The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2024, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 4
Cecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to behold
Taking care of FIL

I married to my hubby when I was 21 years old, hubby was 28 yrs old.

I'm able to write this as we had keep our hand written diary books over the years from 1988 to 1998, that's 10years of diary books, 20 in total including hubby.

When Microsoft office was release in 1990 and when we have our first computer in 1997 we transfer all our diary books to words document.

When Gmail release in 2004 1st October, we create our Gmail in 2005 and transfer all words document to Google drive.

That's how we have all our diary in G drive
I'm extracting part of my diary when staying with FIL, omitting the dates

My FIL was 50yrs old then and was divorced. I didn't get to see my MIL.
Not even any photo of her, hubby told me she left the family with another man and didn't said much about her .

All along hubby is with his dad, both getting along very well, just like buddy..

We stay in a three room HDB flat old generation type, bedroom were without bathroom..the bathroom is in the kitchen area.

Me and hubby stay in the rear room with wall wardrobe up to ceiling, the dressing table is at the center with both side with two door wardrobe, left side is hubby while right side is mine, a queen size bed with four poles for curtains, on three side of the bed, my dream bed .

FIL stay in the front room with a single bed and his working desk and wardrobe.

FIL threat me just like his daughter, I enjoy staying with FIL, I do cook dinner for both after my works and FIL always like my cooking..

Over the weekend we would went out for shopping and FIL would pay for my purchase, like dresses, shoes, bra and panty sets.

FIL always make a point to eat out on weekends to give me rest from doing cooking..

There's one Friday evening FIL informed that my hubby is not coming back for dinner as he had to attend problem in his company..

Me : Oh dad, I was about to cook..
FIL : Don't cook, we eat out, I bring you to a restaurant.. Let's put back the food in the fridge…

Me : Ok, where to dad? I go for shower then…
Saying that, I went to my room to change, I undress , remove my bra and placed it on my bed, I wrapped myself with towel, when I turn I realised that I didn't closed the door
Dad wasn't around, what a relief.. I proceed to the bathroom, dad was inside showering, no choice but have to wait, I took a can of drink and light up a ciggy, smoke facing kitchen windows .

After about 10 mins, dad called out to me

FIL : Yvonne, can you bring my towel to me, I forgotten it.
Me : Ok, dad, one minute.

I went to his room, couldn't find his towel, II pull open one wardrobe and took out a new towel, as I about to close the wardrobe door, I noticed some magazine inside, I take a look and it's those PlayBoy magazine..Omg..dad been indulging in playboy magazine.. I closed the wardrobe and proceed to hand the towel to FIL

As I approached the bathroom, the door is already open with FIL waiting, he was standing there with his hard penis pointing up,
I hand him his towel starring at his erected penis, I quicky turn my back to him..

Omg, so huge and curve up.,

FIL : Oops sorry. as he dry himself and wrap his lower body with towel.

When he walk pass me, he keep apologise..I give him a smile.

I proceed to the bathroom, closed the pvc door, I took off my towel and hang over the top of the pvc door, (the pvc door didn't goes up to the ceiling)

After my shower as I about to dry myself I can find the towel, it could have slip down when I throw over to hang on top of door.
I open the pvc door to pick up my towel, I noticed that FIL was standing outside near the fridge and was looking over to me, I squad down to pickup the towel and when I raise up he had whole view if my naked body..Omg, I turn and dry myself.and wrap towel around my body..
FIL could have seen everything…

Me : Dad, what to wear? Shorts and tees or dress…

FIL : Dress, as we will be going to restaurant.

Me : Ok..

I went into my room to change leaving the door half close., I open my wardrobe door, pull out my drawer, took out my black panty and bra set, I took off my towel, wear my panty, slip on my bra hook behind and adjust my breast to fit into my bra.
As I took out a black dress and turn to the bed, I got a shock……I noticed a figure disappearing from the wardrobe door out of my view..
I didn't think much, I slipped on my black dress and went out to get FIL to zipped up for me..I always do that with my hubby.

Me : Dad, did you…
FIL : What about??
Me : You was looking at me when I dress up, did you??? I sounded angrily.
FIL : NO, NO, I didn't do it on purpose..
Me : Huh, you mean your legs pull you in to watch me naked !!!
FIL : NO, it's not like that darling daughter, it's just that I can't control myself..

He call me darling daughter..

Me : OK, I'm not going anywhere, you better go buy dinner back and some beers too, I want to drink.
FIL : Please darling, don't be like that..

Me : First you stand naked in the bathroom when I pass you the towel, second, you watch me while I change, Go or I tell my hubby, your good son.

FIL was like sighing…and went off to get dinner

Me : Dad, don't forget my ciggy, I love you, I shouted over to him at the corridor..

Damaged done.

I went back to my room remove my black bra and put on my black cotton lingerie, not transparent type I went to kitchen to took out one can of beer, lit a ciggy sit at the dinning table puffing amd drinking,
I was thinking, thinking ..
Does he really want to see my naked body!!!
What should I do??

Just let go and moves on.
No point dragging it over and over.
Old 27-02-2024, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Veroomin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Taking care of FIL

first to camp for updates
Old 27-02-2024, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1314 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud of

Lol, nowadays ppl are imaginative
Old 27-02-2024, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

camp set...
Old 27-02-2024, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
Comiter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

when will be next update? waiting for more..
Old 27-02-2024, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Your Fil is so lucky. 🤔
Old 27-02-2024, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
GirlShiny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good share, waiting new updates
Old 28-02-2024, 04:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
Brazil2014 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for updates too!
Old 28-02-2024, 05:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8157 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for nice story.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 28-02-2024, 06:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back sis ..long time no see u in forum ...can't wait to read another sexciting story written by u abt yourself

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 28-02-2024, 10:59 AM
Samster

Cecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Rickey bro..
Hehe, posting my previous encounters..

