The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 23-10-2017, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
Taz7776 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaz7776 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaz7776 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Just had a fantastic session with Sora from Angel's Aura. I must say their girls seems to be all top notch judging from the stream of positive fr and bow my personal experience.

Was just having the need and messaged asking for the earliest session. Was recommended Sora. Took a look at her pics and stats and went for it. Boy was I not disappointed.

Location is easily assecible if driving. Good parking spaces nearby. Place is huge although no attached bath.

Went up and was greeted with a great smile. Sora has the typical Thai tan. She is not slim but I would say nice womanly curves. Her smile is really charming and she has got the shy but yet "you can do whatever you want to me" look.

Entered her room and flick her skirt a bit. Part horny part playful. She was shocked, shy, yet still smiling sweetly. We went for shower. Pretty sop but her touches just feel so gentle.

In the room I asked her to get dressed. I like it when with the girl all dressed up in normal clothing so it feels like a date. She took out What She has that suits my tastes and changes into my selection. Her boobs are really fantastic. Huge and soft. Fantastic feel although slight sag due to size. We then went frenching like a young couple and my hands were just roaming all over. The whole time no commercial feel and really just feel like you having a make out session with a new girlfriend. Got me so turned on I requested for cap and went for the did. Totally missed out on all other deeds but it was that good.

Went for shower then lie in bed thinking of having a quick nap with her in my arms. But instead we began chatting which was nice. Sora can speak decent English so you can definitely hold a good conversation with her. Showed me her photos and all are pretty. She was slim earlier in the year but her love for food has added some pounds on but I will not go as far as to call her fat.

Started to put my hands on her boobs again and got me horny again. Asked her to wear another top which was great. A loose front meant I get to keep in and see her ample cleavage (my fetish). We were frenching again and again the overall feel was just too fantastic. Asked her to cap me and she rode me while I just continue to play with those nice assests. Second round came in no time with her still on top of me.

All in all this is one of my best bonk in recent times. Was trying to work out when I can rtf given my schedule and She is leaving next week. She mentioned she does not get a lot of customers which is a surprise to me.

I can't comment on her other services as our make out session was just too good that i just proceeded straight for the kill and skip all the rest. For bros who enjoy a great gfe with a pretty face girl and like to re live the days of having fun with new girlfriend, sora is one not to be missed. Boob lovers will most definitely enjoy too. Those who like snowy fair and slim girls though can give it a pass.
Old 23-10-2017, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
hahareak is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Wow this Angels' Aura gals seems to be really legit and good so many FRs for their gals especially Honey and Molly
I think this batch all leaving end of this week. Gotta catch em fast, if not next batch don't know if standard can keep so high
Old 23-10-2017, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 8
Durianinthesky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Link View Post
You didn't confirm booking.. what the heck you complaining about
Yeah totally agree
Old 23-10-2017, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Shadowhaxz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Anna of RollyPolly at 12pm today 23/10/17

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=668697

My 1st Fr so , apologize if my FR is not that fantastic. i need to write for her as i think she totally worth it and shes going back home soon..

Booking: Ez and efficient, replies the text in SECONDS. Thank you Bro

Location: 8/10, quite convenient, opposite got bus stop also.

Looks: 10/10. She is super cute la sia!! keep smiling and giggling. She smells SUPER good too!

Boobs: 7/10. B cup, all natural nice to squeeze when shes ontop.

BBJ: 6.5/10 nice but can be improved as she only "aim the head"

GFE: 8/10. Very sweet and friendly with some simple english. will ask you hows work and share story about herself when youre on "cooldown". Will also give you the puppy eyes when chatting.

RTF: YES, SHE IS SO CUTE!!
Old 23-10-2017, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 11
anggongkiaz is a Helpful and Caring Samsteranggongkiaz is a Helpful and Caring Samsteranggongkiaz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Mint TRL

OKT 9/10

Fast , pro and prompt

Looks 9/10

Much prettier than what photos offer. Photos look like ice queen but IRL got very sweet playful vibe

Boobs 8.5/10

Natural soft , milky smooth

Catbath 9/10

Painting 9/10

BBBJ 9/10

Awesome experience. Alot of soft kisses and light nips during cat bath while she grind her pussy on whichever part of my body that she was able to reach. Trimmed pussy no smell. I pulled her smooth legs near my mouth and kissed them, she got my hint , swing her legs over my body and arch her pussy nearer to my face. Damn hot , felt like she was offering herself to me. Super sensitive pussy , so bros please go slow. Her juices overflowed when I slide one finger into her core. Think she became so horny thatshe went wild for my cock. BBBJ was great, her wet mouth and skillful tongue worked super well together, sliding up and down my cock while lapping and swirling her tongue around my head.

