The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2013, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 13
Seymore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18 H03 - FRs & Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
I was at Willie's this evening, and he suggested Candy to a customer. It seems every time I'm there he's calling Candy over for a customer. I'm just wondering why he doesn't call XLJ.
Maybe her reputation is good enough that she doesn't need referral business?

So far, almost always need to wait for XLJ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinacuntlover View Post
Xlj

is she putting on weight?
no matter, same good GFE, same good sex, same good massage after a heaty session, she even mention she own pocket invest in the massage oil
If she is, cannot tell... Thinking about that, can imagine her demure smile again, and itching to drop by again...
Old 26-06-2013, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 22
mohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to behold
Re: Lor 18 House 56 - Japanese House

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Interesting. I ever had situations at some houses (but NOT at 1856) where I was told the girl I wanted to call from another house kept having her sessions extended at her homebase, so finally fed up, I got up and walked to the homebase and was surprised to find the girl sitting there batting flies.

I asked her if she had been busy earlier, but she said that she'd been sitting with no customers for two hours

This was very puzzling, I do wonder why some houses don't let their girls go out and keep them at homebase even when no business - don't want to make money?

Another case is some houses will never call girls from certain houses as their relationship no good.

For example, if I try calling girls from house A at House B, the OKT will say cannot, but he'll call girls for me from House C. However at House C, I'm able to get girls from both A and B.

Actually all okts should put all these personal things aside as it doesn't help business. Like some houses really have very poor relations with all the houses across the board, hence their girls really end up batting flies for the whole day- damn jiaklat.

Ideally, a customer should be able to call any girl from any house and should be able to have as many viewings as he likes till he finds a girl suitable. This is good as the girls in various houses get to circulate around the place rather than batting flies, and girls at lesser known houses will get a chance to be seen too.

I do know some okts are very familiar with girls at lesser known houses and can help to recommend pretty gems, but others are less knowledgable and lazy to help in this regard.

But I do tend to prefer visiting more friendly and helpful okts, as opposed to those with a one-track mind.
One of the hse I know is 2033. Damn hard to get girls from other house. Reason being both the okt and assistant got real bad temper. Okts from other hse will tend to give thier gals to other friendlier okts n place almost last priority on this hse.
The reason why I go to this hse is only becos of the clean spacious room with mirrors ( with songs playing in the room) and big carpark.
Old 26-06-2013, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Lor 18 House 56 - Japanese House

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawk View Post
One of the hse I know is 2033. Damn hard to get girls from other house. Reason being both the okt and assistant got real bad temper. Okts from other hse will tend to give thier gals to other friendlier okts n place almost last priority on this hse.
The reason why I go to this hse is only becos of the clean spacious room with mirrors ( with songs playing in the room) and big carpark.
Not Becos OKT or assistant bad tempers then other hse girls Siam this hse Becos okt quite pervert one so girls felt molested for free ...
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 26-06-2013, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Question 2033

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawk View Post
Hey talking abt 2033 hv u seen or tried a gal there by the name of Mei Qi, this is the new one, bro?...and does she go by the tag #22??...if not do u know her tag no. n the name of tag no #22??...

Sorry to be a bother just that I hv not been in 2033 for ages bro...
Old 26-06-2013, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lor 18 House 56 - Japanese House

Quote:
DJ always smiles, although last time I rtf she was a bit down because her best buddy Xiao Han left. Did you get to see/try Shui Mi?
I have seen her but I didn't have the urge to up her as lookwise, NMT ...

However I can't keep my eyes off her well-endowed frontal assets ... Her twin peaks are so massive that they created a high pulling tension on her already very tight smallish number ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 26-06-2013, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinacuntlover View Post
Xlj

is she putting on weight?
no matter, same good GFE, same good sex, same good massage after a heaty session, she even mention she own pocket invest in the massage oil
Rtf XLJ today... service was still top notch, and I don't think she put on weight. Even if she did, the weight goes to the right places

BTW, she knows somebody inquired whether she put on weight, and it wasn't from me
Old 26-06-2013, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Rtf XLJ today... service was still top notch, and I don't think she put on weight. Even if she did, the weight goes to the right places

BTW, she knows somebody inquired whether she put on weight, and it wasn't from me
Glad to hear dat Bro P !! XLJ's curves are just toooo sexy What a doll

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 02-07-2013, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light
Shui Mi (1856)

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I have seen her but I didn't have the urge to up her as lookwise, NMT ...

However I can't keep my eyes off her well-endowed frontal assets ... Her twin peaks are so massive that they created a high pulling tension on her already very tight smallish number ...
I noticed that her bra was too small, and her boobs were spilling out upwards and sideways
Old 04-07-2013, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Ryuden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyouM View Post
Bro, same fate as you. Reckon she may have something up her sleeves. Any bro any insight.
only kissing on the lips, her lips like locked! service level is good no more excellent.
Old 04-07-2013, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seymore View Post
Made my way back today. Since suppose to be quiet but when I went in at 2:20, Lady already fully booked for the day liao...

Lucky, XLJ was available, and had an amazing session with her. Really great GFE and very different to my previous session, which was with Nana (which was more like PSE ). From the moment walk into the room, to the moment we came out, it was like having a tryst with your girlfriend, lots of kissing, petting, and auto-roaming.

The only thing that was slightly annoying was that we used the room at the back, and some of the other girls were just outside eating and can hear them; but only in the beginning. Later, drown out by other sounds.

On the way out, walked past Nana who was in this white outfit, and almost nose bleed again. If nothing else, the gals in this house certainly dress to kill.

Oh, she wasn't the girl with shoulder length hair I saw the last time. I checked with the OKT today. That was Candy.
saw lady blady hot! so took xiao bei and surprised cannot tongue fight like before liao! nips darker than before..
Old 04-07-2013, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuden View Post
saw lady blady hot! so took xiao bei and surprised cannot tongue fight like before liao! nips darker than before..
Apart from these, any other service significantly drop?
Old 04-07-2013, 11:20 AM
Samster

Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L18 H03 - FRs & Info

Quote:
only kissing on the lips, her lips like locked! service level is good no more excellent.
Lady dun French unlikely leh .... Maybe u r right fishy happening lol
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 04-07-2013, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyouM View Post
Apart from these, any other service significantly drop?
shorter time bj....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
bro i didnt get to bonk lady, only saw her and was told she was book all the way... so i took xiaobei, blady regret!
Old 04-07-2013, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
i think he is referring to XB
Old 04-07-2013, 12:08 PM
Samster

Talking Re: L18 H03 - FRs & Info

Quote:
shorter time bj....

bro i didnt get to bonk lady, only saw her and was told she was book all the way... so i took xiaobei, blady regret!
Oh me bad tot u said Lady dun French if xiao bei me nt surprised as recently she select who she wish to serve better ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1