Old 28-02-2024, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kt88_2 View Post
Lol, nowadays ppl are imaginative
Kt88 bro,
No imaginative mean no story, all story writers are imaginative.

Old 28-02-2024, 11:03 AM
Samster

Up date coming up soon

Old 28-02-2024, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Here to support this thread. Good start sister and please continue. 🙏🏼
Old 28-02-2024, 12:36 PM
Samster

Part 2
Continue..

I was thinking, thinking…
What should I do…

I finished my can of beer and went into to my room to rest while waiting for FIL package of dinner, closing the door behind me.

I lay on my bed with two pillows leaning against the headboard, I open up my Google drive…going through pass diary.. and soon I fell asleep….

I was woken up by tap on my thigh, as I open my eyes, FIL had walk out of the room saying dinner is here darling..
I noticed that my lingerie was being raised up to my stomach…I sit up and get off the bed adjusting back my lingerie..

FIL had bought western food for me black pepper sauce pork chop with salad, and had place them on a plate with fork and knives and two can of beer and a bottle of premium red wine - Wolf Blass

Me : Wow, my favourite, as I hug him slightly..
FIL : And your favourite red wine..

How on earth he knows that?

Me : I want the red wine, you can keep those cans of beer, we drink red wine tonight..

As we tuck in our dinner, I was sitting across FIL, I cut one piece of pork chop to feed my FIL.

ME : Bite it from my fork.
FIL: hmmm. Nice..

H cut a piece of fish fillet and feed me..
Hehehe,

Me : Pour me the red wine dad ..

He open up the red wine and pour a glass full for me .

Me : Cheers dad
FIL : Cheers..
As we sip our glass of wine.

I noticed he was glancing at me at times, soon I finished my pork chop and salad.

Me : Done, dad can you clear the plates, I drink over the sofa …
I walk over to the hall as I'm saying that, bringing the bottle of red wine and the two glass
Placing both on the coffee table, I call out to FIL.

Me : Dad, come over here, we drink our wine.
FIL : One minute, I'm done with the washing.

He came over and sat beside me on the two seater, his side touching my thigh..

Me : Dad did Steve tell you what time he's coming back?
FIL : No, he didn't mentioned, he did said if everything goes well, he will be back by 1am, else it will be tomorrow morning.
Me : Why don't you tell me earlier. We could have gone out..
FIL : You're the one who didn't want to go out .

I start to be being unreasonable..

I down one full glass of red wine..lay back on sofa head rest.

FIL : You tired my darling .
Me : No, just closed my eyes to relax..
FIL : Ok, just relax…

He pour another glass for me, tapping my thigh to get me up to drink

FIL : Come let's enjoy our wine.
Saying it as he held my back to sit up.

He's beginning to be touchy..

We sat there lost for words, as we sip our red wine, FIL keep apologising for earlier moments

Me : It's ok dad, I understand, you have your needs, come cheers

I down the whole glass of red wine instead of sipping.
Soon I feel tipsy…and lean on his shoulder, closing my eyes.
I could hear him saying, you want to go to bed.to rest, I carry you

I wave my hand indicating no.

Our telephone rang, FIL answer the call,
FIL : Ok, ok, we had our dinner, oh she is resting on sofa.
Ok ok can, you take care ya, see you tomorrow.

See you tomorrow!!!
Did I hear wrongly, is it from Steve??

Me : Dad, who's that?
FIL : OH it's Steve..he will be back tomorrow..

Me : Hmm as usual when they got problem
Help me up, I want to smoke..

FIL : I get you your ciggy,
He lit up one ciggy for me and placed to my mouth

Tasting his saliva as I puff the ciggy

Omg, why he do that…

Me : Dad, one more glass..

He pass me another glass of red wine and we cheers, as he sip his wine he was looking at, probably looking at my blush face tipsy look.

When he's not looking I slip down my both lingerie straps showing my smooth shoulder…

Me : Dad, why didn't you get another wife..

FIL : Who wants me 50+ already.
Me : No, you still young and physically fit and handsome,
Teasing him as I talk .

FIL : I did have one g/f, but doesn't end well.

Me : What happened?

FIL : She wants me to move out to stay with her and her 3 children..

Me : Omg, don't..

I was smiling to him as I said that. We cheers again, after a few rounds we finished the bottle of red wine
I'm almost knocked out on the sofa and head lying on FIL laps .

I could feel his hands over my shoulder touching and circling my shoulder down to my upper arm…
As I turn side way, he lift up his hands
I'm cuddling up lying side way on his thighs, I could feel his hands on my side of buttock, he was using his hand to inch up my lingerie…I could feel it, I could feel his hand on the side of my thigh, his hand circling round my thigh to my buttock…

I feel a sensation coming over me, I'm wet below
Next I could feel his fingers slipping under the lingerie and touching my wet pussy from behind of my butt
I wanted to get up, but the sensation is so great that I just lay there..
When I turn facing up, I could feel his penis is hard under his Bermuda, I turn again facing his stomach and adjust out to feel his hard penis under his Bermuda

I purposely inch further in face pressing his hard penis, I know he can't take it any longer he was adjusting himself , I open my eyes saying. : Dad you want to get up???

FIL : I need to go toilet.
As he said that he pull me up and lay me resting on sofa, I could see his bulging under his Bermuda, I give a cunning smile.

When he came back, he carried me , scooping me up and walk to my room, placing me lying face down with my lingerie raised up to my back, exposing my black panty..

I'm waiting for this….
Should I,
He's my hubby father
He can be like any other men that I know

what am I thinking .
Soon I fall asleep

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1