The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2017, 06:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
hiswife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I caught my hubby

I also agree that my perspective does not represent all women. Just like how I figured out that my initial question here was pointless because not all men are the same. Yes, it might be easier for men to remarry, especially wealthy ones. But to quote this guy from another thread, game is not over yet, who's to say who has won or lose? You might have a SYT on your arm right now but until you die, no one knows how that's going to work out for you.

I'm a little doubtful though that so many women do not want sex. Not saying all these stories are lies, just saying there might be a reason why so many women do not like sex. Maybe they do not want sex because they were never satisfied? Maybe their spouses are bad at sex. Or worse still, never care that their wives are enjoying it. When was the last time you go down on your wife? Make her O? Never? Is sex a 10 min pumping session?

FYI, it's very hard for a woman to climax from sex. Very very hard, except for a lucky few. This I can state with authority. If you doubt this, I will suggest you to recheck your sexual prowess. Your little hooker writhing on bed with excitement, that's an act, not orgasm. It's possible that she might actually O, but it's rare. Rare like unicorn. So some men thought they're sex god after going to prostitutes but it made them even worse at sex because what they thought was working was just an act.

Just saying, this might not apply to you. Women have needs too, just a question on how to meet it.
Old 17-10-2017, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
aksj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually most of the women's nagging was towards their children. Don't know what impossible standards they expect from kids.

The key to marriage or parenthood is not to focus on right and wrong, and I didn't come here to put my views on others. But being abandoned by spouse and/or children down the road should be pretty unsurprising to those who sow the seeds.

My worst neighbour was a man in fact who did all the nagging, seemed to have decided everything in their disgusting house and kept it in a perpetual mess.

For my own sake, I made it very clear to him that my cooperation on noise pollution depended on his cooperation. I backed up my credibility by raising a racket at odd hours. He got the message.

His wife took his shit with great strength and silence at home. I sincerely hope she left him and I am very sure if his two kids chose a parent to dump... Bloody coward, every time he spoke to strangers, he had a voice softer than a mouse.

She never displayed such weakness. Always acted with healthy confidence and was not often home. Whether she was putting her focus at work or in another man's arms is anyone's guess.

Though in all the other cases, it was clear to anyone's ears that the woman was at fault.

That man's wife was a foreigner. People can feel offended by this if they want. That stuff happened.
Old 17-10-2017, 11:56 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiswife View Post
I also agree that my perspective does not represent all women. Just like how I figured out that my initial question here was pointless because not all men are the same. Yes, it might be easier for men to remarry, especially wealthy ones. But to quote this guy from another thread, game is not over yet, who's to say who has won or lose? You might have a SYT on your arm right now but until you die, no one knows how that's going to work out for you.

I'm a little doubtful though that so many women do not want sex. Not saying all these stories are lies, just saying there might be a reason why so many women do not like sex. Maybe they do not want sex because they were never satisfied? Maybe their spouses are bad at sex. Or worse still, never care that their wives are enjoying it. When was the last time you go down on your wife? Make her O? Never? Is sex a 10 min pumping session?

FYI, it's very hard for a woman to climax from sex. Very very hard, except for a lucky few. This I can state with authority. If you doubt this, I will suggest you to recheck your sexual prowess. Your little hooker writhing on bed with excitement, that's an act, not orgasm. It's possible that she might actually O, but it's rare. Rare like unicorn. So some men thought they're sex god after going to prostitutes but it made them even worse at sex because what they thought was working was just an act.

Just saying, this might not apply to you. Women have needs too, just a question on how to meet it.
Have had more than 7 serious relationships, except for 2 the rest all climaxed from sex. One of the 7 only through oral, and the other one had to rub her clit to climax.

Do women want sex and the reason they don't is that men don't try to please their wives?
Well, if you have read the stories and sharing, you know the women have had a whole list of reasons, none of which is, you don't try to please me that's why my knickers aint coming off

You don't turn me on, doesn't mean you don't try to please me.
Reasons can be (and many more)
1. Kids are distracting
2. Work is distracting
3. Stress from work and kids
4. Thinking about the future or past
5. Don't feel like it or commonly said, no mood
6. The period of the month coming

And the response to the husband will be, don't feel like, don't want to blow, I take off the bottom, you just put in, hurry up. Wives that give sex don't try to please their husbands either and like many, are very opinionated and set in their ways. Maybe your information is only true for you
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment

Last edited by Shadow_warrior; 17-10-2017 at 12:12 PM.
Old 17-10-2017, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Specific to this.

