The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2015, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 635 / Power: 12
viviankoh is a name known to allviviankoh is a name known to allviviankoh is a name known to allviviankoh is a name known to allviviankoh is a name known to allviviankoh is a name known to all
Re: Shirley's Secret Diary

Omg!!! Sensational !!!! I really enjoyed reading it sis! There is a saying "opposite attracts"
Old 11-12-2015, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
prettyugle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support. Full of pic in my mind now... keep it up!
Old 11-12-2015, 02:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
peterpans deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story...
Old 11-12-2015, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensualshirley View Post
Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo everyone!!!!!!!! I'm back!!!!!!!!

So sorry for going MIA but my computer was spoil so cannot update
Welcome & glad to see you back dear sis ! ...after going MIA for so long...T.Q. for the latest update of yr sexciting stories wif yr bf's best friend Wei Liang....plzz dun keep us waiting too long to read yr next sexciting update..

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 12-12-2015, 03:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MonkeyFarts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice do continue
Old 12-12-2015, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
baudhd11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

im horny now, shyt
Old 12-12-2015, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wei Liang was very hairy down there as I felt his pubic hair brushing against the underside of my pussy making me more aroused and increasing my pleasure of riding his dick.

The room was mostly silent except for the sound of our skin rubbing at the crotch area wet from my love juice rubbing together. I was thoroughly enjoying myself with Wei Liang, his dick grinding the inside of my pussy and his pubic hair rubbing the underside of my pussy skin. I felt very stimulated.
It may be a worthy point of note from TS sis sensualshirley...for guys who like to hv a cleanly shaven dick...tats she gets a lot of enjoyment from having sex wif guys tat are bushy down there

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 18-12-2015, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 9
sensualshirley is one of the Best!sensualshirley is one of the Best!sensualshirley is one of the Best!

You all wait har I busy typing! tomolo off day tonight can sleep later
Old 19-12-2015, 02:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 16
Dino1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDino1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ts, most of us are waiting quietly for your updates.
So pls give us a long sexifying dose.
Old 19-12-2015, 02:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
ParkTaeWan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
You all wait har I busy typing! tomolo off day tonight can sleep later
Eagerly waiting .....
Old 19-12-2015, 04:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 9
sensualshirley is one of the Best!sensualshirley is one of the Best!sensualshirley is one of the Best!

Previously: Grabbing his head with both my hand I shove my C cup bosom into his face, with my chin leaning above his head I whispered, “you are making too much noise la… suck my boobs… suck me… lick me…” Wei Liang shift both his hand from my waist to my boobs. He then began squeezing and kneading my boobs with both his hand and his mouth… his tongue to be precise… he was using the tip of his tongue to lick my nipple…

Using the tip of his tongue Wei Liang kept on flicking my right nipple as if trying to turn on some light switch. It was so nice!!! Benson have never played with my nipple this way. My left breast and nipple was not spared too as he use his right palm to grab the underside of my left breast while his thumb twitch my nipple as if my nipple was his PSP joystick. Wei Liang then engulf right breast with his mouth, licking, sucking kissing it all at the same time.

Unlike Benson Wei Liang was not a lazy fuck, as he was playing with my breast with his hands and mouth he soon began to also take over the job of fucking me. Instead of deriving pleasure from me of bouncing and riding him he took over and started to thrust upwards with his cock into my pussy. Each time he thrust his cock into me I would be slightly lifted into the air by the impact and most of his cock would slip out with only a third of his cock left inside my pussy and then I will then slide down with his cock inside my pussy sitting on his thigh with his cock fully plunged inside me. The pleasure was so immense I have to control my moaning by covering my mouth with my right hand. After 10 minutes of vigorous thrusting and playing with my boobs Wei Liang initiated a change of position to missionary style.

