The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-11-2023, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 16
benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundhello View Post
Hey bro. I think I am very experience with Vietnam girls with 6 gfs and 5 at the same time and I know many vietnam girls. Let me share some experiences with you. 1 was also with a girl who works in pub then a ktv girl then become an assistant mummy. Got another is a ktv girl. 4 of them know one another. Anyway it's complicated. I was just being playful and inevitably hurt them.

There are 2 main things you need to take note.

Vietnam has a culture of excessive gambling men or women. And D**gs. Many Viet girls in Singapore gamble excessively here and in Vietnam. For those who don't gamble, they bought some houses back in Vietnam but because of jealousy of one another, many of them ended up gambling heavily in Singapore thinking it is even faster than what they earn in ktv. Some are still clearing debt and some for their family members in Vietnam.

As of all women, they will still fall in love but they would still be massively influence by their community of 12000 in Singapore inevitably over time. They ended up choosing monies over love unless they are really of poorer quality. And don't be surprised that they are secretly seeing other man or some do have husband (not too sure their nationality though).

For your situation having wife and kids and since you can't give her anything, better to just treat her as your companion. If you honestly wish her well, slowly show her less care and eventually she will move on. That's how I slowly did it. I know it's hard but that's the best way for you and her. They are really nice girl (1 million % better than SG girls but I'm too playful and hurt all of them along this journey of mine.

All the best bro and I hope you can resolve your issue soon.
Thanks bro. So far for my girl I don’t see her gambling or mention anything regarding gambling, so shld be ok.
Yea I will enjoy her companion and s*x for the time being till she find someone new 😬

Wa bro you must be damn yandao rich can sian so many viet girl at the same time 👍
Old 01-12-2023, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5834 / Power: 19
edmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mindset of KTV girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjm85 View Post
Thanks bro. So far for my girl I don’t see her gambling or mention anything regarding gambling, so shld be ok.
Yea I will enjoy her companion and s*x for the time being till she find someone new 😬

Wa bro you must be damn yandao rich can sian so many viet girl at the same time 👍
Forgot to mention that Vietnam girls are very fierce! haha...

Yeah man. Just enjoy yourself.

Lol... spent alot lo. but fun times. 4 gf in 1 building. Jin Bo Eng. Run up and down.

Pls do PM me if ever I hv missed U out. Precious points given out twice daily!!
Old 01-12-2023, 11:30 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ktoh89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Lets talk about KTV girls. I understand they are here to earn as much money as possible. But I am curious how they can condition themselves to entertain different guys on a daily basis. I mean they are also human and have emotions too right? What if they do fall in love with one of the customers? Do they still continue to ply this trade?

Have you ever know of any ktv girls who solely just drink and play games without any extra?
Bro, most of the time ah, it’s all about the money… they came here with that objective ma
Old 01-12-2023, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 14
Aventine deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAventine deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundhello View Post

There are 2 main things you need to take note.

Vietnam has a culture of excessive gambling men or women. And D**gs. Many Viet girls in Singapore gamble excessively here and in Vietnam. For those who don't gamble, they bought some houses back in Vietnam but because of jealousy of one another, many of them ended up gambling heavily in Singapore thinking it is even faster than what they earn in ktv. Some are still clearing debt and some for their family members in Vietnam.
I did not know about the gambling part.
I read in this forum somewhere that viet girls even if married, still wants to provide for her family and remains influenced by them.
Although I seldom come into contact with viets, still good to know.
Old 02-12-2023, 06:29 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
deployedrelayer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

too many simps spoiling market lol
Old 25-12-2023, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

No vb will come singapore work if no need earn money. I seen some like tour of duty, sin, vn then dubai. Then repeat.

They got their own support grp. Even vn ML have the own fb or tg groups.

Less than 10% of vb dun really go one. Only met a few. Rest is matter of price and kc. I got seen gal reject offer a, b and c then hit d, go out. So is a matter of need vs want.

Is similiar to any job. Got kpi one. They come in need pay permit, house and makan. Anything else is profit. So some choose go out some choose not depending on their own goal.

Honestly those with spass already have a base in singapore with supporters or potential bf.

Also need remember if for wp 6 months, first 6 weeks mm will try to push them by posting photos or keep bring them chay ban. However after 6 or 8 weeks come, they considered old gals. So either got bf,die hard fan or going st / ot.

My ex gf was really one just drink play dice one. Can touch hamsup a bit but dun go out. Till I told her, then is ok after 2 months of nearly everyday going and booking her. If dun want, then I change gal.

