The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2017, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngankokyeu View Post
He sounded like flipping prata. Wonder he had been to Vietnam. Maybe just been once.
Empty vessel... his joke, 99.99% gers are hookers.
Old 25-10-2017, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by centaurp View Post
not all but MOST of viet girls can be bought - which is the same as hookers anyway. if your price is right (in terms of financial / look / race), 99.99% girls accept to follow you home or on weekend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by centaurp View Post
What do you mean by "reasonable"? Maybe to you it means under 1k sgd, but to someone else it means up to 20k. It all depends on the budget - meaningless to argue it here. -.... but pointless to prove all that with you.
You make a profound but asinine statement that 99.99% girls are basically hookers who will go for any man for the right 'price', but your definition of 'price' includes money/looks/personality etc.. I think you defeated your own point right there, as normal (non-hooker) girls go with guys based on looks/race/financial stability along with so called 'love' and feelings - so by your definition all normal girls are hookers too right?

Anyways, Naemlo offer you a simple test to prove your theory, which should be easy for you given your self-confidence and skills. So why you say pointless to prove it now, unless you know you are full of it? Go prove us all wrong, pull 9 girls and you will label you the new Superstar and never doubt your word again! You do it in front of me when i am in HCMC and i will pay for your whole night of drinking and fun, if you are able to back up your claims.
Old 25-10-2017, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

20 October - 22 October 2017

Greetings from matong36 !!

Arrived in the evening, took taxi straight to my first standard pop place. My usual shop, greeted by MMS as always. Took our time to view the girls and finally took one.

Nguyen Phi Kanh
Tam
Damage: 400k

She is a pleasant looking lady with B tits, seems quiet but I was wrong, she turned into a naughty girl quickly.

Usually they stripped my shorts till knee level, but I was in my birthday suit this time. Started playing with her and she reciprocate the same. Suddenly our lips kissing advanced into DFK, she kissed my nipples and went on to my thighs and balls. I lifted my legs and she dived into AR, a first time in this establishment. Then she sucked my dick and DT a little, all this while with erotic moans. She climb onto the salon bed, lift my ass to rest on her thighs and sucked me good. I fondled her tits whenever I wanted. Her BBBJ was too fast for my liking, eventually I jerk myself and pushed her head down for balls sucking. As I approached climax, brought her to my dick as she sucked every ounce of it.

Supper at 5KU Station restaurant, Saigon located at 29 Thai Van Lung, District 1. Had to queue for a while even at midnight for a table, delicious BBQ food with beer, lots of eye candy to see here.

Nearby Little Tokyo, only few shops still opened. Oh goodness some of the girls are HOT, dressed in scantily dressed and their man-made titties were tempting me for another round. Did not try coz the tips are market spoilt already.

Next morning went for a massage.

Dai Nam Massage
Siew - Number 21
Damage: 270k + 300k tips

Siew is a fair skinned lady, sexy looks and bubbly. Boobs are real C sized. I have to say she gives the best massage so far in all my sessions there and some sexy talks too.

So it came to the 'baby massage' time, allowed full auto roam and tits sucking. As usual they like to pull up their shirt while I enjoy pulling them down. Her HJ skills are of a different level, pattern more than badminton. Every jerk is a different kind, respect that she makes the effort. Moved my fingers around her butt and in between her legs, she did not reject as I sticked my finger into her WET pussy. That got me excited and I came shortly. Cleaned me up with a smile and gave a decent head and back massage until time is up. I enjoyed this session, straightforward with no BS negotiations, gave her tips and left shortly.

For those in HCM, shes worth a try.

Went lunch at CÔNG TY TNHH TM ĐT LÀNG NƯỚNG NAM BỘ, located 302A - Tô Hiến Thành - P.15 - Q.10 - TP.HCM.

Never forgetting to order my favourite clams soup with lemongrass and a plate of suckling pig costing SGD50 only.

Rest a while, off we went to local KTV in D7, I guess we were late. The quality were not too fantastic. Spent 1.3m in a hour, we drank fast amongst ourselves just to get high. Left shortly.

D5 Beer Om
Damage: 2.5m + 500k MMS tips + 500k x 2 ladies tips

Explored the beer oms in D5, settled with one establishment. Oh god the MMS is hot and the reason we chose this establishment. Decent song selection, comfy rooms, HOT MMS. Good line up of more than 20 girls, chose the non takeout girls coz they looked better. I guess pictures paint a clearer FR than words.

Spent 3 hours there, had fun. The only flaw that place is the girls are allowed to butterfly to my surprise. Next trip to visit this place in the afternoon as MMS said the nice girls are taken out by early Taiwan birds, our SG kiasu-ness will not lose them.

Supper at BBQ Saigon Night, located 109 cao đạt. Too drunk to take photos but the food is really delicious.

In few hours we woke up for our early morning flight and returned to Singapore.

