The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2017, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 14
yuddle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyuddle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Is this FL meant for me?

Its been awhile since visiting a FL and this time picking the FL was quite strange cos I picked a FL not for her looks but my "feeling" towards the OKT's ad pics.

Turning into a big problem now cos I ended up envisioning us together during the session and rather creepily, I decided not to shower before sleeping after the session cos I wanted to hold on to the scent of the night.

She seems to like me and I seem to like her too...age was not too incompatible...now i dunno what to do.

Might book another session just to see her. Die liao la.
Old 10-10-2017, 02:26 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is this FL meant for me?

You're fucked because you don't know how to play this game.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 10-10-2017, 02:53 PM
Samster

yuddle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyuddle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
You're fucked because you don't know how to play this game.
thanks for the comment...you are right...
Old 10-10-2017, 03:02 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuddle View Post
thanks for the comment...you are right...
https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=148840
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 10-10-2017, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1018 / Power: 7
XiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud of

Good luck man..
Old 10-10-2017, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1087 / Power: 16
RTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro, transactional, transactional, transactional!
Old 10-10-2017, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1465 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Its been awhile since visiting a FL and this time picking the FL was quite strange cos I picked a FL not for her looks but my "feeling" towards the OKT's ad pics. Turning into a big problem now cos I ended up envisioning us together during the session and rather creepily, I decided not to shower before sleeping after the session cos I wanted to hold on to the scent of the night.
She seems to like me and I seem to like her too...age was not too incompatible...now i dunno what to do.
I am going to sound controversial. Bro, I think you just go ahead enjoy this infatuation. Take it easy, recognize this is an infatuation and let it flow. The more you resist seeing her again, the more agonizing it gets and your infatuation will grow bigger. I never find trying to win the game or resisting to be the solution. Taking things easy is the best!

Lately I also got infatuated with an FL. I never had such a special feeling with any girl before. She is adorable and admirable. Also same you la, --"she seems to like me and I seem to like her too"--. However, after RTF few times already, my rationality kicks back. Firstly, I am not the number one in her heart, maybe number twelve or number 99 . Secondly, we can never walk together because different lifestyles.
Old 10-10-2017, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
I am going to sound controversial. Bro, I think you just go ahead enjoy this infatuation. Take it easy, recognize this is an infatuation and let it flow. The more you resist seeing her again, the more agonizing it gets and your infatuation will grow bigger. I never find trying to win the game or resisting to be the solution. Taking things easy is the best!

Lately I also got infatuated with an FL. I never had such a special feeling with any girl before. She is adorable and admirable. Also same you la, --"she seems to like me and I seem to like her too"--. However, after RTF few times already, my rationality kicks back. Firstly, I am not the number one in her heart, maybe number twelve or number 99 . Secondly, we can never walk together because different lifestyles.
thanks for the update bro. i find your comment insightful. i hope for the best...
Old 10-10-2017, 11:30 PM
Samster

yes bro, that is the attitude i've implemented yet i still have a more than pleasant experience around her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTTO View Post
Bro, transactional, transactional, transactional!
Old 10-10-2017, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoYaoZi View Post
Good luck man..
thanks bro...upz for your encouragement
Old 10-10-2017, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
yes, agree
Old 10-10-2017, 11:35 PM
Samster

update...so today i met her again and the night was nice and cosy...i think the key here is like all risky matters...define the groundrules quickly, ask what the cost is upfront and be willing to fail.
Old 11-10-2017, 05:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
nutman38 is Cool - loads of Potential

TS, just find more different FL or WL and you will be cure!
Old 12-10-2017, 07:34 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 0
Suchos is a glorious beacon of lightSuchos is a glorious beacon of lightSuchos is a glorious beacon of lightSuchos is a glorious beacon of lightSuchos is a glorious beacon of lightSuchos is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Its been awhile since visiting a FL and this time picking the FL was quite strange cos I picked a FL not for her looks but my "feeling" towards the OKT's ad pics.

Turning into a big problem now cos I ended up envisioning us together during the session and rather creepily, I decided not to shower before sleeping after the session cos I wanted to hold on to the scent of the night.

KCED max. Do not go again. U need to travel abroad.
Old 12-10-2017, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

We pay so that they will go away. We pay so, no obligation. You go your way, I go mine..

This ML, wah ever since book her, everyday she send me text, pictures of mid-autumn festival and now chinese proverbs (don't ask me what my cheena half past six). Two nights ago, playing with hp almost accidentally made a video watsapp call to her.. wah OC just beside me !

Just now, teasing massage, another ML kc say she like me, I kc like her, hee hee ha ha.. accidentally spillage (now to think of it she purposely, give me HDLY HJ).. in my mind, wah so nice.. give her normal HJ rate $50 now so gfe.. or $25 half price since teasing I no ask her to do me.. chap siao lah, gave her $10 tip, she say thank you, I say hee hee ha ha.. bye bye.. ai mai swah..

Don't get KC by ML or FL.. she suck our army and money nebermind, still can balek manufacture.. steal your time, mind and family.. jiatliat liao lo !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1