The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2017, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 15
fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBanzai View Post
Bro,
I am the mosquito. Any gathering with SBF bro around 2/11 as I am thinking of going over during the Loy Krathong? Will love to meet up other samster there.
Won't be around during that time, otherwise would love to explore with more bros.
Old 02-10-2017, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bros who come Chiang Mai, I can recommend for Cheap authentic Zhuagen. Those bros whom I recommended before should know that it's real cheap at less than 1k baht for 2hrs of solid authentic massage plus zhuagen by professional auntie. And those whom I recommended please vouch for me that it's purely a free introduction incase later kena label as agent.. Earn this kind 吃不饱,饿不死。No point earning lah..
Old 02-10-2017, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitwitty View Post
Bros who come Chiang Mai, I can recommend for Cheap authentic Zhuagen. Those bros whom I recommended before should know that it's real cheap at less than 1k baht for 2hrs of solid authentic massage plus zhuagen by professional auntie. And those whom I recommended please vouch for me that it's purely a free introduction incase later kena label as agent.. Earn this kind 吃不饱,饿不死。No point earning lah..
pm u bro
-francesco-
Old 03-10-2017, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
pm u bro
-francesco-
Play SYT until sian so now switch to play auntie ah?

55555!

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 03-10-2017, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Play SYT until sian so now switch to play auntie ah?

55555!

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
555 engine need some tweaking mah, since i will b there soon so i thot why not, but too bad location buay gum.

thx anyway bro Nitwitty.

Last edited by francesco; 04-10-2017 at 02:24 PM.
Old 05-10-2017, 12:47 AM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Namtan's body is damn solid.
Very fair SYT and tight body!

Any bros try liao?
Provide FR leh.

Hope is not ladyboy!

Old 05-10-2017, 01:40 PM
Samster

Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I took first blood for Namtan.

Decent looking but will get buried if lined up with the other ladies at Dolphin. Boobs a toufu 34C, flat tummy, slim legs.

Her oil massage is better than her normal massage. While doing sensual theraphy, she used 1 hand to hold both her boobs to give me a tittyjob teasing.. she bloody takes her own sweet time until i feel did she forget which package i took? I ask her, but she said she know.. finally she decided to cap me and ride..
She's tight!! And imagine 2 toufu boobs bouncing above you? I tried to stay calm but she took my hands to grab her boobs. Her surround sound suddenly turned up until i put my finger on her lips to signal her to lower her volume. Can see she biting her lips to mute herself. Finally released and wash up. I asked her whether she is always so loud? She said if enjoying automatic will moan, why need to hold back? I do not know how to explain to bros, she may not be type where you will choose her in a sea of beauties, but her figure and service standard sure is above average than most of them.
Old 05-10-2017, 01:54 PM
Samster

I had met up a few Samsters in Chiangmai. Most of them told me they got ripped off during their trips to KTV and Agogo. Even when going to Sayuri these kind of cheap substandard joints also kena ripped off 3k instead of the usual 1400. KTV for 2 for 2hrs cost them 14k. Ktv for 5 cost 46k. All LanLan pay up cos dun want trouble. I told 1 of the bros residing in Chiangmai and he said maybe can recommend reliable contacts for samsters to avoid rip off. For samster who are interested to visit ChiangMai with family, or for cheonging. Maybe you can enquire from this bro, he has contacts with ATV,Elephant camp, Zipline,Shooting range to ensure you get the most reasonable price. We worked hard to earn peanuts in Singapore, must play hard, play smart.
His name is Eddie
Line : ekwc712
Wechat : Eddie_668
Old 05-10-2017, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Maybe you can enquire from this bro, he has contacts with ATV, Elephant camp, Zipline, Shooting range to ensure you get the most reasonable price.
Khun Nitwitty not trying to be a busybody but due to the commercial nature of this forum you may want to post info discreetly.
At the rate you are raving about the same places and tour guide contact sooner or later either some joker or Mod will accuse you as stealth agent.

I myself was once a victim of being accused as one in the past.
Don't believe you can ask bro Happyman007.
He was also being accused as a rental motosai stealth agent by the same a**hole!

