The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-08-2023, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Seldom visit new comers nowadays, but with all the hype about Amei, curiousity took over…

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/amei-massage/

+ Location is frienldky for foot soldiers, short walk from MRT
+ Not considered pretty but WYSIWYG from her photos
+ Very friendly lass, tries her best to initiate conversation with buttoned-up uncle
+ Model like figure, nice ass and knockers. Dun think her pair are D sized but
should satisfy most boobs lover
+ Vanilla plus category, can zhutx2 all you want, allow kisses on the lips and 4G
roaming.

- Kind of nitpick here, not a fan of her current location, sian/2 in terms of
travelling for “Easties”
- SOP sensual experience, nothing special to warrant the $10 extra in my book

RTM: No, decent choice for boobs lover but for me overall just a okish experience
Old 17-08-2023, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 11
theelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
With my roughly 12 years of experience I think Fairy’s pair are real. Very ample sized for me.

But wah you say Amei boobs better… tempting… although for now I still want to stick to $120 category for now. Till the day I break down…
With my 13 years of qionging experience…… I think Fairy’s NN is enhanced.
Old 17-08-2023, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
Heard a story one person after visiting the ml found some spot on his bum. Got so freaked out and forced the ml to take a blood test to make sure she was std free. Heard he fully paid for her whole checkup. End up, it was just a heat rash. =_=
Hahaha hilarious… but ok la the ML got some free test.
Fact is most ML won’t go and do frequent tests unlike the geylang ones who are required to. So yea safe or not always hard to say. Ownself evaluate the risks can liao…
Old 17-08-2023, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Actually, based on her old Si lang pattern, got tell u session is cancelled and never just go into radio silence mode buay pai liao. Lol
Actually Nat changed a lot, less radio silence, lol. Tried booking her today and she updated issues not resolved yet. Will need to wait patiently for another week.

Quick update on my 3 weekly go to RTM MLs:

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/massage-an-qi/

Moving to a new place soon with no security. Hope she settles down so I can revisit.

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/lora-massage/

I dig this girl's personality. Draws me back each time. Very mature mentality for her age, sincere and you know she is straight with you. No hidden agendas. A girl that just goes about her business and doing her best. I am simply comfortable when spending that hour with her. Recent visit she was so tired she fell asleep on my arms after jerking me off, just like a uni gf, lol. It was a late night appointment and she has no customer after. Past the time by heaps and she felt sorry for holding me back. Sometimes it is such unusual and spontaneous encounters we remember for a long time.

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/chen-ying-massage/

Knew her for a while since her first stint. Great looking young MILF and she seemed to get prettier as the days go by. Dig her fair skin and those eyes, simply captivating. Loves it when she wear that red lingerie.

Generally MLs that over time starts to talk about how hard their life is, need money and gives off negative vibes, I slowly drop them even if the session is over the top good. As an old uncle, gone are the days where I go hoping for a no emotion wham bang get it out satisfaction type of session. I am more stimulated by intellect, or sincerity, or a simple dose of physical chemistry that ignites.

When I was younger, what chemistry?! As long as she cheap, green and huge tits, can liao, lol. I have tried a japanese FL, superb service from entering the door to leaving, just like AV, and I couldn't really get it up. But the MLs above, get me up easily. So I guess this must be chemistry.

Sorry you have to listen to old uncle here spouting rubbish.
Old 17-08-2023, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
With my roughly 12 years of experience I think Fairy’s pair are real. Very ample sized for me.

But wah you say Amei boobs better… tempting… although for now I still want to stick to $120 category for now. Till the day I break down…
Quote:
Originally Posted by theelife View Post
With my 13 years of qionging experience…… I think Fairy’s NN is enhanced.
Aiyo, if both lao jiao cannot tell, it means still good la. If it is real, she must have work out a lot. If it is not real, then super good job by the surgeon.
Old 17-08-2023, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yea. I mean I support Nat a lot though her style might be too hardcore for some. But I always hav to tell myself chiong don’t scare lo… that said her hygiene is high, she will bathe after the session so not so worried about hygiene.
Yes. Chiong no need to scare.
Just need to find those with good work ethics.
Old 17-08-2023, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Here, hahahahaha

Do u ask your lover ke le to wear this as well?
Old 17-08-2023, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxvincexx View Post
Shuang Shuang is one of the more popular chio bu ML. Service and massage wise also good, so unlikely her business is poor. Probably due to other factors. Those who haven't try her should faster book before she left the shore.
eh beg to differ, she likes to diet, never drink water or eat whole day, end up the mouth really got a bad smell. coupled together with her body odour (armpits), really no go for me no matter how pretty or how sincere she is in her service.
Old 17-08-2023, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
@Javabeans maybe Juniper is right, I maybe kena KC already, everyday thinking about her sia. Maybe next time I don't share her anymore lah, in case I decided to 放下屠刀 (put my little knife down) and married her....
U sure u want to marry her anot. U recommend her to so many Bros here. I only recently realised that I read many of her positive review but is only written by the same person, ie you. If u love her so much, why u want her to help so many bros here to da fei ji, lol....
Old 17-08-2023, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Wow changed topic from panties to lingerie so fast ah... was still lingering on the panties topic so tried it out on a ML (disclaimer: I am not a serial painter).

Was kissing her nipples then proceeded south until I pulled down the panties a bit to kiss the bush... then got pee smell so I zam brake... guess that is a good method to deter painters unless a bit 重口味

C
Old 17-08-2023, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 12
dennisss is one of the Best!dennisss is one of the Best!dennisss is one of the Best!

My humble MR for:
https://sglonelyguy-25.com/beibei-massage/

Location: B area. After massage can go watch movie, it's that close
Looks: Late 20s/ Early 30s MILFy look. Pic is 95% accurate.
Body: B Cup Boobs, perky ass, well maintained small frame body. Not a baby elephant.
Massage: Instead of traditional back massage, she asked me to lie on her and gave me a head massage. Not too bad with good technique. Feels like old time lover eh heh.
HJ: Start with passionate Catbath then a sensual massage. Her strokes are not mechanical showing some Juagen knowledge. Can autoroam 4g.
GFE: Can click is good enough. Sadly she knows little to no english.
RTM: For 2 shotters, like me, is a steal! YES
Old 17-08-2023, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
U sure u want to marry her anot. U recommend her to so many Bros here. I only recently realised that I read many of her positive review but is only written by the same person, ie you. If u love her so much, why u want her to help so many bros here to da fei ji, lol....
LOL. U can see there is damage limitation going on liao.
Old 18-08-2023, 12:48 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 641 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3878 / Power: 5
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Do u ask your lover ke le to wear this as well?
Of course yes. Hahaha almost 90% of my list wore that. And I don't wash one just to keep all the ladies smell in it
Old 18-08-2023, 01:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 18
roysg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroysg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroysg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sad to hear fairy will RTC this Saturday, not sure if she would be back.

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/fairy-massage/

Nonetheless, she is one of the better MLs I have experienced with. Very positive attitude, many ML who would offer cosplay. Definitely a gem not to be missed
Old 18-08-2023, 05:04 AM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysg View Post
Sad to hear fairy will RTC this Saturday, not sure if she would be back.

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/fairy-massage/

Nonetheless, she is one of the better MLs I have experienced with. Very positive attitude, many ML who would offer cosplay. Definitely a gem not to be missed
She is only going back for holiday. She will be back next month if what she wrote on her wc is true.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1