex-colleagues.
In case you did not know, as soon as you enter raw, you are already exposed to certain STDs, irrelevant of either the man or the woman cumming or not.
Old 21-10-2017, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
I have a FB whom i know for many years, she is damn horny and good in bed. However, i still insist on using condom because i know her too well, as she still sleep around with other guys.

There was once she popped this question, if i can do her raw and cum inside, she said she don't even mind bear my child, and I don't have to be responsible for it
Lucky you, but probably good thinking that you insisted on condoms. My guess is that she may be in love with you to want to have your child. However, when a woman has a man's child, there is almost surely no family law that would allow the man to go scot-free from his parental obligations.
Old 21-10-2017, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 7
LukasStar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLukasStar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aware66 View Post
I always remind myself of the consequences before cum inside; unwanted pregnancy and STD. Had 2 actual incident both with ex-colleagues.

Colleague 1 (Single) :
She wanted me to cum inside because she want to father my child. Good that big head was able to rule over small head and I said no and cook up some stories. She bought my story and we end up still have fun time bonking each other with happy ending.

Colleague 2 (Married) :
I use condom and bonk first time but she did not feel satisfied. She said she want me to do her raw and assured me that she is safe. I proceed to bonk her 2nd time raw. Both time I end up a happy man!

Both are still good friends up till today!

Bro you are so lucky .
Old 23-10-2017, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
oldwetnam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiverpoolClown View Post
With your regular sex partner is fine. Provided your partner is not commercially sleeping around.
Sleeping around is fine , but not fucking around .
Old 23-10-2017, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 14
wondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxman View Post
I think it depends on who the man is to a woman.

I feel the same way as the thread starter. If he is your boyfriend or husband, it can be something like a marking of territory. If he is a fling, or a man who you are not in an exclusive relationship with, it is not likely a territory mentality. To be blunt, in the case of a threesome or gang bang with multiple men, it would be more of using the woman as a cum dump. No offence.
Thanks for your view. No offense caused.
Old 23-10-2017, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lucky you, but probably good thinking that you insisted on condoms. My guess is that she may be in love with you to want to have your child. However, when a woman has a man's child, there is almost surely no family law that would allow the man to go scot-free from his parental obligations.
She is a young single mum, may be she want a sibling for her kids :eek

anyway, she is so good in bed that I cum very fast even with condom....I even tried those condom with desensitizer to numb my cock but I still cum within 10min when she ride on me. It can be stressful because she will get angry if I cum before her, I have to distract myself to avoid cumming, or stay hard after i shoot until she cum enough.

if I do her raw, i can't imagine how fast I will shoot out, lol

On the other hand, i can easily last 30-40min when i raw with other girls
Old 03-11-2017, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
RobinGibb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukasStar View Post
Bro you are so lucky .
Very lucky indeed .
Old 05-11-2017, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of

same here w my fb ... she brush her hand against my cock my cock will stand .... other WL suck for 10mins also not much reaction....
Old 06-11-2017, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 18
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

There are some ladies who will be willing to father your kids, before you give in, think again if you can afford such additional burdens.

Yes, its nice to cum into the lady raw (especially if they can't get pregnant further). But watch out for STDs

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 07-11-2017, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
erei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukasStar View Post
Bro you are so lucky .
Indeed so lucky .
Old 08-11-2017, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 7
whitecheese deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhitecheese deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by geckoSG View Post
There are some ladies who will be willing to father your kids, before you give in, think again if you can afford such additional burdens.

Yes, its nice to cum into the lady raw (especially if they can't get pregnant further). But watch out for STDs
I will try to avoid such ladies . All I want is just to have some fun with no added responsibilities .
Old 09-11-2017, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
stimboom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecheese View Post
I will try to avoid such ladies . All I want is just to have some fun with no added responsibilities .
Me too as well .
Old 21-11-2017, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 16
sammicheng1000 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammicheng1000 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Use those pills la. What for do this to her and yourself. Use the god damn pill, take it for 21 days per month and u can raw till u sick of it also can.
Old 21-11-2017, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 10
Jannygirl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi. I think my first ex think the same way. He never want to buy condom no matter how scared I am to get pregnant. First sex session already wanted me to be completely naked and he even raise my legs on his shoulder and shoot inside. Then he went to smoke and let me sit naked on his floor waiting. I felt embarrased and also at the same time submissive to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samye View Post
I admit I am a lover of this

Sex is not considered sex if you use condom

Sperm never go in no Sex

Anyone got the same thoughts?

I cum into all my ex before. I think it's very important to mark my territory
Old 21-11-2017, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 12
BigGlobe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lightbulb Body Fluid Transmission

Quote:
In case you did not know, as soon as you enter raw, you are already exposed to certain STDs, irrelevant of either the man or the woman cumming or not.
Thank you maxman for reminding.

I must agree with you. Not only STD, but, Hep A, Hep B & Hep C too.

Many people are over worried about STD.

However, most people either forgotten or unaware of Hep A, B & C and Hepes transmission through sex.

Lots of people "kenna" infected unknowingly.

By the way, I am clean and free from all these.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1