The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-10-2017, 09:32 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Angry that guys pay to fuck his FL wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Would be interesting if someone who overhead the conversation go approach the FL wife for contact while the two guys are i. The mid of shouting lol
She did not get to see them because her gathering ended and she left before the occupants in the private room.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 23-10-2017, 09:33 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Hokkien saying: can marry a whore to be Wife but not marry Wife to be a whore.

Whatever happens between this couple n the guy is their problem. The couple of cannot make ends meet, or the gal likes expensive things have do FL to support her own lifestyle. Whatever it is, best of luck
Yup, you are right, best wishes to them,

But some of us also encountered these type of FL during our outside makan, don't you think?

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Old 23-10-2017, 09:35 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
Try putting the question this way, "Who will know they are marrying a whore?"
Unless the detective work is done digging for any history and signs of infidelity before the deal is done.

But many also only get to find out after the blissful marriage.

Old 23-10-2017, 09:36 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuanehkia View Post
What is the purpose of this thread?
Just to share some thoughts about married people who are not satisfied or sextified with their life, and cannot accept that one of them did it to attain that status.

Old 23-10-2017, 09:37 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
She shouldn't be amazed the situation is all too common.

Women need money and good sex. If the husband can't step up to the plate someone else has to do it.
Yes understand your point here, but what about the wedding vows and the morality?

Old 23-10-2017, 09:38 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
wah... this type of story also have !
This is just for reference, some of us who visited FL's, could their situation be any different? They are only human and needs have to be met to keep them alive.

Old 23-10-2017, 09:40 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
When the whore wife is paying for everything lol...
Yes, exactly. That is why I believe the husband is being fed with the wife's earning, but he cannot accept the fact that she open her legs to get her pay check.

Old 23-10-2017, 09:42 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
All sorts of stories also have.

Personally know MLs whose husbands definitely know what they are doing but just close one eye.

I am not sure how the husbands tolerate but somehow they did. And interestingly, the husbands also have affairs outside but the ML wife also close one eye
Yes, true to a certain extend. Some of my FL provider are in this situation, both party agrees that each other can earn on their own and be happy together, just don't get angry about it. Either that or they can split and go separate ways, which meant the guy will have to pay alimony.

Old 23-10-2017, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

Your female friend for sure would have woken up immediately after hearing the conversation.

Most of the opinions brought up crossed my mind.

But 1 lingering question is: Why were they have a meeting there, with the guy who allegedly fucked the wife, in a private room?

Shouldn't they go somewhere more discreet? OR were they there to settle things (who knows what) after the husband found out? Then like that must book a seminar room to call AGM for all the FL's clients? curious nia.

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 23-10-2017, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
33truie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksky View Post
The husband sure don't have face after the shouting match .
Why leh ? Shouting can make his face disappear ?
Old 23-10-2017, 01:08 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrage View Post
Your female friend for sure would have woken up immediately after hearing the conversation.

Most of the opinions brought up crossed my mind.

But 1 lingering question is: Why were they have a meeting there, with the guy who allegedly fucked the wife, in a private room?

Shouldn't they go somewhere more discreet? OR were they there to settle things (who knows what) after the husband found out? Then like that must book a seminar room to call AGM for all the FL's clients? curious nia.
Well, from our deductions, it could be a friend of the couple who paid to fuck the wife. Hence they wanted to settle the matter and it is in a private room of the restaurant, just so happens when my friend heard the shouting commotion and managed to hear that part, what took place before and after is anybody’s guess, because they were in there like more than 4 hours.

Old 23-10-2017, 03:42 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Many university girls are whoring themselves out nowadays.
Basically for branded goods, etc, they are opening their cibais for rich guys.
On yacht parties etc.
Rich kids who don't know the value of money.
Wait till they get old and their looks fade....
Old 23-10-2017, 10:48 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Many university girls are whoring themselves out nowadays.
Basically for branded goods, etc, they are opening their cibais for rich guys.
On yacht parties etc.
Rich kids who don't know the value of money.
Wait till they get old and their looks fade....
Better to use when they still can, you don't want a old used CB for a FL.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1