I lied down on the sofa with my legs facing Wei Liang coyly spread both my legs and hold onto the back of my knee with my hands forming a M shape. Wei Liang went between my legs in a half kneeling holding his cock in his right hand he aim it right at my pussy and ram it in with a loud "piak" , "uh" I moaned. Wei Liang then use his shoulders to push my legs towards me with both his hands clutch into fist on each side of my shoulders. Wei Liang started pounding his cock into my pussy like an angry piston.

Me: "uh uh uh!!! uh...Wei...*piak* Liang... *piak* not...*piak*

I was trying to tell Wei Liang not to fuck me so hard due to the sound but was unable to complete my sentence as Wei Liang was not letting a single second by without ramming hard into my pussy. I place my petite hands onto his broad chest to signal him to stop for a while.

Me panting: "uh...not...too...hard...very...loud...OH!..uh uh uh uh uh"

Instead of going softer my plead with Wei Liang seem to trigger the inner horny beast in him to fuck me harder.

PIAK...PIAK... PIAK...!!! PIAK... PIAK... PIAK!!!

Wei Liang : "Shirely...I cumming soon...your pussy very tight! Can shoot inside?"

Shaking my head I said, "uh...no...please...uh...cannot... shoot... inside. Not....uh... safe"

Wei Liang: "then... on your boobs can?"

Again I shake my head and said, "no... cannot... shoot ... body ... uh ... no ... tissue...will....uh... get ....caught.

Piak Piak Piak Piak Piak Piak Piak Piak Piak Piak Piak Piak Piak Piak Piak!!!!!!!

Wei Liang's began to increase the speed of his cock thrusting into me. He was banging me hard and fast! Knowing that he will cum soon I have to offer him a solution apart from letting him shoot his cum inside my pussy and on my body I decided to offer him something he cannot resist.

Putting up the most slutty face I can make and using the most seductive tone I am capable of I said, "uh... Wei Liang... I want... I want... little Wei Liang... to shoot... inside uh... my mouth..."

I look Wei Liang in the eye, stick my tongue out and point my slender right index finger at my playful tongue.

Wei Liang pulled out his cock from my pussy got up from his position, place his cock right in front of my face. I grab his cock and cap his tip with my small mouth, as soon as that happen Wei Liang ejaculated into my mouth while I suck his cock and swallow his cum at the same time.. I then slowly draw his cock inch by inch into my mouth stopping when most of his 4 inch cock was in my mouth. Not wanting to dirty the sofa or my clothes I use my tongue to massage the underside of his cock while his cock was in my mouth and made him ejaculate the remaining cum in his cock directly into my throat.

Using my right hand I began to push Wei Liang's crotch away from my face so that his cock will withdraw from my mouth while keeping the suction strong on his cock so that no saliva or cum will drip down while his cock retreat from my mouth. Wei Liang dress himself up properly after his cock was out of my mouth, he then sheepishly told me, "that was the best fuck of my life...heeheehee" and hurriedly went out of the room to join his friends downstairs. I put my clothes back on and sat on the corner seat of the now sweat filled sofa, I spent about fifteen minutes wondering about what just happened. Should I have stopped Wei Liang? But it felt so good. Should I tell Benson tomorrow? But I didn't alert anyone when Wei Liang fucked me, so maybe not. After fifteen minute I tip toe out of the room to the restroom to rinse my mouth and head back to sleep on the sofa which is now much drier.

The next morning Benson woke me up as everyone was getting ready to go home. Wei Liang most probably guilty from having sex with his friend's girlfriend did not even once look at my direction. Benson then sent me home by accompanying me to take the MRT back to my house before heading home himself.

Did Wei Liang ever approach me for sex again after that? Yes.

Did I agree? That is another story for another day

End of the chalet saga
Old 19-12-2015, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
SnowyTheSnowMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitch tent here.
Old 19-12-2015, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
ahyew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterahyew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

excellent ending to your sensual story, look forward to your next masterpiece.
Old 19-12-2015, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
riceboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

damm girl... you sure know how to write ! amazing stuff, please keep em coming !
Old 19-12-2015, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
ParkTaeWan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More piaks and piakings please
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1