Have a nice day!

Old 05-10-2017, 10:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xiaocrow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a 6/5 trip to Chiang mai.i promised witty that I will write the FRIDAY.

Went to dolphin spa on Friday/Saturday.
Managed to see Khan witty at the spa. He intro the gals to me and my friend.

I took the gal call mimi as she can speak fluent mandarin and of cos of her deep "longkang"
Paid 2.5k and went up with her.
Had a cat bath with mimi and she is not shy in talking to me in mandarin. Even in the show, she started to tease me by licking my nipples and my "naga" She is good with teasing and make me so horny.

After the bath. We proceed to lie down on the bed and she even play English songs for me. I felt that it is Very proactive of her. She started to rub my body and her little kissing. She asked if I wan oil on my body and I say ok. Den she b2b on my body and use her pussy to rub my "naga"

after awhile, I cannot tahan and told her that I wan put condom, she put the cap on for me and I start whacking her. She moans well and not those moan for the sake of moaning type.

I came pretty quick and she wipe for me. We lie down and chat for awhile. Ask me if I can be her "ti rak". Hehe.

Gal:mimi
Face: 8
Boobs: 7.5 her best is 36C but it's fake. Abit hard.
Body: 8 slender body
Kiss: shy kisser and never LC
GFE: have.

When we finished. She hold my hand and walk down the stairs. Ask me to rtf her. And I did the next day. Haha.
Old 06-10-2017, 01:14 PM
Samster

My intention is to help samster who intend to visit CM avoid unnecessary markup on services, we are here to share the best rates and services. By sharing means it's totally out of goodwill. Let's say if everyone keeps quiet after their experiences, then what's the point of this forum? We care we share. Hahaha....
Old 06-10-2017, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 15
fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
My intention is to help samster who intend to visit CM avoid unnecessary markup on services, we are here to share the best rates and services. By sharing means it's totally out of goodwill. Let's say if everyone keeps quiet after their experiences, then what's the point of this forum? We care we share. Hahaha....
Another point I would like to raise to other bros here is that Chiang Mai has a lot of places with a lot of gems that are not obvious to the public. Sure, you can search the net and find the 3 AGGs and the beer bar complex. Some of the Soapy Massages are also online, but you really need to dig which most people won't put in the effort to.

Most of the places that I've been to do not advertise online at all, and some don't even have a sign on the front door which I find hard to believe. For example, Dolphin Spa is at the back of an apartment Complex, away from the main areas. There is a small sign in the front, but unless you have a reason or stay in the area most people who go to Chiang Mai won't be anywhere near there.

Correct me if I'm wrong bro Nitwitty, but Chiang Mai you need to know people to get introduced to these places.
Old 06-10-2017, 02:07 PM
Samster

Yes, many places that you get to know by search engine are advertised joints. Which means what you see may not be what u get.
As for joints or services that we feel are worth a try, we do FR for the benefits of others who may be interested. No one forces anyone to go or must try.
I've drive to pick up samsters at their hotel to do massage and zhuagen at 800b. Do not assume everyone does it for monetary benefits, and i do not go the extra mile for everyone. Only for those who truly show interest and respect. Cheers!!
Old 08-10-2017, 11:27 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108478 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, many places that you get to know by search engine are advertised joints. Which means what you see may not be what u get.
As for joints or services that we feel are worth a try, we do FR for the benefits of others who may be interested. No one forces anyone to go or must try.
I've drive to pick up samsters at their hotel to do massage and zhuagen at 800b. Do not assume everyone does it for monetary benefits, and i do not go the extra mile for everyone. Only for those who truly show interest and respect. Cheers!!
Is it realiable and safe to use Grab in chiangmai and if you type dophin location, will they know.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 08-10-2017, 12:23 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 0
JRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I was told by several WLs / FLs that ply their trade in BKK, Malaysia & Sinagpore that 9/10 of them will operate via wechat when they return to Chiangmai. That's why they willing to give out their wechat hoping we will rtf them when we visit Chiangmai in future.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1