You appear educated and confidently articulate. But in other strata in our society, it's pretty common for women to turn asexual. Whether happily married or not.

They have no sense of romance. Maybe not even a great liking for sex in the first place and were either doing it for the sake of having a man or just found it pleasurable in the beginning. Romance comes way below practicality in some people's search for a partner. To those with low confidence, being unromantic equals safety.

Last edited by aksj; 17-10-2017 at 07:34 PM.
Old 20-10-2017, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
I also agree that my perspective does not represent all women. Just like how I figured out that my initial question here was pointless because not all men are the same. Yes, it might be easier for men to remarry, especially wealthy ones.......FYI, it's very hard for a woman to climax from sex. Very very hard, except for a lucky few. This I can state with authority. If you doubt this, I will suggest you to recheck your sexual prowess......Just saying, this might not apply to you. Women have needs too, just a question on how to meet it.
Well sis, I won't refer to it as winning or losing. To stay married or to divorce is about how you choose to live.

When I divorced, it was because I could not carry on living with my ex-wife. Now I am busy making ends meet with my partner, how my ex-wife live is no longer my concern. She may be better off now since she makes more than me and leads a more carefree life, honestly I don't think she bothers to know about how I am struggling with life now.

My earlier post about who suffers more is more of our society's perception, not to say you divorce, your husband wins and you lost, just to say generally it is more difficult for the woman to start another relationship.

For a woman to climax from sex? Well, maybe your husband and you are not sexually compatible? I don't know how much of an authority you are in this matter but I am not so sure.

I do say this without pride but, my (sexual) relationships (not those paid ones) have been fulfilling. Maybe I am lucky but the non-climax gfs form less than 20%.

Not out shame you, maybe you wish to visit a sexologist? There was a period in my life that I was not enjoying sex, to the point that I had ED and even when I did with my ex-gf, I was like suffering from PE (yes I am no sex god).

Well the treatments helped and if all my exs (and current gf) were to be believed sex were never an issue.
Old 22-10-2017, 04:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
Not out shame you, maybe you wish to visit a sexologist? There was a period in my life that I was not enjoying sex, to the point that I had ED and even when I did with my ex-gf, I was like suffering from PE (yes I am no sex god).

Well the treatments helped and if all my exs (and current gf) were to be believed sex were never an issue.
I am actually interested in knowing about the treatments advised by the sexologist. Could you share a little?

TIA
Old 23-10-2017, 12:52 PM
Samster

iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Well, actually it involved quite some counseling and information about my sex life as well as the human anatomy .

According to the sexologist, unless you have a health issue, most of the time ED is more of a psychological problem.

Basically it is like seeing a doctor when you are sick, and if you really have a health issue, they will direct you to a urologist, who look at your penis and testicles (lucky I did not need to go there)...I was told by the sexologist, she actually referred some to the urologist because they have some health issues.

But don't expect an instant fix, that was what I was advised, it will take time, of course if you want can just take the blue pill, but to be dependent on that I don't think it is fun.
Old 24-10-2017, 02:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
hiswife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm not saying women do not climax ever. It's just hard and requires "work" and getting there with just intercourse alone is very rare. I also don't have a problem with getting there but really, if you think what I said meant I have a physical problem, you should really reevaluate your view of sex. I also don't have a libido problem. It's just perpetually suggested by people who replied on this thread without even reading in the first place. I no longer reply to that because it's repetitive.

What I actually meant is that the faked fantasy sold by prostitutes caused men to be worse at sex. I guess my opinion is unpopular because no men likes to be told that they are not good in bed.

I noticed a particular disconnect between the experience of the customers vs prostitutes. It's common to see in reviews that men claimed the prostitute was very satisfied and has climax numerous times. However, if you look at the discussions among the prostitutes themselves, climax during sessions with customers is almost zero. They're not there to enjoy themselves, they're there to work. They think about things you think about at work, like what's to have for lunch or what bills they haven't paid. Or how to squeeze you for more money.

They're there for work, to sell a fantasy. The good ones made you feel like sex god. Faked O, faked cries, faked compliments etc

Not saying all customers are bad at sex. Just make sure you know those are fantasies and when it comes to sex with real women, put in the efforts and do the work.
Old 24-10-2017, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 8
marl13 is one of the Best!marl13 is one of the Best!marl13 is one of the Best!

Quote:

Love that line

"but it's rare. Rare like unicorn"

cracks me up sibeh creative and made my day.