Planning our next trip to Vietnam before end of this year. Would the Xmas/New Year be a good time to visit HCM? Would establishment be closed and price be hiked up during this festive period? Thanks in advance to answers, prefer via PM.

As always, hope you enjoy the FR.
Old 25-10-2017, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 14
Singkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
99.99? Everyone has a price but dun come n talk cock n say, u will offer an unlimited amount for a bonk. If u are willing to give me a million USD, I also will open my ass for u. U try offering USD 10 mil to courier a packet of drugs to Singapore, u will get ppl queuing up.

Let do a bet, I will head to HCMC, we choose a neutral beer garden... but u must state a reasonable price u will pay, and u can approach 10 gers. If 9 gers are willing to go with u, I bow to u.
His claim is 99.99%.

Your bet is 9 out of 10 = 90%.

Give him chance ha?
Old 25-10-2017, 11:18 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singkieu View Post
His claim is 99.99%.

Give him chance ha?
Give a bit... else difficult for him to date 99 out of 100.
Old 26-10-2017, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 11
Sexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to behold

I like the food and environment here. Price higher than some of the local BBQ places but still affordable.
It is this restaurant where I saw a ang moh fighting with the waiter over the bill complain too expensive.
Do you find their prices too expensive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
Supper at 5KU Station restaurant, Saigon located at 29 Thai Van Lung, District 1. Had to queue for a while even at midnight for a table, delicious BBQ food with beer, lots of eye candy to see here.

Last edited by Sexforyou; 26-10-2017 at 12:29 AM.
Old 26-10-2017, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 8
hoian1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Depends on the company you keep. If I am Ali Baba talking to my 40 thieves, I can say 100% of my boys will steal for money. On the other hand, I know lots of ordinary Vietnamese girl who will sleep with me without payment of money. One time I wanted to tip a vietnamese girl who sleep with me but she refused saying that she won't accept a single cent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singkieu View Post
His claim is 99.99%.

Give him chance ha?
Quote:
Give a bit... else difficult for him to date 99 out of 100.
Old 26-10-2017, 01:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
NickP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Advice to bros heading to HCM with the hope of doing some chionging. This is a summary of my travels across Vietnam recently.

1) I read a couple of times, DO NOT PAY UNTIL AFTER, I went there mentally prepared to hold my ground but for some reason, my basal instincts too over and I paid 2.2M VND upfront for an overnight session.

WRONG THING TO DO. Not that I really cared because the girl's service was crap so I decided having her around all night wasn't going to be fun. She was instructed by her mami that after 2 screws she was to up and leave. Clearly not what I agreed on what I said overnight and the mami on the phone said US$100. Therefore, no matter what, stand your ground. DO NOT PAY UNTIL AFTER. Because if they are asking for payment upfront, they are planning on screwing you over, best tell the girl to leave you'll be better off. This will not be an issue because (read on)

2) Sex in HCM central is actually very easy to find. Just walking along the central areas I was accosted twice by agents asking me if I wanted "Lady Boom Boom" I was looking for dinner and they were very persistent. But I did not go with them, because, USING WECHAT AND TINDER I had about 6-7 "girls" hitting me up every night with the aim of selling sex. Now I can't be sure if all of them were really the girls, but I received confirmation from 3 of them, that they are (as expected) mamis/pimps and the starting rates quoted didn't really need to be negotiated any further. The problem is that, good products sell themselves, the fact that they need to be pushed out means that the quality is generally lower. (Read the other posts about the risks of wechat and the prices expected). But unfortunately that's probably as high as it gets without significant effort.

3) Most likely you will not find sex in general beer bars. ( I can't speak for APO) But I trawled a dozen beer bars, inhaled a fair bit of Nitrous Oxide, and bought quite a few drinks. I suspect in them, there are two types of girls in the beer bars, girls who will have sex, girls who won't have sex. After Speaking with these girls, they can earn between 6 to 15 mill VND a month being a bar girl, so use that knowledge if you can. Come early, bar hopping at 10 pm you will discover that all existing customers in the bar have girls wrapped around them. I suspect that these are girls who are willing to earn their tips, these however are the girls who are generally less attractive. The more attractive ones that sit outside the bar who have better english to pull lonely men walking past into their snares probably won't have sex. As the night wears on, my impatience increases, and I start to negotiate early with less small talk. (lady drinks/beers can cost 100k and up per pop. Given that ST is 1 mill, these drinks are exorbitant) When pressure is applied, these girls resort to the same stalling manuver, they won't re-direct to another girl who is willing to put out, instead they will say they know nothing, only been working here 2 days etc. The whole aim is to keep you there and suck you dry. The girls I suspect that will put out, well they will approach you first, and you can tell there is a different attitude in how they interact. (As a note, I know that I'm not being rejected on basis of looks or lack of charisma)

4) Lastly I think it's important to note the environment you are in. Some people say Vietnamese girls are really pretty. I think that coming from an Asian man's vantage point that is quite a defensible point, because we like fair skin and pretty eyes and the rest of Indochina is dark skinned. HOWEVER... If one really takes note of how pretty these girls are on average based on the total number of women that walk past vs the fact you will only notice pretty girls. One will realise Vietnamese girls on average are probably no more pretty than what you find elsewhere but that said, a few things need to be taken note of.

