The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 31-12-2016, 01:11 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 0
bonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to all
Dating PRC girls

Hi,

There are some decent PRC girls at my work place which i would like to date.

These are decent girls. however, i am like 10 years older than them. so how should i approach them?
Old 31-12-2016, 03:03 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dating PRC girls

"Decent PRC girls" is an oxymoron.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 31-12-2016, 03:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The advantage of being an older man, is that you supposedly already possessed the combination of financial stability, the wisdom, and the cool headed-ness, not commonly found in younger men. Learn how to use those traits to your advantage.

My only advice is to show her (or any woman) the true you. As in, show your intent, begin by making conversations light/casual, but consistent. You must not show signs of desperation or they would see you as not-their-first-option.

Asking her how she spend her weekend is always a good conversation starter.

-I tried to be a heartless bastard, I couldn't.... -
Old 31-12-2016, 08:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 14
cheongmanz is one of the Best!cheongmanz is one of the Best!cheongmanz is one of the Best!

Make some small talks with them, ask them for lunch or dinner.
Old 31-12-2016, 08:53 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post
The advantage of being an older man, is that you supposedly already possessed the combination of financial stability, the wisdom, and the cool headed-ness, not commonly found in younger men. Learn how to use those traits to your advantage.
If he has all these traits he won't be trying to date PRC girls.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 31-12-2016, 10:40 AM
Samster

randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Then, who do you think he should go for ? Singaporeans?

Old 31-12-2016, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Then we have to know what TS's objective is in the first instant.
Old 31-12-2016, 11:49 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkhq69 View Post
Hi,
There are some decent PRC girls at my work place which i would like to date.
PRC girls make first move to date me always
so cannot help u this time
seem that property consultant have the sak-ki
Old 31-12-2016, 12:00 PM
Samster (B)

bonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
If he has all these traits he won't be trying to date PRC girls.
actually, she is from a very rich family in china...

Anyway i am just very attracted by her looks.

i am 34 this year. is that still considered old? I am not financially stable also

i dont want to go for girls that are financially stable
Old 31-12-2016, 01:04 PM
Samster

If she isn't the kind of girl who's after your money, then ...you need to find out what is it that she's looking for in a man, and see for yourself if you could play that card. You need to find a way to make her believe that she actually wants you.

In China, women consider themselves as most-wanted item, so it's only natural that the pretty ones would gravitate toward successful men. Otherwise their peers are gonna call them stupid women. At the age of 34 .. if you keep a healthy/balanced life, proper hygiene, able to hold a conversation, has decent job, and possess manners, I am pretty sure their outlook on you is generally positive.

Nonetheless, please take note that most women below the age of 25 simply don't know what they want.

If you can't play the success card, then be playful+honest+humble tell her that a man like you got nothing but love.

Old 31-12-2016, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 14
cheongmanz is one of the Best!cheongmanz is one of the Best!cheongmanz is one of the Best!

Quote:
If she isn't the kind of girl who's after your money, then ...you need to find out what is it that she's looking for in a man, and see for yourself if you could play that card. You need to find a way to make her believe that she actually wants you.

In China, women consider themselves as most-wanted item, so it's only natural that the pretty ones would gravitate toward successful men. Otherwise their peers are gonna call them stupid women. At the age of 34 .. if you keep a healthy/balanced life, proper hygiene, able to hold a conversation, has decent job, and possess manners, I am pretty sure their outlook on you is generally positive.

Nonetheless, please take note that most women below the age of 25 simply don't know what they want.

If you can't play the success card, then be playful+honest+humble tell her that a man like you got nothing but love.
Very well said
Old 31-12-2016, 01:32 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongmanz View Post
Very well said
indeed very well said
Old 31-12-2016, 04:51 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:

bro how old are you? are you younger or older than me? what age?
Old 01-01-2017, 06:27 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Decent PRC girl no go dating is moron

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 02-01-2017, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkhq69 View Post
bro how old are you? are you younger or older than me? what age?
I would be 40 soon. Why?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1