The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2008, 01:47 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lovesex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up have sex with my college then found out is my friend wife

Hi all bro!!
In 2002,I work in a company as a consultant cum speaker.I have a assistance call mimi(not real name).She was a married with 1 daughter but never mention her husband to me.Been work with her for sometime,i notice that her body really fantastic.Just can't wait to have sex with her.But just don't know how she think abt me.Untill 1 day.i ask her abt her husband,she say have not been together for quite sometime and been alone with boring at night.When i heard what she told me abt her boring at night,that means she hint me that she been horny for quite sometime already.But i still keep cool untill 1 night after our customer appointment,she wanted to have drink at 1 of a pub at orchard rd.So that night was great at the pub.We dance so high untill very close to each other private parts.O my god,i really can't take liao...my bro was so hard and she want me drive her to my place.When we reach my room(rent),She immediate took off my pants and start to do BJ for me.I was so surprise that her BJ was fantastic!!!I do lick her little pussy untill she was very high and i just push in my bro so hard and she scream at me that she was very high and joy.So from that night we spent,everytime after our appiontment when we still have free time,we always having sex at my place.This relation stay around 18 month and 1 day she told me that wanted to quit this relationship becos her husband has came back.(from prison)So 1 day,she introduce her husband to me and i was get shok!!Her husband was my childhood friend(like bro type)and been lost contact for couples of year.She also feel pai sey abt that.Then 1 day she call me with tears that her husband been caught by police again and want me to take gd care of her.She came to my place and we started that relation again....I just can't control myself becos her 32b cup breast was so great and the little pussy was so wet when we make love and her sound when having sex was so great and i just feel great having sex with her.Her BJ was so great that no 1 can replace...I just feel sorry to my friend and hope that he can understand that her wife also needs when he not around...Finally we end our relation on 2005 when she went back to her husband again....But i'll always remember the time i spent with her was the greates time that i've make love with gals.
Old 02-09-2008, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
moron85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: have sex with my college then found out is my friend wife

wow.. found yur long lost frd.. and a pussy to enjoy.. one bird hit two hole!!!
Old 02-09-2008, 04:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
diversity_08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is that one and final installment? Any more...
Old 02-09-2008, 08:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
CrankyBaby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

story just started or ended already?
Old 02-09-2008, 08:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 17
juayboy79 is one of the Best!juayboy79 is one of the Best!juayboy79 is one of the Best!juayboy79 is one of the Best!

Bro thks for sharing your stories. Well at least keep the good memories.
Old 02-09-2008, 08:31 AM
Angel.Janus

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

sounds more like a confession at church than a story...
Old 02-09-2008, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by moron85 View Post
hi moron(your nick), it's 1 stone hit 2 birds. What is 1 bird hit 2 hole?
Old 02-09-2008, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 16
Tits & Nipples is a glorious beacon of lightTits & Nipples is a glorious beacon of lightTits & Nipples is a glorious beacon of lightTits & Nipples is a glorious beacon of lightTits & Nipples is a glorious beacon of light

It takes 2 hands to clap...
Old 02-09-2008, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
AustinPowers is Cool - loads of Potential

to be fair, u should let your wife be f--- by your good friend ...
and then post a FR here for all to read

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesex View Post
Hi all bro!!
In 2002,I work in a company as a consultant cum speaker.I have a assistance call mimi(not real name).She was a married with 1 daughter but never mention her husband to me.Been work with her for sometime,i notice that her body really fantastic.Just can't wait to have sex with her.But just don't know how she think abt me.Untill 1 day.i ask her abt her husband,she say have not been together for quite sometime and been alone with boring at night.When i heard what she told me abt her boring at night,that means she hint me that she been horny for quite sometime already.But i still keep cool untill 1 night after our customer appointment,she wanted to have drink at 1 of a pub at orchard rd.So that night was great at the pub.We dance so high untill very close to each other private parts.O my god,i really can't take liao...my bro was so hard and she want me drive her to my place.When we reach my room(rent),She immediate took off my pants and start to do BJ for me.I was so surprise that her BJ was fantastic!!!I do lick her little pussy untill she was very high and i just push in my bro so hard and she scream at me that she was very high and joy.So from that night we spent,everytime after our appiontment when we still have free time,we always having sex at my place.This relation stay around 18 month and 1 day she told me that wanted to quit this relationship becos her husband has came back.(from prison)So 1 day,she introduce her husband to me and i was get shok!!Her husband was my childhood friend(like bro type)and been lost contact for couples of year.She also feel pai sey abt that.Then 1 day she call me with tears that her husband been caught by police again and want me to take gd care of her.She came to my place and we started that relation again....I just can't control myself becos her 32b cup breast was so great and the little pussy was so wet when we make love and her sound when having sex was so great and i just feel great having sex with her.Her BJ was so great that no 1 can replace...I just feel sorry to my friend and hope that he can understand that her wife also needs when he not around...Finally we end our relation on 2005 when she went back to her husband again....But i'll always remember the time i spent with her was the greates time that i've make love with gals.
Old 02-09-2008, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3637 / Power: 19
ch18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond repute

Fxxk buddy's wife yet got the cheek to spread the news around.....Why don't u show us the pic better????
Old 02-09-2008, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2121 / Power: 20
Cytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha... well said!!
Old 02-09-2008, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 21
sibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud of

Quote:
Izit 1 front hole 4 the girl and 1 back hole 4 the guy???
Old 02-09-2008, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Coupe399 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Aiya, when TS rammed the base for the homerun..
He oso never know. this is human nature....

But just one thing, remember Karma come around and goes around..
You wack ppl girl.... must be able to tahan ppl wack ur girl back
Old 02-09-2008, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coupe399 View Post
But just one thing, remember Karma come around and goes around..
You wack ppl girl.... must be able to tahan ppl wack ur girl back
cannot say like that...at that point of time, the woman already not involved with her hubby so TS did not deliberately went out of his way to seduce her...and also he did not know that she was actually his friends wife...
Old 02-09-2008, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
moron85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
hi moron(your nick), it's 1 stone hit 2 birds. What is 1 bird hit 2 hole?
cuz his bird(dick) hit one hole(the gal) and the other hole(means he found his childhood frd)...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1