A) You are there for sex, therefore your mindset is already predatory, you are on the prowl for any glimpse of a high slit skirt of the triangles of flesh that peek out from the Ao Dai that the local viet girls wear. You are likely highly charged, this blurs your senses.
B) Vietnamese women indeed have better figures than all other fair skinned Asian women you would likely see. I suspect it's down to the diet (not much fat), it is very hard to find a Viet woman who is overweight. The bodies I see walking past me were mostly very tonned and they must all know the maker of the bras that the Singapore Girl Flight attendants of SIA wears, because more often than not, it seems a slim tonned viet girl has twice the cup size of a Singaporean of same build, but from my visual analysis, I'm fairly certain it's less padding more real meat.
C) Viet women know the principle that clothes should fit well. Given the national dress is the Ao Dai, and it's bespoke to the wearer and it's a coming of age item to have as a viet woman (so almost all of them have one), they know very well how clothes should fit well and how to apply it, I did not see one viet woman who did not have good fitted clothes.
D) Thick eyebrows, big eyes and eye make up. Viet women mostly have good eye areas.
E) There is so many people there, if even the general 1 in 10 girls is good looking, means just walking along a 100m street you will see at least 5 very good looking girls

So point 1 is YOU ARE HORNY AND SURROUNDED BY BONABLE SPECIMENS.

After dealing with a few Viet FL/ML in summary I back up with has been said many times already. Attitudes are horrendous. The we chat hooker that I engaged, didn't even take my condom off after the deed was done, she just ups and goes over to the shower to clean herself, leaving me there, just like that.

Given that, always remember to negotiate hard, sadly though I do not support the mentality that I'm about to suggest generally and not in other countries, but it's a cowboy town here and it is required to deal with such women. THESE WOMEN ARE WHORES, REMEMBER THEY ARE JUST MEAT TO FUCK. This applies truly to Vietnam. In Thailand and Singapore, yes, you can lean back a bit and develop this temporary rapport, but not in Vietnam. They are outright there to rip you off. (Different of course if you are working towards a longer term repeat engagement, but that is girl dependant)

So my point 4 is this. Stick to your guns, negotiate hard, DO NOT BE AFRAID TO WALK AWAY. If you can't find any sex at the end of the day, it might be a good thing. Do not be tempted to pay more/ give in just because you are horny, because the environment is stacked against you. Seeing all the fit Vietnamese women in tight clothing doesn't help, you will not be thinking straight. Viet hookers have a high incidence of HIV. 1.5M VND to be with a Viet girl for 15 mins is just not worth it, a SG$150 Thai in SG provides a better one shot service. Save your money and go somewhere else.

So maybe if you really want to taste Vietnamese on a regular basis, you need to consider a Vietnamese wife.

Last edited by NickP; 26-10-2017 at 02:09 AM.
Old 26-10-2017, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 8
ngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to behold

@NickP, I wonder what you are trying to tell us in a long post.

At first you acted and wanted to engage bro naemlo services. Then you post about beer bar girls. Then the above long winded post saying you chiong hcm for very long.

Your account registered Aug 2017.
Old 26-10-2017, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngankokyeu View Post

At first you acted and wanted to engage bro naemlo services. Then you post about beer bar girls. Then the above long winded post saying you chiong hcm for very long.
A lot samsters pmed me to ask this n that, they are just trying to fish info.
Old 26-10-2017, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
I also want fish your info leh... But I no usd1000.. so how?
Old 26-10-2017, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
20 October - 22 October 2017

Greetings from matong36 !!

[dun need quote whole forum - edited by mod]

Great FR, bro matong!! But I more interested in those nehneh.. lol keep it up..
Old 26-10-2017, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 12
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

CLONE ALERT! Most likely the pimp again...
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian1 View Post
Depends on the company you keep....

Below sounds like cut & paste from somewhere. Mostly outdated info. I doubt any WL now will agree to payment after the deed... esp since the incidents of some black guys who fucked and refused to pay. Word got around they have since changed their SOP.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickP View Post
Advice to bros heading to HCM with the hope of doing some chionging. This is a summary of my travels across Vietnam recently.

1) I read a couple of times, DO NOT PAY UNTIL AFTER, ...
Old 26-10-2017, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
I also want fish your info leh... But I no usd1000.. so how?
U bend down, a base bat up your ass... any info also free.
Old 27-10-2017, 03:05 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes especially Good for nothing leech/es. They think we owe them info.
Cannot get info then say people selfish n narrow minded, what an asshole.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1