The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2017, 12:59 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute
Angry that guys pay to fuck his FL wife.

Heard this from my friend : She was at a restaurant for a gathering, after a few dishes, she excused herself to go to the ladies washroom.

She finished and when she pass by one of the private rooms, the occupants inside were quarreling, she can vaguely here a part of it.

From the angry shouts between a couple and another male occupant, it sounded like the husband was very angry that his wife was a FL and that the other male occupant had paid to have sex with his wife.

The other male occupant shouted back that the husband was a weakling and a loser who cannot provide his wife a good life, that his wife had to be the breadwinner instead to feed him.

She was amazed about it.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 22-10-2017, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 7
blacksky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Angry that guys pay to fuck his FL wife.

The husband sure don't have face after the shouting match .
Old 22-10-2017, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Who in the right mind would marry a whore ?

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 22-10-2017, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Would be interesting if someone who overhead the conversation go approach the FL wife for contact while the two guys are i. The mid of shouting lol
Old 22-10-2017, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Hokkien saying: can marry a whore to be Wife but not marry Wife to be a whore.

Whatever happens between this couple n the guy is their problem. The couple of cannot make ends meet, or the gal likes expensive things have do FL to support her own lifestyle. Whatever it is, best of luck

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 22-10-2017, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post

Pierre.
Try putting the question this way, "Who will know they are marrying a whore?"
Old 22-10-2017, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

What is the purpose of this thread?
Old 22-10-2017, 05:13 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botakhead View Post

She was amazed about it.
She shouldn't be amazed the situation is all too common.

Women need money and good sex. If the husband can't step up to the plate someone else has to do it.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 22-10-2017, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sexythang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Hokkien saying: can marry a whore to be Wife but not marry Wife to be a whore.

Whatever happens between this couple n the guy is their problem. The couple of cannot make ends meet, or the gal likes expensive things have do FL to support her own lifestyle. Whatever it is, best of luck
Lol. Made my day.
Old 22-10-2017, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

wah... this type of story also have !
Old 22-10-2017, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Admiral938 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
Try putting the question this way, "Who will know they are marrying a whore?"
Agree with you on this
Old 22-10-2017, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Pierre.
When the whore wife is paying for everything lol...
Old 23-10-2017, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

All sorts of stories also have.

Personally know MLs whose husbands definitely know what they are doing but just close one eye.

I am not sure how the husbands tolerate but somehow they did. And interestingly, the husbands also have affairs outside but the ML wife also close one eye

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 23-10-2017, 09:29 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksky View Post
The husband sure don't have face after the shouting match .
Well, it's our guess, she left after there was some throwing of things like a plate or cups.

It just goes to show that nothing can be a secret if you start to get angry with shouting in the public.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Old 23-10-2017, 09:30 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quote:

Pierre.
I believe that the wife only did FL after getting married to this husband who could not afford to give his wife a better life.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1