The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
MeZhiL

Old 21-03-2024, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 1
BorschTitus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBorschTitus is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Come Share Your Wife Pic

Bunny and kitty. Which do you guys prefer. Some pics are pre-butterfly era ( that bear paw are drawn on when we are exploring what tattoo to get)
Old 21-03-2024, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4981 / Power: 23
lifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BorschTitus View Post

Bunny and kitty. Which do you guys prefer. Some pics are pre-butterfly era ( that bear paw are drawn on when we are exploring what tattoo to get)
OMFG!!!

any tattoo in front?

happy chionging.. no worries abt points lah
don't pm me for post or points. I will up anyone randomly.
Old 21-03-2024, 08:21 PM
Samster

BorschTitus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBorschTitus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeduo View Post
OMFG!!!

any tattoo in front?

No bro 😁😁
Old 22-03-2024, 12:49 AM
Samster (PremiumD) - C

Quoted: 581 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2761 / Power: 4
wifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

No bro 😁😁
Very glad to have a fellow contributor who likes to share wifey! Does Mrs know this? Will be very hot if she does!

Mrs Hackcules

OUR HOMEPAGE

Old 22-03-2024, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 607 / Power: 11
Golden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to all

wah lau her body damm hot, just wondering what age group are u guys? any kids?
Old 22-03-2024, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Apple View Post
wah lau her body damm hot, just wondering what age group are u guys? any kids?
Thanks bro. No kids mid 30s😁
Old 22-03-2024, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Come Share Your Wife Pic

Quote:

Love both of them...I wanna lick that ass!
Old 22-03-2024, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 101 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5136 / Power: 10
Sgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Many thanks for sharing the sexy and beautiful photos of your wife. Hope to see more of her ie greater exposure of body and frequency 😍🥰🤩
Old 22-03-2024, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 667 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2621 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

Looking at our journey, I met you in 2014 and started courting you in 2015. You were cold to me as you had someone else. I was relentless and in 2016 we became an item. 7 years passed and we are still strong. Our intimacy and willingness to engage is one of the main reason our bond is still so strong.

My buddies told me everyman will be sick of eating the same fish. But for me really, since you came into my life, I have never thought of cheating on you.

This photo really shows the journey that we both put on weight and you from A to C cup in 7 years. Me from 70+Kg to 80+Kg. Glad you gained those pounds in the right areas.
Old 22-03-2024, 09:52 PM
OIOIOさんのプレイメイト

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21454 / Power: 90
OIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voorhees View Post

Looking at our journey, I met you in 2014 and started courting you in 2015. You were cold to me as you had someone else. I was relentless and in 2016 we became an item. 7 years passed and we are still strong. Our intimacy and willingness to engage is one of the main reason our bond is still so strong.

My buddies told me everyman will be sick of eating the same fish. But for me really, since you came into my life, I have never thought of cheating on you.

This photo really shows the journey that we both put on weight and you from A to C cup in 7 years. Me from 70+Kg to 80+Kg. Glad you gained those pounds in the right areas.

longevity............slurps.....

私はMrs.OIOIOです。
私の身体と魂は、夫に楽しんでもらうためのものです。
私たちは、常にセックスの快楽を求めています。

招待客のみのプライベートビューイング。
Private viewing for invited guests only.

***The World of Mrs. OIOIO***

*Peekaboo*

Old 22-03-2024, 10:26 PM
Samster (PremiumD) - C

wifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voorhees View Post

Good stuff bro! Carry on sharing the lovely hot memories! Wishing you and wife long long blissful romance!

Mrs Hackcules

OUR HOMEPAGE

Old 22-03-2024, 10:55 PM
Samster (PremiumD) - C

Video is finally out! Hope you all will enjoy it!

Watch at our homepage link below...

Mrs Hackcules

OUR HOMEPAGE

Old 23-03-2024, 09:32 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -444 / Power: 0
kabul kabul kabul kabul kabul

Sharing is caring. Lai lai what you gonna do with ut
Old 23-03-2024, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 5
samtoy123 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersamtoy123 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersamtoy123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wifesharer View Post
Video is finally out! Hope you all will enjoy it!

Watch at our homepage link below...
Upvoted you, great sharing
Old 23-03-2024, 11:47 AM
Samster (PremiumD) - C

Quote:
Originally Posted by samtoy123 View Post
Upvoted you, great sharing
Thank you!

Mrs Hackcules

OUR HOMEPAGE

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1