The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2017, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 16
Pleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Have you ever fucked your gf sisters?

Gt pic to see bo?
Old 17-10-2017, 03:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickochee View Post
He marry the gf n intro us the sister can liao la.
Haha. Idea bro. But the feel of fucking gf sister is really shiok

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 17-10-2017, 06:34 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleasure_empire View Post
Gt pic to see bo?
Agreed, pics tell everything

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 17-10-2017, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlboroKen View Post
Haha. Idea bro. But the feel of fucking gf sister is really shiok
Fully agreed but don't have such luck.
Old 17-10-2017, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 9
YakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Not bad of a story! Pls continue!

pending to return scooby1 10 more points and Giansex 4 more points!

~ Always a fan of local delight, just like how much I like Yakun ~
Old 17-10-2017, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15632 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Please continue; up you with some points as encouragement.
Old 17-10-2017, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 22
risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!

Please continue, hehehe
Old 17-10-2017, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
ZugZug deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hoping for more
Old 17-10-2017, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 14
ddustbin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by napsterz View Post
Today I went back early to my gf house stay over but she has overtime so ask me to dabao and eat myself. I reach her house her parents are planning to go out and have dinner then my gf sister very lazy don't feel like going out.

So left me and her alone in the room. I don't know why but my dick suddenly got hard thinking we two are alone and she never wear bra. She only 20 years old this year so I was fucking horny. Can think straight and started to cuddle with her on my gf bed. She keep rubbing my dick and whisper to my ear "can you tahan this?" I said of cos then she strip my boxer down and move to 69 position and start licking from my dick head to shaft to balls then back up without sucking. I really can't tahan anymore so squeeze her small perky boobs think got at least B cup while she sit on my face with her wet panties.

Really feel like fucking her right there but she say cannot fuck her. Then suddenly my gf called me. I was stunned because the rooms all not locked since we alone.

I picked up and she tell me she need 1 hour to reach home and want me to talk to her on the phone. Then Bo bian I talked to my gf on the phone but this sister of hers really crazy. Suddenly suck my dick vigorously like a horny bitch and tickle my balls. Fuck me. I can't even moan since I'm on the line with my gf. I can't even concentrate on the conversation and her sister just smirk at me while giving me the cfm face.

Once a while I really cannot take it and let out the ahh sound and my gf ask me what I'm doing. This is seriously crazy but I can't tell her so I said im horny and I miss u then her sister roll her eyes at me.then suddenly she tell me she reach her stop and walking back home now I was like fucked.

This urgency sibeh erotic the feeling of getting caught so high that I cim her sister. I asked her "are you going to swallow again " she replied me "no I'm going out to show my sister your present for me" I was fucking stunned and speechless. Just nice her sister open door and enter the house she went out with cum in her mouth I followed her out scared that she will baotoh me. She shout "zeh" then while my gf look at her and said ="yes" , she swallow the whole lot of spunk and replied "I'm so full hehehe" my face was white all along.
Interesting and scary
Old 17-10-2017, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 18
vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellywonderland View Post
storyline is a bit too not realistic .
Maybe TS looks like Andy Lau.
Old 17-10-2017, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
hatga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for updates!
Old 18-10-2017, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 7
NotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZugZug View Post
Hoping for more
Yes same here as well .
Old 18-10-2017, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Ussent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotMyPresident View Post
Yes same here as well .
Same here as well also .
Old 18-10-2017, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 8
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks bros for support. Yesterday went my gf house stay also since today holiday. My gf really mindfucked me ytd tried to fuck her spooning position under the blanket when lights off . I insert penis head inside her warm pussy already then she say stop. Don't insert all the way. Wtf I continue for like 5min but was fucking horny wtf can't even feel my shaft simulated. So I tell her "pls I want to fuck you I very horny now." She then tell me"OK then you put your penis head inside and don't move." She then used her nails to dig into my balls and caress my balls until I cannot tahan make me more fucking damn fucking horny. Then I French kiss her squeeze her 32A breast while shivering everywhere with her tease. I begged her for a bbbj but she said no she doesn't like it.then ask me go to sleep with a hard cock wtf.

Just then we heard giggle sound. My gf scared her sister sleeping on top deck overheard. So she test her "shir, you haven't sleep ah?" But no reply so she assume she sleep Liao. But I don't give a fuck cos I was fucking horny after the tease.

So I tossed on bed until about 3-4am I see my gf deep sleep already so I slipped out and climb on to top deck to find shirley my gf sister. I don't care she sleeping so I straight away undo my boxer hole and bua my hard dick on her lips to wake her up. She was rudely awaken and looks pissed. Then I whisper to her pls help me I'll do everything you want . She said "you sure you do everything I want don't regret." I was horny to the point of no return so I said ya OK pls.

Then she stroke my dick while licking my balls when my gf is sleeping deeply below. The feel damn fucking high. I then ask shirley to suck my cock but she giggle and reply me "I don't like. I don't suck cock I suck balls" then she suck my balls with popping sound. Wtf I was so scared my gf heard it that's why after 5mins I straight away erupted. I automatically grab her head and shove it down her mouth to unload every single drop. Just like fucking a whore haha then I tell her night and faster went down . Shirley didn't went down at all so I guess she swallow my load again since she lazy girl.

The feeling of release so damn great. I can finally sleep after that beside my gf. I then point middle finger at her fucking face when her eyes closed for teasing me like fuck.
Old 18-10-2017, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Uranje deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1