FJ 9/10

Since I managed to turn her on when i painted her , no ky was needed. Flexible tight body, accommodates many position but i thinks she enjoy missionary the most. Or at least , I enjoyed missionary with her the most. Not that the other positions were bad , but watching her expressive face while I piston myself in and out of her, feeling how she drag her nails down my back , grabbing my ass to push me even deeper into her , and sometimes locking my waist with her hands and legs to keep me from sliding out of her,cannot help but think of a past lover I had. Mint gave me one of the best GFE I had ever felt for a long long time.
Old 23-10-2017, 09:15 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
rollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowhaxz View Post
FR for Anna of RollyPolly at 12pm today 23/10/17

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=668697

My 1st Fr so , apologize if my FR is not that fantastic. i need to write for her as i think she totally worth it and shes going back home soon..

Booking: Ez and efficient, replies the text in SECONDS. Thank you Bro

Location: 8/10, quite convenient, opposite got bus stop also.

Looks: 10/10. She is super cute la sia!! keep smiling and giggling. She smells SUPER good too!

Boobs: 7/10. B cup, all natural nice to squeeze when shes ontop.

BBJ: 6.5/10 nice but can be improved as she only "aim the head"

GFE: 8/10. Very sweet and friendly with some simple english. will ask you hows work and share story about herself when youre on "cooldown". Will also give you the puppy eyes when chatting.

RTF: YES, SHE IS SO CUTE!!
Thanks for the FR bro
Old 23-10-2017, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
rookiepong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for RACY of Angel Aura

Booking: 10/10

Looks: 8/10

Boobs: 7/10 Man Made but still look nice on her

BBJ: 6/10 nice but can be improved as she only aim the head

GFE: 7/10

RTF: NOPE, many pretty gem in this stable to try.
Old 23-10-2017, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 14
t4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find better

RTF for Polly @ CP
Had a great time.
69 then reverse cowgirl for 1st shot. Rest and repeat.

She said might head back 26 Oct as customer volume has dropped?
Old 23-10-2017, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
orangutan111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Honey - Doll88

Wanted try Alise and Honey but Alise wasn't available. In the end, tried Honey after positive reviews given by bro - staminadick. OKT was very responsive and tried to upsell Naty and Honey tarma but Naty wasn't my type.

Looks: 9/10 No make-up when I arrived but still pretty to me!
Body: 8/10 Model body although did see some scars on the stomach.
Boobs: 7.5/10 Only flaw is that not really big.
Frenching: 11/10 Frenched like long lost lovers and non-stop frenching during FJ.
BBBJ: 9/10 Very good suction as mentioned. Very vigorous when I painted her at 69.
FJ: 9.5/10 Accommodated to all my requests and changed position after I told her I'm tired. wanted to try more but she was too tall for me.
GFE: 10/10 Best bonk this year! Keep teasing like normal GF/BF!

Felt that I should have tried Honey earlier and she is definitely worth the price but too bad, she is leaving soon already, think its within this week. Hope she will come back soon! Sorry for the bad writing! Not really good with writing but Honey is really damn good!
Old 23-10-2017, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 20
Horny Luke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

FR on Yuma from SiamAngels

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=669428

Looks: 6/10. She did not wear much make up but I prefer it this way. Looks like a girl next door. Normal cute girl.
Body: 8/10. Boobs was out of this fucking world. Solid bros. She is thick and curvy. Doggy was behind while gropping her tits felt heavenly.
BJ: 8/10. Deepthroated the shit out of me like a pro. Very good suction and could hold it in for awhile.
AR: 10/10. She tounged and sucked my ass for a prolonged period of time. Felt so good. Never have a girl ravaged my ass with her tongue before.
FJ: 7/10. She accommodated to all my request. Any position and she loves it hard but I could only last a good 15 mins of fucking for round 1. 20 mins of fucking for round 2 and I was done. Cum of her face both times.

Thank you OKT for bringing Yuma in. Overall I would give Yuma a solid 8/10. She is a very sweet thick cum sucking girl who loves to please and best of all, very professional and understanding. I promised OKT that I would give her a review and would definitely recommend her to other bros or sis
Old 24-10-2017, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 7
reddevil888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyreddevil888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Belated FR on Mint of TRL

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=669011

Was originally planning to go for Polly as Saturday lunchtime bonk but OKT said she was fully booked for the day Crazy lah i still thought i got chance to try Polly since most attention has turned to Migel or Vivian... Heng got bookmark a few choices before so executed Plan B and ate Mint instead.

Location: Discreet. It is the same place when I visited TRL before.

