The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2017, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
mr.zapper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Thinking of last minute cheong trip to CM in the next few days. Any bros around 9-12 Oct?
Old 08-10-2017, 03:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xiaocrow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitwitty View Post
Yes, many places that you get to know by search engine are advertised joints. Which means what you see may not be what u get.
As for joints or services that we feel are worth a try, we do FR for the benefits of others who may be interested. No one forces anyone to go or must try.
I've drive to pick up samsters at their hotel to do massage and zhuagen at 800b. Do not assume everyone does it for monetary benefits, and i do not go the extra mile for everyone. Only for those who truly show interest and respect. Cheers!!
This is where u gain my utmost respect. Really glad that I get to meet u when I visited dolphin spa. U are transparent and friendly person!
Old 08-10-2017, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Is it realiable and safe to use Grab in chiangmai and if you type dophin location, will they know.
No lah. Dolphin is not in google map. As it operate in a small hotel, you can google tikky place.
Old 10-10-2017, 10:14 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3465 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No lah. Dolphin is not in google map. As it operate in a small hotel, you can google tikky place.
Mean even if i type the address, i would not be able to locate the place?
Grab driver should know right.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 10-10-2017, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 15
fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Mean even if i type the address, i would not be able to locate the place?
Grab driver should know right.
Yup, I took an Uber there on my visit. Just put Tikky Place and tell the driver where to stop. Got Google maps very easy to navigate.
Old 21-10-2017, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Does the place mention above Dolphin Spa accept credit card payment?
Old 22-10-2017, 04:10 PM
Samster

Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dolphin Spa only accept thai baht. I wonder who go cheong will use card, unless single lah.. we married or attached dun want leave trace behind so everything cash transactions.
Old 22-10-2017, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Dolphin Spa only accept thai baht. I wonder who go cheong will use card, unless single lah.. we married or attached dun want leave trace behind so everything cash transactions.
are you okt of Dolphin Spa? keep on promoting same joint...

no offence as chiongsters we want to hear about various interesting places and not the same old place...

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me
Old 23-10-2017, 01:43 PM
Samster

Samsters who had visited CM and seen me will know, i don't have to be a okt to recommend what's good. I've brought samsters to authentic massage, tour around the area for other spas and even fishtanks if they ask. Do not judge if you have not met anyone who has done this for you, don't assume everyone does things for monetary returns. I'm retired in CM, same as Happyman and the others, we are more than happy to meet singaporeans coming to CM, but anyone who choose to doubt our interity and motive, stay clear from us.

Last edited by Nitwitty; 23-10-2017 at 05:53 PM.
Old 23-10-2017, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 13
le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBanzai View Post
Bro,
I am the mosquito. Any gathering with SBF bro around 2/11 as I am thinking of going over during the Loy Krathong? Will love to meet up other samster there.

Hope you will enjoy during your stay
Informant can either pm me, Vbkk aka Dtac
Old 23-10-2017, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1840 / Power: 20
TheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant future

Bro,

Thanks for the info. Just up your point. I am referring to drinking gathering on the 2/11 or 3/11 not the Loy Krathong or Yee Peng celebration. 3/11 can go massage or anywhere during late noon time. I will go for the Loy Krathong / Yee Peng on Sat evening only. Balek kampong on Sun.

Btw I am an easy going guy and have met Nitwitty twice and in one of them I chio him for bowling with 2 local CM gal (not those bar, pub, massage, freelancer etc, normal gal) that I know. I will love to meet SBF samster here for drink or massage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by le0rio View Post

Hope you will enjoy during your stay

Otang :
Up next :
No post to up:
Old 23-10-2017, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1840 / Power: 20
TheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant future

Bro,

In my last trip did not go Dolphin as I spend my weekend with someone else. This trip I will contact you once I am there and go massage if you are free.

Wow going to the Ghost Castle was an interesting experience when she scream here and there.

Quote:
Samsters who had visited CM and seen me will know, i don't have to be a okt to recommend what's good. I've brought samsters to authentic massage, tour around the area for other spas and even fishtanks if they ask. Do not judge if you have not met anyone who has done this for you, don't assume everyone does things for monetary returns. I'm retired in CM, same as Happyman and the others, we are more than happy to meet singaporeans coming to CM, but anyone who choose to doubt our interity and motive, stay clear from us.

Otang :
Up next :
No post to up:
Old 23-10-2017, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

I have met with bro Nitwitty a few times in CM. I assure you he is the real deal, true blue Singkie who has made the land of pooyings his home. He gave me valuable tips on living in CM and on other matters. He is just like me; he is very comfy in Dolphin Spa, just as I am very comfy in 1612, so pls doubt him not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelthai View Post
are you okt of Dolphin Spa? keep on promoting same joint...

no offence as chiongsters we want to hear about various interesting places and not the same old place...
Old 24-10-2017, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
I have met with bro Nitwitty a few times in CM. I assure you he is the real deal, true blue Singkie who has made the land of pooyings his home. He gave me valuable tips on living in CM and on other matters. He is just like me; he is very comfy in Dolphin Spa, just as I am very comfy in 1612, so pls doubt him not.
Seriously dun bother explaining to this loser. He is a clone of a stealth agent in this forum. He assumes everyone does everything like himself requesting monetary returns. That is why he can't survive in Bangkok after trying to make ends meet here. Now he is off somewhere charging high prices to unsuspecting Singaporeans samsters.

Would love to head for Chiangmai when I have the time. My turn to be the tourist and let people bring me ard. Been 7 years since I been to the mountains.
Old 26-10-2017, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
ok noted with thanks... but must be wary of meeting strangers in bangkok... could be violent gangsters...

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
PM me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1