The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2015, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 9
sensualshirley is one of the Best!sensualshirley is one of the Best!sensualshirley is one of the Best!
Shirley's Secret Diary

Dear Bros and Sis,

I have been reading this forum quite some time already and recently decided that I want to pen down my stories before I grow old and forget all the fun and loving memories I have

Since I am penning them down then why not share the stories right?

Hope you guys enjoy it.
Old 24-09-2015, 11:36 AM
Samster

sensualshirley is one of the Best!sensualshirley is one of the Best!sensualshirley is one of the Best!
Re: Shirley's Secret Diary

Having fun at the chalet part 1

I used to have an ah beng boyfriend Benson, he was your typical juvenile delinquent who get into gang fights, smoke, scold vulgarities, drink alcohol and lastly like to have sex with me. He love to bring me along with him to gatherings with his friends in order to show me off to them.

Another such gathering took place during December of a certain year, the boys booked a chalet in order to party throughout the night as they so often do. Benson and I arrived at around 5pm and we begin to help out by defrosting the chicken wings to prepare for the BBQ later. I was wearing a white spaghetti strap top with a jeans material mini skirt that is quite figure hugging. Benson’s friend will periodically glance at my direction to try and get some down blouse view, although it was never my intention to fulfill their visual desire but as I was going around helping out I had to bend down quite often but to their delight.

The party started at around 7pm, it was fun we blasted music throughout the night and had lots BBQ food to go with the alcohol. Activity during that night include some of Benson’s friends going to the nearby haunted house to seek some thrill, 2 of Benson’s friend getting into a fight with each other due to jealousy over one of this girl Mary and some casual game of blackjack.

By 1am I was already too tired to carry on and told Benson that I needed to sleep. Benson informed me that there is a room upstairs meant for the girls while the boys will sleep on the floor in the living room. I kiss Benson goodbye and proceed to the room upstairs. In the room was 3 other girls, 1 was the Mary whom the 2 guys fought over previously then there was Jane who is the girlfriend of Wei Liang who is a good friend of Benson and finally Jane’s friend Li Qing. There were 2 beds, Jane and Li Qing was sharing one and Mary was alone on the other.

I decided not to share the bed with Mary and instead slept on the sofa. In the middle of the night I was awoken by some familiar sensation in my pussy and somehow my body is rocking. I open my eyes to see Wei Liang fucking me very slowly in missionary style, his hands holding my waist and his cock was going in and out of my well lubricated pussy……
Old 24-09-2015, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2209 / Power: 9
ExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond repute

Wow!

Sarpork sis!
Old 24-09-2015, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
xiaoqiang274 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Shirley's Secret Diary

Camping for more!
Old 24-09-2015, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExBros View Post
Wow!

Sarpork sis!
2nd sarporkter for sis sensualshirley ! ...very familiar holiday chalet stories !!...but they are always very sexciting ! ..can lead to things like 3-somes, 4-somes, orgies, GBs etc, etc...waiting excitingly for the next instalment !...plz dun keep us waiting too long, dear sis ! ...to know wat happened after wat Wei Liang did to yr naughty little pussy !! ...hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 24-09-2015, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2101 / Power: 12
septeal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond repute

sleep until wet, niceee
Old 24-09-2015, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by septeal View Post
sleep until wet, niceee
I get wet easily. A few push and I am wet already
Old 24-09-2015, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Chiobu today holiday never go paktor?
Tiagong many single bros stay home no program also...

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 24-09-2015, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 9
iSlut69 is a splendid one to beholdiSlut69 is a splendid one to beholdiSlut69 is a splendid one to beholdiSlut69 is a splendid one to beholdiSlut69 is a splendid one to beholdiSlut69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbass View Post
Son you stay home today and wait for SL.
I was told he has a program for your smelly ass.
Enjoy!
Old 24-09-2015, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 9
JiByeGaoKia is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJiByeGaoKia is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJiByeGaoKia is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJiByeGaoKia is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJiByeGaoKia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Last night you gangbanged by 49 indians at Little India, haven't go see doctor?
Old 24-09-2015, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
soupkambing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start TS .....
Camping for more
Old 24-09-2015, 01:50 PM
Samster

Having fun at the chalet part 2

Previously: I open my eyes to see Wei Liang fucking me very slowly in missionary style, his hands holding my waist and his cock was going in and out of my well lubricated pussy.....

As I was being pumped by Wei Liang but I realize his eyes were closed and he seem to be sleep-fucking me! I tap on his hand at my waist lightly and whispered, "hey Wei Liang, wake up". Wei Liang then open his eyes and exclaimed, "oh shi..." I place my index finger at my lips to signal him to keep quiet.

Wei Liang then lean over with his body over mine in order to whisper into my ear so that we can communicate more properly.

WL: "What happen?" He still doesn't remove his cock from my pussy and in fact continue to pump me from his new position.

Me: "I...I don't know, you...you are the one fucking me." I replied in between moan.

WL: "okay...I think I was drunk and...and...and...thought you were Jane." He now begin to withdraw his cock all the way till it is almost out then slowly push the entire thing back in.

Me: "ohhhhhhhhh...please...um...please, we need to um...stop...um"

WL: "okay okay I will pull out" Wei Liang said.

Wei Liang give my pussy a few more hard pound then slowly retract his cock, relishing every single moment his cock was in me. He turn me around made me go on all fours, pull my perky ass up and remove my panties that is now soaked with my love juice. He then enter me again and begin to pump me hard doggy style while grabbing my ass cheek, the room was filled with the sound of us banging piak piak piak, piak piak piak. I thought to myself, "What an asshole instead of stopping he is now fucking me doggy style". But I will be lying if I were to say it doesn't feel good. In fact it felt much better than most of the time Benson was fucking me. I look around frantically to see if any of the other girls are woken up by the sound of us fucking, luckily the 3 of them slept like a log.

I place my hand on Wei Liang's forearm to signal him to stop carrying on. As expected Wei Liang stopped moving but his cock was still inside me, I turn around look him in the eye and said, "go slowly la...too loud" with that the inner beast inside Wei Liang has been unleashed, he hasten his pace and pump me like a bull on steroid. He was careful in not allowing his crotch to bang into my butt in order to lessen any sound that might be produced from us having sex.

As he fuck me from behind he began to remove my top and bra then occasionally kneading my C cup boobs from behind. I had to use my top to cover my mouth in order to muffle my moan as the excitement of being fuck by my boyfriend's best friend is too much for me to endure. I move forward a little when Wei Liang was withdrawing his cock and his cock slip out of my pussy. I turn around place motion for him to sit on the sofa and place both my hands on his broad shoulders, I then began to straddle him with his cock inch away from my pussy. I begin to lower myself down...
Old 24-09-2015, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Going out for dinner tonight.
Old 24-09-2015, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensualshirley View Post
Going out for dinner tonight.
Haha... U still can talk to me in between your piaking...
NICE!
U carrying on piaking hor...

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 24-09-2015, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 16