Looks: Looks wise, she is considered as average but her looks grows on you.

Body and Boobs: Boobs are probably A to B so not for boobs lovers. Natural and very very sensitive nips... Her reaction when you attack her nips is very obvious that her left side is more sensitive than her right =P
Her body type can be considered as bottom heavy and has a slight tummy which is not an eyesore in any way. Her biggest body asset is probably those bubble butt of hers. Truly erotic when you grab and bonk her from behind. Good for bros who likes back view

French: Not a fan but she has that magical ability to draw me in and forget my inhibitions... French started the moment we entered the room and while we slowly undress each other to prepare for shower

Shower: SOP

Painting: Allowed but no fingering... Her kitten is trimmed and no funky smell... Kitten is very sensitive like what other bros said before so please be gentle

BBBJ: Slow and sensual like frenching type... Nothing outstanding here

FJ: She has a tight kitten and I was gone in 10mins... Started with missionary, then scissors and finally doggy prone... Throughout, her moaning was dolby surround type and our exercise was making the whole bed rumble, causing the metal bedframe to bang against the wall... hope we didnt disturb the neighbours

Communication and GFE: Lower primary school english level...
But she makes up for her sky high GFE with cuddles, little kisses, frenches, sayang and big bear hugs... alot of physical contact... totally like GF...

RTF: Yes if you are looking for nice butt and high GFE... skip if you are looking for boobs and commando service

Cheers bros
Old 24-10-2017, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 9
godzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by acelight4 View Post
Fr for Yuiq from Trk.

This girl is those cute type and small build, really my type of girl.
Shes v cheerful and positive. She wont say no to anything you asked or request and willing to hear out your demand.
Despite all those laughter and giggling the way she blow kinda mindblowing.
Made my leg jelly and wobbly when she tease my xiao didi.

Did so mamy position and damn she is f**king tight! Whole 90mins my didi still standing. I applause for her great service and her attitude towards me.

Bros should try her and dont miss any chance.

Btw her boobs is natural b skin tone not that white but compare to any thai gurls, shes one of the lighter color.

Rtf? For this month i broke liao but if given the chance to, i will. ^^

Hi bro thanks for the FR i will like to book her this coming thurs as i'm in overseas now. She look damn yummy for me is she thoseSYT type ?? And her boobs as big as the pic shown??
Old 24-10-2017, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 7
Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddevil888 View Post
Belated FR on Mint of TRL

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=669011

Body and Boobs: Boobs are probably A to B so not for boobs lovers. Natural and very very sensitive nips... Her reaction when you attack her nips is very obvious that her left side is more sensitive than her right =P

FJ: She has a tight kitten and I was gone in 10mins... Started with missionary, then scissors and finally doggy prone... Throughout, her moaning was dolby surround type and our exercise was making the whole bed rumble, causing the metal bedframe to bang against the wall... hope we didnt disturb the neighbours

Cheers bros
Sia la, you can see which side more sensitive ah. means i not very attentive to details sia.

I like how you describe her moans, haha, and ya the bed sounds like its breaking soon. hahaha
Old 24-10-2017, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 13
harper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Lightbulb Re: Great Bonks

Report for first blood - Emmanuelle "Natty"
https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=669739

Initially wanted to find another option but timing could not match, then suddenly see new thread with 0 replies. Wah! Quickly open and see the girl not bad, especially with her pair. Msg and tio'ed first blood for Natty.

OKT response prompt. Location in the east, far from MRT. Either bus + walk or drive.

Natty hasn't any makeup on so different from photos but won't reject type. Not syt, but body quite proportionate. According to her is first time here. Speaks simple english, no need translator. Came with her friend but her friend got rejected and sent back at customs. The whole place only she alone.

After the initial bathing (pretty standard), then proceed to room. That's when things start heating up. Was attracted to her pair but ended up not focusing on it coz for first solid hour busy engaging in DFK or DATY. Both lips were wet and hungry. Lots of cuddling and GFE. Always smiling. To be frank, she does most of the work.

Rested a bit in between and left not much time so suggest trying a quick one. I was standing up so she got down on her knees began deep throat in rhythmic blows. Didn't take long before blew my load. She gagged and continue with no complains. Best is didn't pull out immediately but continue until every drop is coaxed out, and end with smile. Excellent attitude.

Gave her tip before leaving and told her to rest more. Didn't want her to burn out before her 2 weeks is up.

RTF: Yes, if possible.
Old 24-10-2017, 10:11 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16221 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=668648

No wonder I always find this Polly familiar but my memory kept failing me...lol
She was actually Mimi from the Xiaojie batch of 3 awesome gals
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1