Like some bros, the circle in ktv is very small. What happen in 1ktv spread to another. Or if you dabao B out while want A, A will know very soon one. So see how u play the game.
Old 25-12-2023, 12:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
GG6969 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Simply put. Youth and beauty are the ricebowls of these girls. You think they would want to waste time with you if you cannot give them long term goals? To be honest, in a way, they are earning an honest living despite it is not accepted by almost everyone. But if they have a choice, they will not want to be in such industry. And i know many of them, who can actually be quite decent, and despite their values may be wrong, but they are perhaps better than many locall girls in terms of both character and looks. Our locals are considered lucky there is a government who provides strong educational support and many have decent family backgrounds, which prevented them from having to suffer in nightlife. We find it shiok because we do not have to drink till stupor everyday, but they have to. So my hearts go to these girls.
Old 25-12-2023, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9350 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have a viet gf for one year when she came to work at ktv one year ago.
Been to her house, see her parents, her friends, her family and all. Felt that she is genuine and serious in the relationship.
But recently she said she wants to come back again to work ktv. Reason is of cos money. I told her I don’t like her come back work ktv, but i also can’t afford to feed her. Feeling damn sian..
oh my, you just new to chionging.

there are no feelings in 欢场.
Old 26-12-2023, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 21
AhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post

Agree - Upz 4 Xchange - AhMin
Old 29-12-2023, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 16
benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post

Chiong for more than 10 years till I met this girl and fall in love with her haha..
Sometimes its fated i guess..
Old 19-03-2024, 10:33 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
vcvt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Chiong for more than 10 years till I met this girl and fall in love with her haha..
Sometimes its fated i guess..
Yes... I chionged more than 16 years and never had any feelings. Till I met this viet KTV girl
Similar as you i am married more than a decade but no children.

Knowing her is a blessing and curse. Blessing is to be able to fall in love again and curse is having to breakup with someone you love. She wants to be with me but I couldn't marry her.

Seriously thinking to go long term but divorce in sg is damn hard and tedious... most of my friends think I siao...
Yes but it does make me feel more alive.
Old 23-03-2024, 01:01 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 396 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcvt View Post
Yes... I chionged more than 16 years and never had any feelings. Till I met this viet KTV girl
Similar as you i am married more than a decade but no children.

Knowing her is a blessing and curse. Blessing is to be able to fall in love again and curse is having to breakup with someone you love. She wants to be with me but I couldn't marry her.

Seriously thinking to go long term but divorce in sg is damn hard and tedious... most of my friends think I siao...
Yes but it does make me feel more alive.
I've written in many other threads on divorce, and also about being with an ex-KTV girl - like you I chiong KTV for more than 10 years, but I stopped since Covid and I have been with an Viet ex-KTV girl for the last 5 years. She works as a freelance model now, and we maintain a long distance relationship with either me going over to see her or she flying down to see me at least once per month.

Singapore has introduced the no-fault divorce option (Divorce by Mutual Agreement) 3 years ago, there is now the option of a quick dissolution of your marriage by Mutual Agreement, provided all ancillary matters are settled beforehand

I gained care and control of my 2 children as my ex-wife walked out on the family to be with another man, and did not want the children. I settled my divorce from start (first meeting with lawyer) to finish (obtaining the decree nisi) in less than 6 months, and I spent less than $4K

So, divorce may not be as long nor as expensive as you think

As for your decision of who you will be happier with, only time will tell. Let your heart reveal the answer, don't let your cock make the decision

The one last quote I think is worth sharing, for you is this - the biggest regret that one has at the death bed is

I wish I had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.

Last edited by Penguin23; 23-03-2024 at 01:04 AM. Reason: Edited for grammar, syntax and clarity
Old 23-03-2024, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 15
dman19 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydman19 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
I've written in many other threads on divorce, and also about being with an ex-KTV girl - like you I chiong KTV for more than 10 years, but I stopped since Covid and I have been with an Viet ex-KTV girl for the last 5 years. She works as a freelance model now, and we maintain a long distance relationship with either me going over to see her or she flying down to see me at least once per month.

Singapore has introduced the no-fault divorce option (Divorce by Mutual Agreement) 3 years ago, there is now the option of a quick dissolution of your marriage by Mutual Agreement, provided all ancillary matters are settled beforehand

I gained care and control of my 2 children as my ex-wife walked out on the family to be with another man, and did not want the children. I settled my divorce from start (first meeting with lawyer) to finish (obtaining the decree nisi) in less than 6 months, and I spent less than $4K

So, divorce may not be as long nor as expensive as you think

As for your decision of who you will be happier with, only time will tell. Let your heart reveal the answer, don't let your cock make the decision

The one last quote I think is worth sharing, for you is this - the biggest regret that one has at the death bed is

I wish I had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
Great post. Really thanks for this. I resonate with your last 2 lines, easy to say but so hard to do in a forever changing climate
Old 30-03-2024, 09:23 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
vcvt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Wise words...
And I didn't know got this mutual.optiion. Worth looking at it.

The thing is, I don't have negative feelings towards my wife... its just no passion. We don't have children so less common interest.
Being married for many years also means there's a level of attachment as well... so not 100% easy to let go.

Aiyah, I know words or thoughts are just going in circles.
Lucky have forums like this to share such "shade" thoughts..even my friends think I siao to give up so much for a k girl.
Old 30-03-2024, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 10
chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by vcvt View Post
Wise words...
And I didn't know got this mutual.optiion. Worth looking at it.

The thing is, I don't have negative feelings towards my wife... its just no passion. We don't have children so less common interest.
Being married for many years also means there's a level of attachment as well... so not 100% easy to let go.

Aiyah, I know words or thoughts are just going in circles.
Lucky have forums like this to share such "shade" thoughts..even my friends think I siao to give up so much for a k girl.
Well, i say you only live once. Nobody knows if there is life after death or reincarnation. If there isn't, then this is it. Would you regret staying loyal to your wife whom you have no passion for or pursue your ktv girl with raging passion. Only you know but you need to choose 1.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1