The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2017, 03:57 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Should I walk out of my marriage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeLanYong View Post
I believe we had this conversation before either using this nick or another. While I agree with you that kids aren't fragile and that kids will just have to accept it, as someone who comes from a broken family, it scarred me for life.
If parents are flawed characters then staying together is not going to make things any better for the kids either. In fact things could have turned out even worse.

However two decent people who just can't get along are not helping the children by living in an unhappy union. It would be better for all concerned if both sought a more compatible life partner.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 28-09-2017, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 14
happywoody is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappywoody is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappywoody is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappywoody is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Not here to brown nose boss ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Kids aren't as fragile as most people think.
and they are not stupid and definitely not passive characters in whatever that's happening in the family

Quote:
If parents are flawed characters then staying together is not going to make things any better for the kids either.
can't put it any better
Old 28-09-2017, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
If parents are flawed characters then staying together is not going to make things any better for the kids either. In fact things could have turned out even worse.

However two decent people who just can't get along are not helping the children by living in an unhappy union. It would be better for all concerned if both sought a more compatible life partner.
That true. Here's the irony. Mom and dad never found happiness after their divorce. In seeking to put their own interest first, they ended up unhappy. Because as you rightly said, their characters were inherently flawed. Not that they were indecent. They did not know how to stick. They do not understand love involves sacrifice.

In my grandparents era, they stuck. Whatever the situation.

The people who divorced like to think they will find happiness. I see my many divorced friends introducing their new trophy wives like they found Aphrodite. Well, as my pig dog friend would say: Football match haven't kick finish, cannot go collect bets at half time one. You sure that grass patch over there is greener? Really? Lol
Old 28-09-2017, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of

truth to what u said. on the other hand there hav been couple who split and then found another beautiful life with another half ....
i m sure divorce is unpleasnt for kids no matter how hardly they seem to be.... i m sori for your experience....its sad ....
i m going thru my own battles.... but i m sure i ll still be a good father and not just YOLO my life away without consideration of my duties as a parent .... no matter wat happens between my wife and i ..... i ll always love my little ger .

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeLanYong View Post
That true. Here's the irony. Mom and dad never found happiness after their divorce. In seeking to put their own interest first, they ended up unhappy. Because as you rightly said, their characters were inherently flawed. Not that they were indecent. They did not know how to stick. They do not understand love involves sacrifice.

In my grandparents era, they stuck. Whatever the situation.

The people who divorced like to think they will find happiness. I see my many divorced friends introducing their new trophy wives like they found Aphrodite. Well, as my pig dog friend would say: Football match haven't kick finish, cannot go collect bets at half time one. You sure that grass patch over there is greener? Really? Lol
Old 28-09-2017, 03:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Miumiu1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys.. sorry to ride on this post. I recently found out tt my hubs visited a massage parlour and got a happy ending via his WeChat, and subsequently kept in touch w the massage lady. We had one big drama, and now we're back tog working things out. Sex has been great since, but I'm still bothered by what he did..

I'm not sure what I'm trying to ask here. I suppose I need to know why men do this kinda thing if they claim tt they still love their wives, bla bla bla.
Old 29-09-2017, 09:46 AM
Samster

Disillusioned99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all, I hv seen the lawyer...

For all those divorced folks out there... what was the trigger or how did you know it is time to file for divorce and move on?
Old 29-09-2017, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 16
Barracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disillusioned99 View Post
Hi all, I hv seen the lawyer...

For all those divorced folks out there... what was the trigger or how did you know it is time to file for divorce and move on?

I think sis has already decided to go ahead with divorce? Are you really going for it or just getting a draft letter to scare your hub?
Old 30-09-2017, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barracuda View Post
I think sis has already decided to go ahead with divorce? Are you really going for it or just getting a draft letter to scare your hub?
If I decide to file, I will go for it. No point to scare him. If his heart already dead, scaring him is pointless. He will just say divorce lor..
Old 30-09-2017, 07:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 7
Iwanboomboom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIwanboomboom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Congrats sis. Hope you strengthen your heart & go through, and finally be able to be happy & heal yourself again.
Old 30-09-2017, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miumiu1 View Post
Hi guys.. sorry to ride on this post. I recently found out tt my hubs visited a massage parlour and got a happy ending via his WeChat, and subsequently kept in touch w the massage lady. We had one big drama, and now we're back tog working things out. Sex has been great since, but I'm still bothered by what he did..

I'm not sure what I'm trying to ask here. I suppose I need to know why men do this kinda thing if they claim tt they still love their wives, bla bla bla.
I am sorry you hv to go through this.. hope your hubby will stop. Mine did not and even go on to hv an affair with the ML.

Can't answer your question as I hv no answers for my situation too. So can only wish you all the best.
Old 30-09-2017, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 16
Barracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud of

Quote:
If I decide to file, I will go for it. No point to scare him. If his heart already dead, scaring him is pointless. He will just say divorce lor..
Wish you all the best sis! I'm sure you can find a better guy in the future
Old 30-09-2017, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
jasonyauyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

feel sad for you,but be strong,hope everything going well on your side ,for yourself and your kids.good luck .
Old 30-09-2017, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

Sorry to hear of your circumstances TS. Seems like you married a selfish bastard. It's good to get the divorce proceedings started asap. I don't think your children have a good role model in their father.

Hope things get better for you in the near future.
Old 01-10-2017, 02:48 PM
Samster

MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
truth to what u said. on the other hand there hav been couple who split and then found another beautiful life with another half ....
i m sure divorce is unpleasnt for kids no matter how hardly they seem to be.... i m sori for your experience....its sad ....
i m going thru my own battles.... but i m sure i ll still be a good father and not just YOLO my life away without consideration of my duties as a parent .... no matter wat happens between my wife and i ..... i ll always love my little ger .
Thanks bro. If my story can change just 1 kid's life, it was worth telling. I had to fight back tears penning that.

If you can't save your marriage, please work on being the best father for your girl. Girls take broken families harder.
Old 01-10-2017, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
TS, you sound rational in all your posts. I am sure you will know what to do when the time comes. Wishing you all the best
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1