Thank you.
Old 24-10-2017, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
I'm not saying women do not climax ever. It's just hard and requires "work" and getting there with just intercourse alone is very rare. I also don't have a problem with getting there but really, if you think what I said meant I have a physical problem..........

What I actually meant is that the faked fantasy sold by prostitutes caused men to be worse at sex. I guess my opinion is unpopular because no men likes to be told that they are not good in bed.......

They're there for work, to sell a fantasy. The good ones made you feel like sex god. Faked O, faked cries, faked compliments etc

Not saying all customers are bad at sex. Just make sure you know those are fantasies and when it comes to sex with real women, put in the efforts and do the work.
I think nobody here suggested that you have a physical problem and even a libido issue, since you mentioned in one of your posts that it is your husband that has a problem keeping up. When I suggested a sexologist, it was also because I read from one of your posts that your husband was your first and only partner to date. Maybe I did not write it explicitly (I assumed it is common sense), but there are couples who visited the sexologist, I would say more than those who went there alone (well, when I was there for my appointments anyway). From your post I gathered that the problem may be with your husband (maybe he doesn’t know how to make you feel good, or there may be other issue that make sex not enjoyable?) hence, a visit to the clinical experts may help.

My view of sex, very simple, it concerns both parties, either party don’t perform well, definitely the other party won’t feel good.

For those reviews that the prostitutes were very satisfied and climax numerous times, we are really not that naïve (well, most of the experienced brothers here anyway and quite of reviews are actually marketing material), and know that they are there to work.

I definitely do agree with you, they are there to sell us sex (as well as a fantasy of making us feel that we are good at sex), so they would definitely try to get us done ASAP. The question is then why do some men prefer to visit regular prostitutes or for that matter visit prostitutes regularly? These men are not dumb; some of them do very well in life, maybe they just enjoy the fantasy?

By the way, I don't know about others but your opinion (of men being told they are not good in bed) is not unpopular with me, it will only be of a concern to me if my gf complains to me about it.

Just a point to ponder, I once talk to this FL who told me of her appointment after mine, she is visiting a regular client at this office. I was like wow so kinky, and she told me it is an easy job because the client only wants a blow job. According to her, the client’s wife doesn’t do it although he likes it (like many of her clients’ wives), so he just gets it elsewhere. It is just an example, it may not be your case.
Old 24-10-2017, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
What I actually meant is that the faked fantasy sold by prostitutes caused men to be worse at sex. I guess my opinion is unpopular because no men likes to be told that they are not good in bed.

Oh thank you so much for bursting the bubbles for us men, now our balls going to feel so deflated...
Old 29-10-2017, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Your little hooker writhing on bed with excitement, that's an act, not orgasm. It's possible that she might actually O, but it's rare. Rare like unicorn. So some men thought they're sex god after going to prostitutes but it made them even worse at sex because what they thought was working was just an act.
You got that right. If someone's been fucking x times a day for y years, even a sex god can't give her an orgasm.

If your hooker fakes an orgasm, it doesn't mean you aren't good.

Last edited by aksj; 30-10-2017 at 03:56 PM.
Old 30-10-2017, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 453 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4661 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Me Single Uncle:-

Yah kanna before faked O from a WL. Then I also make very fake moaning sound also! In the end the WL laugh and share with me different type of fake O she knows.

Turns how this breaks the ice and we have a very enjoyable bonk after that.

Anyway hope sista N hubby can solve this problem and her hubby and her can find happiness!

BAKness Index Link

BAKness Sample Pornstar

BAK Poll

Personal Favorite BAKness: Level 3 to 5

Semi ReTire
Old 05-11-2017, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
reborn80 is Cool - loads of Potential

Give him a chance la. 90% of man do the same thing. Lol
Old 05-11-2017, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 16
~iOOi~ is a Helpful and Caring Samster~iOOi~ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
Me Single Uncle:-

Yah kanna before faked O from a WL. Then I also make very fake moaning sound also! In the end the WL laugh and share with me different type of fake O she knows.

Turns how this breaks the ice and we have a very enjoyable bonk after that.

Anyway hope sista N hubby can solve this problem and her hubby and her can find happiness!
I also have one to share. Years back, had a WL and she was so new. While she was stripping she also moan at the same time. Make me laugh out as she was really new to it. I asked her why moan when the ML act was not started yet, she reply she was already shiok. Make me laugh even louder...

So I play along and moan together and she also laugh, telling me she was new. She really do not know so I have to guide her. Though not a good one but seeing her wet so easily was fun enough...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1